• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McCrory vs Clarendon

Started by mr.gametime, October 08, 2017, 10:23:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.gametime

Another win for the jags  42-12

MomaLion

I'm just praying for no injuries and that my Lions put up a good fight.  I'll never say we can't win but it'll be an uphill battle.

Lions84

Lions play hard but are over matched this week.

big E

Clarendon will see the best back they've seen all year Taylor is a load and can fly.

brown2010

Quit telling our secrets Big E

da greatest bigbaby

We seen him last year big e when we whip'd Augusta their backs transfer'd to mccrory  lol we will double what they score Friday in hoops i hope its not to bad lol

Old Scrapper

October 10, 2017, 04:12:24 pm #6 Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 04:14:24 pm by Old Scrapper
Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 10, 2017, 03:38:06 pm
We seen him last year big e when we whip'd Augusta their backs transfer'd to mccrory  lol we will double what they score Friday in hoops i hope its not to bad lol
naw Clarendon won't score 100+ on Mac in hoops! Because Mac fixing hang at least 50 on y'all Friday.

big E

Bigred18

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 10, 2017, 03:38:06 pm

Lol, let's not even speak on last year. Our team was probably the worst my class has been a part of. Clarendon had the better team last year but your defense is no threat to any of our players. So far as basketball that's another story

MomaLion

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 10, 2017, 04:12:24 pm
naw Clarendon won't score 100+ on Mac in hoops! Because Mac fixing hang at least 50 on y'all Friday.
They COULD score 100+ but Coach Hudson won't let them...y'all know that.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: MomaLion on October 11, 2017, 12:55:08 am
And McCrory COULD score over 50+ Friday but Coach Kennon won't let them!

Old Scrapper

Quote from: MomaLion on October 11, 2017, 12:55:08 am
I'm not trying ruffle your fur by saying that because I know how defensive you get about your Lions.

da greatest bigbaby

Bigred 18 you guys  aren't a threat either  none what so ever from what  I can tell our jr lions whip'd you guys jr devils last Thursday 36-26 an the last few years also  were undefeated may win the jr conference lol  an Mr scrapper the average hoop margin is like 70-30 in the conference soo we may do 80-20 on mccrory an 7 dunks  if necessary lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 11, 2017, 08:07:54 am
Bigred 18 you guys  aren't a threat either  none what so ever from what  I can tell our jr lions whip'd you guys jr devils last Thursday 36-26 an the last few years also  were undefeated may win the jr conference lol  an Mr scrapper the average hoop margin is like 70-30 in the conference soo we may do 80-20 on mccrory an 7 dunks  if necessary lol

Clarendon jr high is not undefeated, y'all lost to the eagles

brown2010

And will lose to mccrory thursday

Football_Fanatic_52

Maybe the Lions can keep it under 30. Being at home and the speed they have they may be able to produce a little offense. But its gonna be hard to stop the freight train from McCrory and the size they have upfront.

da greatest bigbaby

0k 4-1 jr lions  they never post Des arc for some reason lol whip'd england Palestine-wheatly Brinkley an  Augusta soo far

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 11, 2017, 09:00:10 am
0k 4-1 jr lions  they never post Des arc for some reason lol whip'd england Palestine-wheatly Brinkley an  Augusta soo far

Maybe if you could read better than you can write, you would know it's posted in the Jr high thread. I posted it.

Bigred18

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 11, 2017, 08:07:54 am
Lol of course not when we all play for other football programs now. If we were to return our Augusta  team to which we had from 9th grade we would definitely be a threat. With that being said good hope thelions don't give up Thursday night and make sure you watch Friday. Go jags

da greatest bigbaby

October 11, 2017, 12:45:18 pm #19 Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 07:03:18 pm by da greatest bigbaby
They may play the whole game bigred 18 most of em don't wanna get injured before hoops start where we will play for the district an regional championship vs Earle  an as far as giving up are you guys gonna field a hoops team this year an a football team next year @ Augusta even marvell fields a team regardless  lol an pick it was just 6-0 our jr  lions almost got that jr championship  but don't for get you guys were still king of the jungle in the 2a-6 sr lions with 12 or 13 conference championships an Des arc is 2nd with bout 9 or 10 their that's an 1 game doesn't make you guys great lol im assuming hazen is gonna win the conference this year soo were  still good lol  an as far as Friday goes bigred 18 can't make em all why are you guys looking for a rival no thanks were just gonna double the score in hoops on this 1  lol   we gotta whip  marvell next week and then whip Carlisle for homecoming the lions will be the 5th seed vs mt Ida playoffs

Lions84

Lions are almost as over matched as the Hogs are this Sat vs Bama at Bama.

big E

84 I heard that the hogs are gonna change they're mascot to the possums. Play dead at home and get killed on the road.

Bigred18

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 11, 2017, 12:45:18 pm
They may play the whole game bigred 18 most of em don't wanna get injured before hoops start where we will play for the district an regional championship vs Earle  an as far as giving up are you guys gonna field a hoops team this year an a football team next year @ Augusta even marvell fields a team regardless  lol an pick it was just 6-0 our jr  lions almost got that jr championship  but don't for get you guys where still king of the jungle in the 2a-6 sr lions with 12 or 13 conference championships an Des arc is 2nd with bout 9 or 10 their that's an 1 game doesn't make you guys great lol im assuming hazen is gonna win the conference this year soo were  still good lol  an as far as Friday goes bigred 18 can't make em all why are you guys looking for a rival no thanks were just gonna double the score in hoops on this 1  lol   we gotta whip  marvell next week and then whip Carlisle for homecoming the lions will be the 5th seed vs mt Ida playoffs
I don't follow Augusta basketball and so far as Fielding a team next year I'm pretty sure we will. But I won't be around to see. The numbers were there this season but I guess 14 players wasn't enough. I'm not claiming 2a 6 lol we haven't been in this conference long enough to do that
But if only we never split up and played everywhere we would have a competitive team and would have been possibly a contender this season.

big E

Big baby you just summed up the whole problem with Clarendon football.  They have the horses they just don't do the work to get better. Can't wait until basketball season. If they would play every week like they play us it would make a world of difference.

Old Scrapper

Hazen is generally bad at basketball because all the good players are in the Deer woods, it's all about prioritizing the important stuff!

MomaLion

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 11, 2017, 06:38:50 am
I'm not trying ruffle your fur by saying that because I know how defensive you get about your Lions.
Yea yea  ;)

MomaLion

Quote from: brown2010 on October 11, 2017, 08:35:45 am
And will lose to mccrory thursday
I won't say we WILL lose but it's gonna be a tough game for sure.

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 11, 2017, 09:00:10 am
We only scrimmaged England.

mr.gametime

Quote from: MomaLion on October 11, 2017, 09:40:56 pm
I won't say we WILL lose but it's gonna be a tough game for sure.

Wouldn't be surprised if McCrory jr.high team goes undeafted this year and next year...they are really good...probably better than or just as good as the 2011 and 2012 jr.high  teams that had back to back undeafted seasons and won state by the time they were Sr.s....the 8th grade class is loaded with talent.

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 11, 2017, 12:45:18 pm
They may play the whole game bigred 18 most of em don't wanna get injured before hoops start where we will play for the district an regional championship vs Earle  an as far as giving up are you guys gonna field a hoops team this year an a football team next year @ Augusta even marvell fields a team regardless  lol an pick it was just 6-0 our jr  lions almost got that jr championship  but don't for get you guys were still king of the jungle in the 2a-6 sr lions with 12 or 13 conference championships an Des arc is 2nd with bout 9 or 10 their that's an 1 game doesn't make you guys great lol im assuming hazen is gonna win the conference this year soo were  still good lol  an as far as Friday goes bigred 18 can't make em all why are you guys looking for a rival no thanks were just gonna double the score in hoops on this 1  lol   we gotta whip  marvell next week and then whip Carlisle for homecoming the lions will be the 5th seed vs mt Ida playoffs
Ok, even I had a hard time following this one lol...but I do so enjoy your colorful commentary  :D

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on October 11, 2017, 06:37:44 pm
Big baby you just summed up the whole problem with Clarendon football.  They have the horses they just don't do the work to get better. Can't wait until basketball season. If they would play every week like they play us it would make a world of difference.
That's part of the problem for sure but I wouldn't say they don't put in the work to get better...it's more of a mental thing.  For a lot of them football is only passing the time and staying conditioned for basketball and at this point in the season they are trying to stay healthy...they know that the best possible outcome this season would be making the playoffs and most likely losing in the first round...personally i'd be ecstatic with just making the playoffs lol...but they know that they need to be healthy for basketball where they consistently shine...when you have seniors that are looking at possible basketball scholarships, I don't blame them.
Now with that said, they absolutely can not get on the football field and half butt it or they will get somebody hurt

MomaLion

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 11, 2017, 06:53:44 pm
Hazen is generally bad at basketball because all the good players are in the Deer woods, it's all about prioritizing the important stuff!
lol...right

big E

In the game of football you'll get hurt faster trying not to get hurt than if you will just play hard.

jbtiger73

I thought this was a football thread? I've seen so much basketball talk, it's rediculous

Lions84

Quote from: big E on October 11, 2017, 02:46:30 pm
84 I heard that the hogs are gonna change they're mascot to the possums. Play dead at home and get killed on the road.

That is the Truth.

Goose0

Should not be close McCrory has to much power for Clarendon to go toe to toe with for 4 quarters.  Jags by 26.

da greatest bigbaby

October 12, 2017, 09:52:59 am #36 Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:58:52 am by da greatest bigbaby
Moma lion I didn't quite understand some of that lol  but I agree with you on the scholarship part their is kno need for our guys to risk injury cause it's 3 on the team that are potential d-1 hoop'rs an their were 3 in 2015   now last year our star QB an RB cross an Parker went out also  with injuries they were all d-1   an rb Parker couldnt play this year this is something we need to address maybe their not being train'd correctly their shouldn't be 3 or 4 stars out every year with injuries    an moma the jr lions  do really well every year are they transfer'n to marvell academy for sr high the jr lions look pretty large lineman wise an bigred 18 you guys join'd the 2a-6 in 2003 you guys made it to the 2a state finals against Shiloh an in 2002 barton an junction city 2003 an yaw got 5th in the 2a-6 yaw 1st year lol  harding Carlisle Augusta all came in the conference  @ the same time  soo you guys been here for awhile yaw just started out behind barton clarendon des arc  harding lol we got 1st in 99 an 2nd in 2000 2001 2004

brown2010

Momalion- mccrory by 22 or more ton ight and 42 tomorrow

big E

You didn't get 2nd in 04 because PW,  Harding, and Hughes all shared the title and Barton was the 4.

da greatest bigbaby

0k 2005 we got 2nd big e an 2004 Palestine-wheatly finally won a 2a-6  football conference championships most ppl for get it tho lol an  you guys been in the conference for awhile an that's it lol an Hughes has never been  in the 2a-6 football conference  I'm sorry lol  are you talking bout hoops  an brown 2010 their is no way you guys beat our jr high 2nite by 22 their pretty salty again loss to Des arc 6-0  this year an  by 42 on the sr high is ridiculous we will double that in hoops 84-20 lol 8 dunks  jr 6'4 Malik gets 5  6'2 sr kj gets 2 an 1 of the soph gets 1 @ the end of the game lol

big E

In 2004 Hughes was in the conference with Us , Marvell , Harding , Barton , Elaine , Clarendon , Augusta. And you didn't get 2nd in 05 Des arc did Harding was 1st , Drs arc 2nd , Hughes 3rd. Your facts are terrible do you just make things up off the top of your head while you are smoking weed?

da greatest bigbaby

October 12, 2017, 05:38:30 pm #41 Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 07:14:45 pm by da greatest bigbaby
We already been over this big e 1 games doesn't make you guys great an my knowledge is incredible give or take a seed game or year here an their   lol once again we're still king of the jungle with 12 or 13 Des arc is 2nd with 9 or 10 if my memory is correct again lol an you guys have 1 2004 the same situation as Augusta in the 2a-6 football anywhoo  as far as hoops were gonna double the football scores  hazen 110-25 mccrory 84-20 lol 

big E

Basketball again. Football thread nobody on this thread cares about basketball this is about how bad McCrory is gonna beat you.

da greatest bigbaby

Yeah I kno the mighty lions vs the jags 2a lol

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on October 12, 2017, 05:23:13 am
In the game of football you'll get hurt faster trying not to get hurt than if you will just play hard.
That's what I said,... they can't half butt it

big E

You did I missed that sorry. Your smart and I'm dumb. Lol

mr.gametime

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on October 12, 2017, 05:13:52 pm
0k 2005 we got 2nd big e an 2004 Palestine-wheatly finally won a 2a-6  football conference championships most ppl for get it tho lol an  you guys been in the conference for awhile an that's it lol an Hughes has never been  in the 2a-6 football conference  I'm sorry lol  are you talking bout hoops  an brown 2010 their is no way you guys beat our jr high 2nite by 22 their pretty salty again loss to Des arc 6-0  this year an  by 42 on the sr high is ridiculous we will double that in hoops 84-20 lol 8 dunks  jr 6'4 Malik gets 5  6'2 sr kj gets 2 an 1 of the soph gets 1 @ the end of the game lol

You sure there's noway McCrory beats clarendon salty jr.high by 22 points...lol.. McCrory is up 50 -14

big E

Oh snap he'll come with something along the lines if lol yeah deah whoopted us real good lol still the king of da jungle doh. We gonna score 310 in hoops with fitty dunks.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on October 12, 2017, 08:48:55 pm
Oh snap he'll come with something along the lines if lol yeah deah whoopted us real good lol still the king of da jungle doh. We gonna score 310 in hoops with fitty dunks.

Not nary a kid wasa birtheded da lasted tima da lioness won anything. Lol

da greatest bigbaby

October 12, 2017, 10:10:23 pm #49 Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 10:18:59 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Dang maybe next time jr lions I remember when mccrory didn't have enough kids to play football back in the days  now they winning  conference championships wow but don't get to excited look @ Augusta Brinkley Carlisle you guys will be taking whip'ns in a few more years also   lol an it's something bout hoops an our new multi mill gym got you guys act'n silly lol is it the 3 whip'ns yaw think'n of an district which 1 of you guys team gonna get last lol mccrory Carlisle  Palestine-wheatly or hazen lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas