• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DeQueen vs. Camden

Started by leopardsman22, October 07, 2017, 05:47:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

leopardsman22

Should be a good game in my opinion two physical teams.

redsport27

Camden has proved they can contend. They are very physical and I think they can outlast Dequeen.

GuvHog

October 07, 2017, 08:45:57 pm #2 Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 02:26:42 pm by GuvHog
If Camden Fairview can stop De Queen's running game, they'll win. De Queen's linemen are HUGE on both sides of the ball and this one is being played at De Queen so I'll go with De Queen by 7..

PA Dad

I really think CF has confidence and will be a force in the South.  I think CF wins this game.

leopardsman22

I think coach Sloan put some nice add ons to the offense. DeQueen Defense is still the thing that keeps them in games. Coach Amerson has that defense playing with some anger. Although I think it will be an extremly physical game I'm picking leopards 21 to 14.

Hgalum50

CF is running with will and they are final playing some defense I have the Cards by 12!

razorcardsfan11

Well this is another big game. If Fairview wins I don't see them losing again which would set up a big week 10 matchup between Watson Chapel and the cardinals. With this game being on the road I see DeQueen pulling out a win, but I hope I'm wrong. I think DeQueen running game will be too much for the cards. DeQueen by a td

oldscribe

Quote from: Hgalum50 on October 07, 2017, 11:42:39 pm
CF is running with will and they are final playing some defense I have the Cards by 12!
Finally playing defense? This season?
Camden Fairview's problem over the first four games was its offense. Defense provided an opportunity to win in each of the first four!!!

Hgalum50

Quote from: oldscribe on October 08, 2017, 12:48:31 pm
Finally playing defense? This season?
Camden Fairview's problem over the first four games was its offense. Defense provided an opportunity to win in each of the first four!!!
You are right!

GuvHog

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on October 08, 2017, 12:32:14 am
Well this is another big game. If Fairview wins I don’t see them losing again which would set up a big week 10 matchup between Watson Chapel and the cardinals. With this game being on the road I see DeQueen pulling out a win, but I hope I’m wrong. I think DeQueen running game will be too much for the cards. DeQueen by a td

De Queen's defense is a lot better than it's been in a long time. They made some mistakes and let the game get away from them in the second half against WC. If they can hold it together and seriously limit the mistakes, they have a shot at a win.

old.dole

I like how the cards are playing right now. Slow start to the season and then the adversity they faced. These kids are tough and playing mondon football now. I like the cards 22-7 in this one

GuvHog

Quote from: old.dole on October 08, 2017, 03:11:04 pm
I like how the cards are playing right now. Slow start to the season and then the adversity they faced. These kids are tough and playing mondon football now. I like the cards 22-7 in this one

I doubt the Cardinal defense will hold the Leopards to just 7 points.

razorcardsfan11

Quote from: GuvHog on October 08, 2017, 03:57:23 pm
I doubt the Cardinal defense will hold the Leopards to just 7 points.
Cardinal defense will hold them to under 20 guaranteed. Honestly I could see them holding them to 7

GuvHog

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on October 08, 2017, 04:01:39 pm
Cardinal defense will hold them to under 20 guaranteed. Honestly I could see them holding them to 7

I've seen De Queen play WC. If De Queen limits their mistakes, they'll give CF all they want and more. They held a good Wildcat offense scoreless for almost 2 full quarters until WC scored right before the half to go up 8-7. CF shouldn't take De Queen lightly. WC made that mistake and the Wildcats were lucky to have a 1 point lead at the half.

old.dole

It will be a very tough and competitive game. I think both defenses are very good

razorcardsfan11

Quote from: GuvHog on October 08, 2017, 04:10:44 pm
I've seen De Queen play WC. If De Queen limits their mistakes, they'll give CF all they want and more. They held a good Wildcat offense scoreless for almost 2 full quarters until WC scored right before the half to go up 8-7. CF shouldn't take De Queen lightly. WC made that mistake and the Wildcats were lucky to have a 1 point lead at the half.
See my prediction. I predicted a DeQueen win

leopardsman22

I dont ever think I have seen such a turn around in a year defensively with a team. I know they are less talented this year than the past few years but far better. Was told by an administrator that the kids and coaching staff have connected well with the new DC and that he is a very sharp guy. I just hope we can keep him for a few years. We will be well prepared this friday and I like our chances.

Youngsta71701

Pick 'em game. I'll go with the Cards since I'm clearly a homer. We are running the ball with authority setting up the play-action while not turning the ball over as much as we were early in the season. And our defense continues to be the heartbeat of the team. Camden Fairview in the close one 20-17.

Shooter McGavin

razorbackufo

camden  33   dequeen   19

Sportscaster

PA Dad

Well, it looks like DeQueen is for real.  Congrats.

Wahls

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on October 08, 2017, 04:01:39 pm

Welp.

razorcardsfan11

Quote from: Wahls on October 14, 2017, 12:05:51 am
Welp.
Wasn't much more than 20. Just so you know I actually predicted a DeQueen win. I was just saying I could see the defense holding them to under 20 points.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas