• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McCrory vs Clarendon

Started by mr.gametime, October 08, 2017, 10:23:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 12, 2017, 09:35:48 am
I thought this was a football thread? I've seen so much basketball talk, it's rediculous
In Clarendon basketball is always a factor.

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 12, 2017, 09:52:59 am
Moma lion I didn't quite understand some of that lol  but I agree with you on the scholarship part their is kno need for our guys to risk injury cause it's 3 on the team that are potential d-1 hoop'rs an their were 3 in 2015   now last year our star QB an RB cross an Parker went out also  with injuries they were all d-1   an rb Parker couldnt play this year this is something we need to address maybe their not being train'd correctly their shouldn't be 3 or 4 stars out every year with injuries    an moma the jr lions  do really well every year are they transfer'n to marvell academy for sr high the jr lions look pretty large lineman wise an bigred 18 you guys join'd the 2a-6 in 2003 you guys made it to the 2a state finals against Shiloh an in 2002 barton an junction city 2003 an yaw got 5th in the 2a-6 yaw 1st year lol  harding Carlisle Augusta all came in the conference  @ the same time  soo you guys been here for awhile yaw just started out behind barton clarendon des arc  harding lol we got 1st in 99 an 2nd in 2000 2001 2004
We lose kids after 6 th grade usually. I think some Jr high just decide not to play Sr football. Our jr team this year is very young.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on October 12, 2017, 06:05:14 pm
Basketball again. Football thread nobody on this thread cares about basketball this is about how bad McCrory is gonna beat you.
I care... we don't have the luxury of playing in 2A with 3A numbers. Our kids HAVE to stay healthy,  we don't have a ton of backups.

MomaLion

Quote from: mr.gametime on October 12, 2017, 08:45:13 pm
You sure there's noway McCrory beats clarendon salty jr.high by 22 points...lol.. McCrory is up 50 -14
Yep,  it was ugly. In more ways than one... and no,  I'm not referring to the refs.

big E

Quote from: MomaLion on October 13, 2017, 01:47:09 am
I care... we don't have the luxury of playing in 2A with 3A numbers. Our kids HAVE to stay healthy,  we don't have a ton of backups.
Ok not trying to ruffle your tailfeathers  , but every time retard posts it ends up with how Clarendon gonna whip am in basketball. This is a football thread , where in you talk about football. There is a basketball  thread for basketball.  At this point in time these posters are not thinking about basketball. I understand that y'all are good at basketball. That's great be good at it on the basketball thread.

da greatest bigbaby

October 13, 2017, 05:41:02 am #55 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 07:35:55 am by da greatest bigbaby
Yeah  MoMA they start jaw'n when you make em look a lil further up the road big e pick ect noo answers for what we got come'n up for them alley oops lol  big e said he is going deer hunting but their is noo deer down their  lol  their maybe some in the Dewitt area he don't noo anything we done whip'd Palestine-wheatly soo many times an thats out their for some of the others not Palestine-wheatly again silly  let it go lol maybe Donnie jamon Mark tree ect   lol personally I think big e an pick are just looking for a rival lol try an figure out how 2 stop rison , Earle an junction city next year  in football we got hoops start in 3 weeks  lol 

big E

I apologize to you sir If I had known that you were truly retarded I would have never called you a retard.

brown2010

50-14 with running back on sidelines. Qb passed for close to 400 yds. Undefeated champs after next week. Mccrory by 32 or more next week

big E

Careful brown he'll tell you how bad dey gonna beat chu in b-ball.

da greatest bigbaby

Go lions whip mccrory tonite

Lions84

mr.gametime

Quote from: brown2010 on October 13, 2017, 06:42:08 am
50-14 with running back on sidelines. Qb passed for close to 400 yds. Undefeated champs after next week. Mccrory by 32 or more next week
That is going to be a fun group to watch play over the next 4 years

brown2010

Good one Lion84
Yes it is gametime. There tough and good size

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 13, 2017, 05:41:02 am
Yeah  MoMA they start jaw'n when you make em look a lil further up the road big e pick ect noo answers for what we got come'n up for them alley oops lol  big e said he is going deer hunting but their is noo deer down their  lol  their maybe some in the Dewitt area he don't noo anything we done whip'd Palestine-wheatly soo many times an thats out their for some of the others not Palestine-wheatly again silly  let it go lol maybe Donnie jamon Mark tree ect   lol personally I think big e an pick are just looking for a rival lol try an figure out how 2 stop rison , Earle an junction city next year  in football we got hoops start in 3 weeks  lol
Junction City comes back to 2A next year.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on October 13, 2017, 06:11:58 am
I apologize to you sir If I had known that you were truly retarded I would have never called you a retard.
That's not even close to funny.

MomaLion

Quote from: mr.gametime on October 13, 2017, 08:35:32 am
That is going to be a fun group to watch play over the next 4 years
They are good,  no doubt... and we had no answer for the pass... but someone needs to teach one player in particular that kicking and punching isn't allowed in football... happened multiple times while players were on  the ground after the tackle. And before anyone says anything,  the final play that got the McCrory kid ejected happened right in front of our sideline so there was no mistaking what happened.

brown2010

Wasnt final play. Was in 3rd q and we all saw it. But plenty subs to take his place. U would not have stopped 9 from running either

da greatest bigbaby

October 13, 2017, 01:01:21 pm #67 Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 03:16:40 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Yes it's official their 2a next season  junction city an Palestine-wheatley will be 3a now we will have some more comp for hoops moma when we hold the state tourney next year maybe or regionals whichever one we bid on   lol  an thx you guys for the support were @ about 1000 views for this matchup an mccrory is not no.1 in the conference hazen whip'd em their play'n for 2nd in the 2a-6 an if by 50 will  help them get 1st then carry on dont think soo lol they should be getting the jr's an soph an back up players ready not try an be a 1 game great  an the only thing that's guaranteed 1st in the 2a-6  is clarendon in  hoops carry on a bunch of guys that's 1st in nothing I'm not sure why you guys are even on our thread we got several rival games already an jaw'n an the only reason Brinkley had a team this year was to play us for their homecoming an have their anti lion  activities lol  an try an keep the judges cup trophy whip'd em 47-6     lol an anywhoo mccrory their just 5th overall in the tough 2a-6 jungle in football championships lol  behind clarendon des arc Carlisle hazen mccrory pw got 1 marvell got 1 Brinkley 0

Tigerpride37

Somebody please take  this person phone or computer or what ever it is ...OMG lol

Tigerpride37

Clarendon beat us this year. Your talking lots of  smack on fearless for  a team that's 1-4 . On the season so far.

big E

He's not normal and Junction is 2a next year moron.

big E

Marvell was what would now be 3a when they won state , dude you just spit out baseless info like it's gas. People from Clarendon should really be proud of you.

mr.gametime

Wont be able to make this game tonight....so im gone need a play by play update...lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mr.gametime on October 13, 2017, 04:12:45 pm
Wont be able to make this game tonight....so im gone need a play by play update...lol

Taylor up the middle for 65yd and the t.d., Taylor with the forced fumble,  Taylor scoops and scores, just repeat.

MomaLion

Quote from: brown2010 on October 13, 2017, 12:08:27 pm
Wasnt final play. Was in 3rd q and we all saw it. But plenty subs to take his place. U would not have stopped 9 from running either
I meant it was HIS final play. He had already done it several times.

MomaLion

Quote from: brown2010 on October 13, 2017, 12:08:27 pm
That's your response to a kid blatantly out of control??? WOW

Qdogg2000

MomaLion

Halftime
McCrory 32
Clarendon 12

mr.gametime

Has taylor hit 300 yards yet?

MomaLion

Taylor was limping pretty bad at half but stayed in until 8 mins left in the game... he racked up some yards though

mr.gametime

big E

da greatest bigbaby

October 14, 2017, 07:32:59 am #82 Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 09:11:20 am by da greatest bigbaby
He is slightly off center a lil moma most of them guys are tho lol you just have to over look him lol he is just glad to be in the conversation now finally a long time coming but still  noo  where near the level  we are @ me Cedric tank ro Jackson cross Malik ect lol but congrats you guys whip'd Carlisle now we have a for sure lock on the 5th seed playoff spot got marvell an Carlisle up next go lions o an big e do you know how to start your on thread you could've been jaw'n to brian them on that 1st win over the bison lol  an as far as the game last nite with mccrory/ Augusta we were over match'd  I can't wait to get them  in the gym that should be fun 100-25 lol some more stuff for the high lite reel lol

Lions84

Quote from: MomaLion on October 13, 2017, 01:08:49 am
We lose kids after 6 th grade usually. I think some Jr high just decide not to play Sr football. Our jr team this year is very young.

It seems to be a trend in lots of places with football numbers drop by a 1\3 after 8th grade!

FoxandHound34

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 14, 2017, 07:32:59 am
He is slightly off center a lil moma most of them guys are tho lol you just have to over look him lol he is just glad to be in the conversation now finally a long time coming but still  noo  where near the level  we are @ me Cedric tank ro Jackson cross Malik ect lol but congrats you guys whip'd Carlisle now we have a for sure lock on the 5th seed playoff spot got marvell an Carlisle up next go lions o an big e do you know how to start our on thread you could've been jaw'n to brian them on that 1st win over the bison lol  an as far as the game last nite with mccrory/ Augusta we were over match'd  I can't wait to get them  in the gym that should be fun 100-25 lol some more stuff for the high lite reel lol
Gonna hang all those conference championship banners, and should've won state this year ones in yall's gym since yall don't have any State Title Banners?

MomaLion

Coach doesn't hang banners. Anyone who's been in our gym hasn't seen banners hanging in years.

ExemplaryChimp

You MC fans will see when Conway Christian goes down there to MC & throttles the panthers. Eagles will win the state championship. Exemplary Chimp is never wrong...

big E

McCrory will throttle Conway Christian.

ExemplaryChimp

Obviously you don't know directions... magnet cove (the MC I was referring to) is DOWN from Conway. McCrory is north east of Conway, therefore how can they go down there to beat McCrory??

big E

I'm sorry thought this was a McCrory thread.  Wait it was.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ExemplaryChimp on October 14, 2017, 07:23:58 pm
Obviously you don't know directions... magnet cove (the MC I was referring to) is DOWN from Conway. McCrory is north east of Conway, therefore how can they go down there to beat McCrory??

Obviously you can't comprehend what you read, as this thread had nothing to do with magnet cove or Conway Christian.

big E

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on October 14, 2017, 07:58:01 pm
I'm sorry thought this was a McCrory thread.  Wait it was.
I was thinking the same thing.

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas