• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smackover @ Junction City.

Started by Proud Buckaroo, October 13, 2017, 09:49:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sax2play8

Quote from: thabeast428 on October 20, 2017, 09:25:42 pm
Here we go with this. Lol refs have been calling bad on both sides of the ball

And you sir are a piece of crap just like these refs

thabeast428

U wasn't complaining about the bad calls against jc the first half just like we weren't crying about them like u r on here.

dragondad#1

Wow....refs were horrible all nite for both sides...the dragons won this two int turn the game around...

sax2play8

Quote from: thabeast428 on October 20, 2017, 09:40:11 pm
U wasn't complaining about the bad calls against jc the first half just like we weren't crying about them like u r on here.

If you turly believe that then you sir is as blind as these refs are

thabeast428

Yea they were horrible I admitted that but it definitely wasn't one sided like some want to say. When jc came out the 2nd half and put Davis in at qb it made a big difference. Personally Idk why smackover started throwing the ball when they were getting positive yards running it

flow51

Can't blame the refs... Ask the GR

sax2play8

thabeast428

Go blow on ur sax and get off here, bc u wasn't on here til smackover started losing and Jc D was putting the pressure on y'alls qb

CoolBreeze

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on October 20, 2017, 09:21:59 pm
LOL....REFS IS GIVING THIS ONE TO JC.......NOT SURPRISED.
Those Wascally Wefs. Gave JC 5 touchdowns in the 2nd half.

thabeast428

cuz

October 20, 2017, 09:50:59 pm #110 Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 09:38:02 am by cuz
Quote from: CoolBreeze on October 20, 2017, 09:45:47 pm
Those Wascally Wefs. Gave JC 5 touchdowns in the 2nd half.
The refs were very consistent in one thing. They called every PF they saw and especially the ones they heard. Junction City's ego and show boating has got to cease or they will be playing B-ball early. Setting a player out  one play of the game for a stupid PF for running his mouth won't cut it. Maybe the coaches can get a gag order to shut the players mouths, something needs to be done.

Dragon I

Steven Jones made some big time calls tonight and coached to win.  Putting Davis at QB was huge.  Smackover had 1 offensive TD that came on a short field.  Can't blame the officials for this one. 

Jimbo Morphis

CoolBreeze

sax2play8

Quote from: Dragon I on October 20, 2017, 09:54:50 pm
Steven Jones made some big time calls tonight and coached to win.  Putting Davis at QB was huge.  Smackover had 1 offensive TD that came on a short field.  Can't blame the officials for this one.

Why yes you can blame the refs. That's exactly what I'm doing

sax2play8

Quote from: thabeast428 on October 20, 2017, 09:45:25 pm
Go blow on ur sax and get off here, bc u wasn't on here til smackover started losing and Jc D was putting the pressure on y'alls qb

I can post whenever I want to. It's my right as an American citizen thank you very much.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: sax2play8 on October 20, 2017, 09:59:20 pm
I can post whenever I want to. It's my right as an American citizen thank you very much.
No it's not.

thabeast428

Omg this guy or whatever it is 🤣😂. You sir/ma'am really should just stop lol the game is over and I think that's 4 years in a row we have beat y'all guess the refs cheated every time

DogCatcher

Blaming refs are just excuses for not doing what you should. How about missed blocks, missed tackles, or a number of other things that could make an even bigger difference?

CoolBreeze

Oldman is right. The Constitution does not guarantee anyone the right to post on a blog. Any rights to post are granted by the people who operate the blog.

AMHER63

Refs were terrible both ways anybody that says any different doesn't know football.  Now I agree the late hit penalty before JC scored their final touchdown was pretty terrible but that led smackover to get a Personal foul.  Jc got called on plenty of p/f calls.  If refs were giving game to jc they wouldn't have called those or the other penalties jc had, which is way to many if they intend on competing for a championship.  Jc just straight lined up and whooped smackover in the second half.  Everyone in the stadium knew what was coming second half on.  Bottom line, the better team won, smackover's turnovers killed them, they could stop one back but not the double headed monster, jc played smash mouth ball second half, jc better get hungry again and clean up their sloppy play and their foolish penalties or they will be going home earlier than they want and they aren't #1 in state if they are gonna play like they have the past 2 weeks

cuz

Quote from: AMHER63 on October 20, 2017, 10:16:26 pm
Refs were terrible both ways anybody that says any different doesn't know football.  Now I agree the late hit penalty before JC scored their final touchdown was pretty terrible but that led smackover to get a Personal foul.  Jc got called on plenty of p/f calls.  If refs were giving game to jc they wouldn't have called those or the other penalties jc had, which is way to many if they intend on competing for a championship.  Jc just straight lined up and whooped smackover in the second half.  Everyone in the stadium knew what was coming second half on.  Bottom line, the better team won, smackover's turnovers killed them, they could stop one back but not the double headed monster, jc played smash mouth ball second half, jc better get hungry again and clean up their sloppy play and their foolish penalties or they will be going home earlier than they want and they aren't #1 in state if they are gonna play like they have the past 2 weeks
+1

CoolBreeze

Quote from: AMHER63 on October 20, 2017, 10:16:26 pm
I only saw the last 5 minutes or so online, but it looked like the Bucks couldn't stop the QB running up the gut. Smack announcers said they'd been doing that the whole 2nd half. Must have been selling out to stop Taylor.

amehr36

sax2play8

Smackover did have a lot of turnovers. But we were only down by 6 with I think it was 7 minutes left and we were driving. That's when the refs starting getting flag happy for smackover and thumbs up their rear for JC. Which killed the drive. Ref was standing right in front of a tackle and watch 14 get facemasked and we're was his hands. That's right up his rear. Kid was even hurt. So no I don't think the better team won. And yes I don't post a lot. But when I see kids getting screwed it's hard to keep my mouth shut.

THA TRUTH

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Dragon I on October 20, 2017, 09:54:50 pm

Best way to explain this one

dragondad

Quote from: sax2play8 on October 20, 2017, 10:48:42 pm
Smackover did have a lot of turnovers. But we were only down by 6 with I think it was 7 minutes left and we were driving. That's when the refs starting getting flag happy for smackover and thumbs up their rear for JC. Which killed the drive. Ref was standing right in front of a tackle and watch 14 get facemasked and we're was his hands. That's right up his rear. Kid was even hurt. So no I don't think the better team won. And yes I don't post a lot. But when I see kids getting screwed it's hard to keep my mouth shut.

What he meant to say is when his team has a 14 point lead and gets 36 unanswered points dumped on their butts....he can't keep his mouth shut.   LOL!    Stay classy Saxy!

dragondad

Good game Bucks,  that Defense is pretty salty, I'll admit y'all had me worried for a few min.

Great game Dragons,  way to hang in there and keep fighting.

8-0, great season thus far.... two games to go, no hill for a stepper!!

SR30

Man if I didn't know any better I would say smackover and Prescott fans are one in the same over the ref situation.

Longfellow

Quote from: SR30 on October 20, 2017, 11:36:36 pm
Man if I didn't know any better I would say smackover and Prescott fans are one in the same over the ref situation.
You obviously don't know any better. It's "one AND the same"

dragondad

Quote from: Longfellow on October 20, 2017, 11:38:00 pm
You obviously don't know any better. It's "one AND the same"

Actually both are accepted as correct, although his phrasing is an eggcorn of the original you stated.

sax2play8

Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 20, 2017, 11:05:23 pm
He wasn't face masked
So you were sitting on the smackover side? Because he was talked on smackover sideline. You should give your glasses to the ref next time.

THA TRUTH

No need... they got the call right

thabeast428

Actually he was on the sideline that smackover was on lol so yea kid u really need to give up and stop trying to find excuses to why smackover never scored the 2nd half and let Jc score 36 unanswered points. If smackover would of just ran the ball it may of been a different outcome but y'alls D couldn't stop Davis so it probably wouldn't of been that much difference other than maybe one touchdown less scored

sax2play8

Quote from: thabeast428 on October 21, 2017, 12:30:39 am
Actually he was on the sideline that smackover was on lol so yea kid u really need to give up and stop trying to find excuses to why smackover never scored the 2nd half and let Jc score 36 unanswered points. If smackover would of just ran the ball it may of been a different outcome but y'alls D couldn't stop Davis so it probably wouldn't of been that much difference other than maybe one touchdown less scored
When the refs keep calling * calls that just deflates the kids and destorys drives. But go ahead and be proud of your pee of crap team.

dragondad

Quote from: sax2play8 on October 21, 2017, 06:05:11 am
When the refs keep calling * calls that just deflates the kids and destorys drives. But go ahead and be proud of your pee of crap team.

The only thing deflated is your ego.  Hang up your hat and come back in another two years before the word vomit from your sausage holster overloads your hummingbird posterior.

AMHER63

Quote from: sax2play8 on October 21, 2017, 06:05:11 am

Wow!!!  You really don't know much about football.  I've been watching football a long time and I've never ever seen refs make a team give up 36 unanswered points.  Smackover only scored 1 offensive touchdown all night.  Prolly would have scored more if y'all would have just kept running the ball, if you are driving and running the ball don't stop and start throwing it.  The turnovers and the dragons power running game is what beat smackover

bleudog

bleudog

You watch too much ESPN/NFL/CNN.

baseball2012

Fun game to watch and a good atmosphere.  Smackover defense dominated the first half continually bailing out the offense.  The fumble on the first drive after halftime when we were pretty well running the ball down there throat killed our momentum.  Then we went pass happy even though #15 was pounding the ball.  The no flag on the dragon player that did his mockingjay move before the third pick was baffling.   Neither team could breath wrong before that.  The call that hurt the bucks the most was the hold on the screen pass that went deep into dragon territory.  Could have been a hold but the play was wide open and no need to hold.  Bottom line, we should have run the ball and the clock in the second half to shorten the game.  The dragons are as good in the forth quarter as they are in the first.  Congrats dragons.

thabeast428

Guess bc he didn't do it towards another player and it wasn't nthn like a cut throat is why they didn't call it. Idk lol I'm just guessing bc we did get a call for clapping after a sack or tfl but it did look like he did it over the player when it really seemed like he just did it as soon as he got up from the tackle. Other than the penalties it was a good all around game

THA TRUTH

Quote from: baseball2012 on October 21, 2017, 08:47:03 am
Fun game to watch and a good atmosphere.  Smackover defense dominated the first half continually bailing out the offense.  The fumble on the first drive after halftime when we were pretty well running the ball down there throat killed our momentum.  Then we went pass happy even though #15 was pounding the ball.  The no flag on the dragon player that did his mockingjay move before the third pick was baffling.   Neither team could breath wrong before that.  The call that hurt the bucks the most was the hold on the screen pass that went deep into dragon territory.  Could have been a hold but the play was wide open and no need to hold.  Bottom line, we should have run the ball and the clock in the second half to shorten the game.  The dragons are as good in the forth quarter as they are in the first.  Congrats dragons.

I felt like it shoulda been flagged especially right in front of the ref but  as far as the game goes it was even now that I look back penalty wise... but one argument. Smackover does have is the music playing a few times while they were running a play but even then this game was only close because of injuries

amehr36

baseball2012

Injuries or not, we gift wrapped y'all atleast 21 points in the first half and you scored zero with what y'all say is te best rb in 3a.

THA TRUTH

October 21, 2017, 10:05:45 am #145 Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 10:28:34 am by THA TRUTH
Quote from: baseball2012 on October 21, 2017, 09:46:46 am
Injuries or not, we gift wrapped y'all atleast 21 points in the first half and you scored zero with what y'all say is te best rb in 3a.

And now the rest of the story

baseball2012

J.C. won and I have congratulated you but don't blame it on injuries.  We have three two way starters out as does probably every team in the state.  You guys wore us down and the forth quarter was all dragons.  There was flag on the long screen pass, no flag on mockingjay move, and a very generous spot on a forth and 1 that aided the dragons greatly.  Congrats and good luck the rest of the way.

dragondad

Never read that he was the best.  No doubt when y'all stack 8 in the box he isn't going up the middle.  He had his worse night and still got nearly as many yards to himself that the Bucks had in total offense.

THA TRUTH

But but they stopped him the first half

AMHER63

Oh and we didn't gift wrap y'all 7?  And gave y'all field position on the other.  And I believe he had 135 yards when y'all were strictly keying on him the hole game.  That's why Davis did what he did.  Good luck against McGee they are very athletic but if y'all play D like this week I think y'all will get the win

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas