• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Friday the 13th

Started by Deuceswild, October 13, 2017, 10:11:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Deuceswild

Well that didn't go how I expected.
Harrison lost at home.
Wynne is no longer undefeated.
Clarksville played Alma close, like really close.
I'm sure there's more as I am trying to figure out all the scores for the night. Crazy how one weekend will change a lot of people's top 10s, I have officially got out the scientific calculator, for this weeks top 10, this may take all weekend to get it close. But I do know PA is still on the top, after that I will likely shuffle the deck and see what comes out.

PA Dad

October 13, 2017, 10:16:12 pm #1 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:22:55 pm by PA Dad
Yes, and Bentonville West beat Harber.  Prescott lost its first conference game in ages.  Crazy weekend.

FoxandHound34

Junction City almost lost to Lake Village
Clemson lost to Syracuse

Go Postal

October 13, 2017, 10:18:46 pm #3 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:20:17 pm by Go Postal
I watched the Alma/Clarksville game also.  Clarksville and Alma with no timeouts left.  Clarksville on Alma's 4 yd line.  3 seconds left on clock for the Panthers to tie it up and go into OT.  Alma has 96 yd pick 6 to keep the win.  Clarksville stayed with and played Alma very well and I thought they might pull this game out.

Harrison gets hit for the 3rd straight year with the Homecoming Curse.  But seriously the 'Briar came to play ball.

Deuceswild

#1 in the 3a and #1 in the 4a dropped as well. When will the bleeding stop? Lol this is really what makes it so fun though. I did say since the beginning of the year that no team in the west would go undefeated. So that's my one prediction I got right I guess.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas