• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tmycjy pick for week 7 of the season

Started by tmycjy, October 07, 2017, 09:33:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

Tmycjy pick for week 7 of the season

5-A EAST

Wynne 42  ;D ( 6-0 3-0 wynne won last week over valley view in a classic of a contest 17-14  ;D will say this one of the best valley view team I seen this week wynne take on Batesville in what most people call the showdown most year this game decide the east tittle but not this year glad to say wynne win this game to move there season to 7-0 4-0 in east play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Batesville 10 :( ( 3-3 2-1 Batesville won last week over FC 35-7 this week dose not get any easer as they take on east leading wynne team and lose to move there season to a surprising 3-4 2-2 in east play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Valley View 34  :) ( 4-2 2-1 Valley View lost last week to Wynne 17-14 in a classic of a ball game this week they take on Blytheville and wins to move there season to 5-2 3-1 in east play one interesting note Valley View is a real good team could give fits to someone in the playoffs will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Blytheville 27 :'( ( 2-4 1-2 Blytheville won last week over GCT 52-23 this week they take on Valley View and lose to move there season to 2-4 1-3 in east play if Blytheville want to make the playoff they need to win this game will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Forrest city 28  :D ( 2-4 1-2 FC lost last week to Batesville  35-7 this week they take on paragould and win to move there season to 3-4 2-2 in east play the question here can FC slip in the playoffs only time will tell for sure )
Paragould 14 :-[ ( 0-6 0-3 paragould lost last week to nettleton 40-0 this week they take on FC and lose again to move there season to 0-7 0-4 in east play and on there way to a 0-10 season will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Nettleton 50  ;) ( 6-0 3-0 nettleton won last week over winless paragould 40-0 this week they take on GCT enough said glad to say that nettleton win this game to move there season to 7-0 4-0 in east play and looking like a showdown in week 10 with wynne for the east tittle will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Green county tech 7 :( ( 2-4 0-3 GCT lost last week to Blytheville 52-23 this week dose not get any easer as they take on nettleton and lose to move there season to 2-5 0-4 in east play just waiting on there showdown with paragould for city bragging rights will they shock the state and win this week only time will tell for sure )

5-A CENTRAL

Pulaski academy 49 ;) (  6-0 3-0 PA won a big game last week over LR Christian 86-56 not kidding this week they take on Sylvan Hills and win to move there season to 7-0 4-0 in central play will they win there 4th straight state tittle only time will tell for sure )
Sylvan Hills 14 :( ( 3-3 1-2 SH won last week over LR Mills 42-14 this week get lost harder as they take on PA and lose to move there season to 3-4 1-3 in central play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

LR McClellan 38 :D ( 5-1 3-0  LRMC won last week over helpless Fair 56-6 this week they take on beebe and win again to move there season to 6-1 4-0 in central play will they be the one to knock off P.A only time will tell for sure )
Beebe 22 :( ( 2-4 0-3 beebe lost last week to LR Parkview 35-14 this week they take on LRMC and lose again to move there season to 1-5 0-4 in central play a surprising drop from a team that was 2-0 to start the season will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

LR Christian 42 ;D ( 5-1 2-1 LRC lost last week to PA 86-56 this week they take on a good Parkview team and win to move there season to 6-1 3-1 in central play this game is a key coffrent tittle thing as well as a key playoff jocking game will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
LR Parkview 28 :-\ ( 4-2 3-0 LRP won last week over beebe 35-14 this week they take on a real good LR Christian team plays well just not well enough they lose this game to move there season to 4-3 3-1 in central play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

LR Mills 28 :) (  1-5 0-3 LR Mills lost last week to Sylvan Hills 42-14 this week they take on LR Fair in what could be the toilet bowl game winner stay out of last place in central glad to say that LR Mills win to move there season to 2-5 1-3 in central play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
LR Fair 21 :'( ( 0-6 0-3 LR Fair lost last week to LRMC 56-6  this week they take on LR Mills in what could be the toilet bowl game sorry to say they lose this game to move there season to 0-7 0-4 in central play just waiting on Basketball season will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

5-A WEST

Alma 48 ;D ( 3-3 2-1 alma lost last week to Morrilton 38-35 but alma was behind 35-6 in the 3rd quarter this week they get back on the winning track by beating Clarksville move there season to 4-3 3-1 in west play with this lost last week to Morrilton this put Harrison and maumelle in the driver seat will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Clarksville 14 :( ( 1-5 0-3 Clarksville lost last week to maumelle 45-28 this week they take on alma and lose again to move there season to 1-6 0-4 in west play if they want to make the playoff they need to win now will they win only time will tell for sure )

Farmington 38 :D ( 2-4 1-2 Farmington lost last week to Greenbrier 41-33 this week they get back on the winning track by beat Vilonia move there season to 3-4 2-2 in west play with this win they get back in the playoffs hunt will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Vilonia 17 :'( ( 0-6 0-3 Vilonia lost last week to Harrison 42-14 this week they take on Farmington and lose again to move there season to 0-7 0-4 in west play  and just waiting on Basketball season will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Harrison 38 :D ( 5-1 3-0 Harrison won last week over Vilonia 42-14 this week they take on Greenbrier and win to move there season to 6-1 4-0 in west play the question here is are they just a good team in the west or are they one of the better team in the state only time will tell for sure )
Greenbrier 17 :-\ ( 3-3 2-1 Greenbrier won last week over Farmington 41-33 this week they take on west leader Harrison and lose to move there season to 3-4 2-2 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Maumelle 31 :) ( 4-2 3-0 maumelle won last week over Clarksville 45-28 this week they take on Morrilton in a key west game and could be a key playoff jocking game also glad to say they win this game to move there season to  5-2:4-0 in west play the question here is maumelle the dark horse in the  west coffrent only time will tell for sure )
Morrilton 28 :-\ ( 3-3 1-2 Morrilton won a near scare last week over alma Morrilton was leading 35-6 in the 3rd quarter before Morrilton ended up winning 38-35 this week they take on maumelle and lose to move there season to 3-4 1-3 in west play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

5-A SOUTH

Camden Fairview 28 :) ( 2-4 2-1 CF won last week over magnolia 27-20 this week they take on DeQueen in a key south game that could determine the south tittle glad to say that they win this game to move there season to 3-4 3-1 in south play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
DeQueen 12 :-[ ( 3-3 2-1 DeQueen won last week over Hot Springs 28-8 this week they take on Camden and lose to move there season to 3-4 2-2 in south play the question here is will they make the playoff only time will tell for sure )

HS Lakeside 44  8) ( 3-3 3-0 HSLS won last week over White Hall 29-21 this week they take on winless Hope and win to move there season to 4-3 4-0 in south play the question is who could be the dark horse in the south I'm saying it's will be HSLS will they win the south tittle only time will tell for sure )
Hope 17 :( ( 0-6 0-3 Hope lost last week to Watson Chapel 68-0 this week they take on HSLS and lose again to move there season to 0-7 0-4 in south play just waiting on Basketball season will they win at least 1 game only time will tell for sure )

Magnolia 31  :) ( 1-5 0-3 magnolia lost last week to camden 27-20 this week they take on Hot springs in what could be the toilet bowl game the winner stay out of last place in south glad to say they win this game to move there season to 2-5 1-3 in south play will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
Hot Springs   28 :( ( 1-5 0-3 HS lost last week to DeQueen 28-8 this week they take on magnolia in what could be the toilet bowl game the winner of this game stay out of last place sorry to say they lose this game to move there season to 1-6 0-4 in south play just waiting on Basketball season will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

Watson Chapel 34 ;D ( 4-2 3-0 WC won last week over winless hope 68-0 this week they take on there Jefferson County rival White Hall and win to move there season to 5-2 4-0 in south play will they beat there rival only time will tell for sure )
White Hall 22  :( ( 4-2 1-2 WH lost last week to HSLS 29-21 this week they take on there Jefferson County rival WC and lose again to move there season to 4-3 1-3 in south play the question here is what had happened to White Hall a team that 3-0  at one point now just fight to make the playoff not the story that white hall had in mind after what happen last year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

This is my pick for week 7 of the season good luck to all team this week

Here is my records for each week

Week 1 26-4
Week 2 25-4
Week 3 25-4
Week 4 14-2
Week 5 13-3
Week 6 13-3

For a season total of 116-20

So good luck and hope your team wins this week

PA Dad

JessieP

Has Wynne ever won by as much as you predict? I swear, you got to love Wynne fans. My favorite is still the guy who said they averaged 800 yards rushing a game last year. That one poster showed the stats for 3 games when they had 320, 379 and 420 rushing yards and without missing a beat he came back with "they had a few games where they had over 1,000 yards rushing". If Wynne meets PA in the first round, like it's shaping up, Tmycjy will predict Wynne 48, PA 36. But hey, why not.

PA Dad

Quote from: JessieP on October 07, 2017, 10:02:35 pm
Has Wynne ever won by as much as you predict? I swear, you got to love Wynne fans. My favorite is still the guy who said they averaged 800 yards rushing a game last year. That one poster showed the stats for 3 games when they had 320, 379 and 420 rushing yards and without missing a beat he came back with "they had a few games where they had over 1,000 yards rushing". If Wynne meets PA in the first round, like it's shaping up, Tmycjy will predict Wynne 48, PA 36. But hey, why not.

Come on JessieP, we all have a bias in favor of our teams.  Despite that, he has a very good record.

Overdahill

I sure hope so cause I like being the underdogs

PA Dad

Quote from: Overdahill on October 07, 2017, 10:18:14 pm
I sure hope so cause I like being the underdogs

How would Wynne play PA in the first round?

JessieP

Quote from: PA Dad on October 07, 2017, 10:21:47 pm
How would Wynne play PA in the first round?

I was being hypothetical, just trying to show how objectivity goes out the window with Wynne fans. BTW, not trying to be a petty fool (my wife swears I don't need to try, it comes natural) but you do realize when you include spreads, Wynne 42 Batesville 10, that's a 32 point spread) if the team you pick to win doesn't cover you can't count that in your win column. Last week he had Wynne beating VV by 21, they won by three. That is not a correct prediction. To brag about how great you are  and then miss the ending is not exactly reason to boast. By the way, where is bulldogger15? I couldn't resist, that clown gets under my skin. Speaking of predictions, has there been any upsets in the 5A this year?

walkingguy72396

Tmycjy putting that computer program to good use again.

Pick me some lotto numbers.

Intelligentsia

Tmy..., I hope to read these words in your report late Friday night, "I'm sorry to say my biggest surprise was Batesville 31, Wynne 28."   BTW, if you're going to make the trip to Pioneer Stadium, I'll treat you to a fine Friday night supper at the Batesville Band Concession Stand!! 

the voice

He's been wrong on Morrilton almost every week. I figure he is again this week.

tmycjy

Quote from: Intelligentsia on October 08, 2017, 09:06:18 am
Tmy..., I hope to read these words in your report late Friday night, "I'm sorry to say my biggest surprise was Batesville 31, Wynne 28."   BTW, if you're going to make the trip to Pioneer Stadium, I'll treat you to a fine Friday night supper at the Batesville Band Concession Stand!! 

I don't understand what you mean my pick was wynne 42 Batesville 10 I don't know what you mean

JessieP

Quote from: tmycjy on October 08, 2017, 12:56:16 pm
I don't understand what you mean my pick was wynne 42 Batesville 10 I don't know what you mean

tmy wouldn't pick The Dallas Cowboys over Wynne. His computer would pick Wynne by 21 points over the NFL All Pro team.

woopork

If the spread was -3 Maumelle over Morrilton, I'd be clearing out my bank account to bet on that one. If it was -32 Wynne over Batesville I'd whip out my money for that too lol.

JessieP

Quote from: woopork on October 08, 2017, 01:35:27 pm
If the spread was -3 Maumelle over Morrilton, I'd be clearing out my bank account to bet on that one. If it was -32 Wynne over Batesville I'd whip out my money for that too lol.

I'd say it's a pretty safe bet you get paid for what you do instead of what you know. That thinking stuff gives you headaches.

Intelligentsia

Quote from: tmycjy on October 08, 2017, 12:56:16 pm4th
I was just saying that I hope that the Pioneers upset the Yellow jackets by the score of 31- 28 Friday which you will then report with the other scores, including all the upsets that you did not predict.

tmycjy

Quote from: Intelligentsia on October 08, 2017, 02:11:18 pm
I was just saying that I hope that the Pioneers upset the Yellow jackets by the score of 31- 28 Friday which you will then report with the other scores, including all the upsets that you did not predict.

Oh OK I get now

JacketDad

Quote from: JessieP on October 07, 2017, 11:17:21 pm
I was being hypothetical, just trying to show how objectivity goes out the window with Wynne fans. BTW, not trying to be a petty fool (my wife swears I don't need to try, it comes natural) but you do realize when you include spreads, Wynne 42 Batesville 10, that's a 32 point spread) if the team you pick to win doesn't cover you can't count that in your win column. Last week he had Wynne beating VV by 21, they won by three. That is not a correct prediction. To brag about how great you are  and then miss the ending is not exactly reason to boast. By the way, where is bulldogger15? I couldn't resist, that clown gets under my skin. Speaking of predictions, has there been any upsets in the 5A this year?
JessieP, why don't you start your own thread and do your own prognosticating?  My money would be on tmycjy.  Just because his thoughts on the Wynne at Batesville don't line up with yours you shouldn't cry about it.

bulldogger15

If everyone has not figured it out, JessieJane is the official PA groupie. But hey, why not? Congrats!!!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

tmycjy

tmycjy

tmycjy

Good luck to all SR high football team Friday night and remember play with pride if you put your best in to play to your potential in my book that make you winners

tmycjy

tmycjy

Good luck to all teams Thursday and Friday night hope your team will win

tmycjy

tmycjy

October 14, 2017, 07:56:47 am #24 Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 07:58:58 am by tmycjy
Tmycjy goes in week 7 12-4 for a season total of 128-24

My upside of the night Went 4-0 3-1 3-1 in south central and east play

My shocker of the night

Wynne lost
And DeQueen wins

bobcat81

Quote from: tmycjy on October 14, 2017, 07:56:47 am
Tmycjy goes in week 7 12-4 for a season total of 128-24

My upside of the night Went 4-0 3-1 3-1 in south central and east play

My shocker of the night

Wynne lost
And DeQueen wins
Would you add Greenbrier and Harrison as your shocker of the night, since you had Harrison by 3 TD's? 

Appreciate the research and the picks each week!  Generates some discssion and I know takes a lot of time.

The_Pioneer

Quote from: tmycjy on October 14, 2017, 07:56:47 am

My shocker of the night

Wynne lost

Don't know why its a shock, we own Wynne.  All day, every day.

the voice

Wynne / Batesville
Morrilton/ Maumelle
Harrison/greenbrier
Dequeen

These are the ones he was wrong on ?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas