• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best shooters in 2a

Started by old.dole, October 09, 2017, 08:42:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

old.dole

Who are some of the top shooters in 2a this year?

hogman1886

Nate Garrett-Evans from Parkers Chapel has to be near the top of the list. I have seen him get on a stretch where he could throw it behind his head and it would drop in.

trojanman

That is who I was going to mention as well. One of the purest shooters I have ever seen in high school. Kid can flat light it up and has range on top of that

BigMan15

Garrett Eck from Lavaca is a great shooter.

CoachWhoever

Hays Martin @ Spring Hill. He's open when he steps in the gym.

trojanman

What number was Martin last year?

ballislife42

fleaflicker24

SouthBall

I'm not even sure the Evans boy is the best shooter out of PC, reports say Brian Smith went 3 for 5 in practice look out for him.

PapaHog

Good shooters don't go 3 for 5 in practice lol

NEABallftw

Gerald Doakes....... Especially since he transferred back to Lighthouse.......

Ctucker

Somebody tell me how he can play this year legally. But anyway they lost with both of them last year!

BigLion10

I was thinking he probably will have to sit this year out unless Coach Rice released him or something

NEABallftw

There's no possible way he can play this year, he was enrolled at another school and took actual classes.  He should have to sit out a year

Ctucker

I don't think releasing him works on this. By the rules he should have to sit!

old.dole

I'm sure there is some type of loophole

MomaLion

His coach better follow the letter of the rules on this one.  There will be too many people keeping a close watch and he doesn't want to have to forfeit games.

SouthBall

Quote from: PapaHog on October 17, 2017, 07:57:51 pm
Good shooters don't go 3 for 5 in practice lol
Its a joke big guy

PapaHog

thebigman3

Quote from: MomaLion on October 18, 2017, 11:49:37 pm
His coach better follow the letter of the rules on this one.  There will be too many people keeping a close watch and he doesn't want to have to forfeit games.
But he never stepped on the court at NLR. i he moved back into the schools district then he's fine to play.

old.dole

I don't think that matters. From my understanding he was enrolled at north Little Rock which makes him ineligible if he transfers. Whether he stepped on a court or not is irrelevant

Ctucker

Bird Call already said the rules him ineliagable

BirdCall

Quote from: Ctucker on October 18, 2017, 01:36:14 pm
Somebody tell me how he can play this year legally. But anyway they lost with both of them last year!
They were freshmen last year and they have more offers between the two of them than prolly all the teams in the 2A.  :o

Ctucker

Quote from: BirdCall on October 21, 2017, 04:21:11 pm
They were freshmen last year and they have more offers between the two of them than prolly all the teams in the 2A.  :o
whats that got to do with losing! Besides that they won't have both of them this year I realize they are great talent but I've already told u we beat them with sophomore gaurds that will probally not play any type of college basketball!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas