• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 7 Game of the Week Prescott @ Glen Rose

Started by WorkOrder, October 06, 2017, 10:15:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sick Dog

We would love to see GR in the finals. Prescott may not make and GR may not.....but if they do i assure you GR doesnt want to see them again and Prescott would love the opp. And you all know it. I bet GR didnt have 3 TD's called back on a penalty. and that wasnt the number of penalties for both teams. Don't know where you got that info. I know 2 of GR penalties were from being offsides on a kick off. You all just keep posting things on here so everyone will realize how ignorant some of you are. IF Prescott turns the ball over 5 times and has 3 TD's called back then no they will not make it back. It is sad to see GR play a great game and see the coaches act so childish and unclassy. Says a lot about the administration of the school. This isn't the first time they have done this. Their kids even start doing it. That is part of the problem with kids these days. Those are the ones teaching them how to act. Good luck to both teams rest of the season. I would like to see the rematch.

SR30

Funny how u want to talk trash about our coaches n players.. your kids jump the middle of our team, as well as a coach when entering the field. Your coach purposely trips one of our past players as they were walking, your player picks up a ball and throws it at our player yet GR has no class. As everyone expected Prescott fans can not just say good job and move on. They have to blame everyone else and paying off refs. I can't believe in this day an age people actually believe that. Who is gonna pay them, the coaches, the admin, the parents, or kids playing. To ever say refs are being paid off in high school is utterly childish and pathetic. When we lost to Bauxite there where several questionable calls. However we never once accused the refs of being paid off or causing us to lose. Everyone knows you have to play good enough to overcome any bad calls. So quit being childish and just admit that for the first time since 2010 GR was the better team.

luxora4life

Quote from: SR30 on October 15, 2017, 05:18:01 pm
Always love the pay off refs talk.. Hate to burst your bubble but every school pays the refs.. U kinda have to pay them. They don't work for free u know.

+1  ::)  ;D

Longfellow

Quote from: SR30 on October 15, 2017, 08:23:41 pm
Funny how u want to talk trash about our coaches n players.. your kids jump the middle of our team, as well as a coach when entering the field. Your coach purposely trips one of our past players as they were walking, your player picks up a ball and throws it at our player yet GR has no class. As everyone expected Prescott fans can not just say good job and move on. They have to blame everyone else and paying off refs. I can't believe in this day an age people actually believe that. Who is gonna pay them, the coaches, the admin, the parents, or kids playing. To ever say refs are being paid off in high school is utterly childish and pathetic. When we lost to Bauxite there where several questionable calls. However we never once accused the refs of being paid off or causing us to lose. Everyone knows you have to play good enough to overcome any bad calls. So quit being childish and just admit that for the first time since 2010 GR was the better team.
We get it. You're a Kehner fangirl. It's not week 7 anymore, move on

SR30

Aww poor longfellow, he's so truly upset that he resorts to name calling. Poor guy it will be ok. We have moved on but apparently you Prescott folks wanna keep reflecting ;)

HeadBussa08

Y'all won Sr. GR played well Prescott did not. Case closed. Hope we see y'all in December

Moose

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on October 15, 2017, 09:40:46 pm
Y'all won Sr. GR played well Prescott did not. Case closed. Hope we see y'all in December

+1

Skip Baymore

Quote from: Moose on October 14, 2017, 12:48:58 am
Lol, why should my comment be disregarded if it's completely true? That's funny, Skip!  Oh brother?   lol! Please elaborate Big Skip!

Fair enough Moose given what I said.   Simply this.  When I read it the first time and could be just me, but it sounded like you were the guys with the 20 plus win streak (and congratulating another real good team on a great effort, etc.).  Whatever the case, congrats again for a great win, the best win for Glen Rose in several years.  I cant imagine ranking G.R. lower than 2nd this week.  And you guys beating Prescott just made the rest of the 3A season a whole lot more interesting.   I would bet on a rematch at some point and it might be the game of the year, IMO.  Skip.

Hawg N GA

Quote from: Wrestlingbeaver13 on October 15, 2017, 06:36:31 pm
Hawg n ga
Back to mommas basement for you! Glen rose was penalized 13 times.  Prescott was penalized  6 times.

You forget I stay with your momma... she wants you to move out

WorkOrder

Prescott was actually penalized 9 times and GR 12 times

AHS06

Quote from: WorkOrder on October 16, 2017, 07:35:37 am
Prescott was actually penalized 9 times and GR 12 times
It was more of the timing of the penalties.  3 of those penalties against Prescott were TOUCHDOWNS called back.  And there were a lot of missed calls.

Moose

Quote from: Skip Baymore on October 15, 2017, 11:36:21 pm
Fair enough Moose given what I said.   Simply this.  When I read it the first time and could be just me, but it sounded like you were the guys with the 20 plus win streak (and congratulating another real good team on a great effort, etc.).  Whatever the case, congrats again for a great win, the best win for Glen Rose in several years.  I cant imagine ranking G.R. lower than 2nd this week.  And you guys beating Prescott just made the rest of the 3A season a whole lot more interesting.   I would bet on a rematch at some point and it might be the game of the year, IMO.  Skip.

Thanks for the follow up and clarification, Skip.  It was more about not being a jerk and complimenting  them on a hard fought game.  I have to agree with you, a rematch would certainly be the game of the year. 

ToughGuy91

Better team??????? Lol glen rose couldn't beat this prescott team especially now if they played 10 more times.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: ToughGuy91 on October 16, 2017, 11:56:34 am
Better team??????? Lol glen rose couldn't beat this prescott team especially now if they played 10 more times.
Looks like Prescott fans haven't learned anything. They're still unbeatable.

ToughGuy91

Prescott just had a bad game mentally, glen rose did not. Prescott was by far the better team friday but could not lock in and focus. All im saying is i hope this didn't make your season by getting lucky against the wolves because now there more fired up than ever and will have more fire in their eyes than ever before. 

FBGFDRUM

+1

SR30

October 16, 2017, 01:54:02 pm #216 Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 03:26:37 pm by SR30
According to the scoreboard GR was better Friday night! A loss is a loss my friend. Streak over, goliath slayed, kings dethroned, not the #1 seed this season, you won't get past JC, and 37-27!! Quit crying, get over it, games over and you didn't get cheated. So take a deep breath and come up with another excuse!!

beaverfan007

I saw video of this so called no holding call and if that's not holding than Idk what is prescotts player got his tail whipped on that play all he could do was hold

beaverfan007

I saw video of this so called no holding call and if that's not holding than Idk what is prescotts player got his tail whipped on that play all he could do was hold

HeadBussa08

Quote from: SR30 on October 16, 2017, 01:54:02 pm
According to the scoreboard GR was better Friday night! A loss is a loss my friend. Streak over, goliath slated, kings dethroned, not the #1 seed this season, you won't get past JC, and 37-27!! Quit crying, get over it, games over and you didn't get cheated. So take a deep breath and come up with another excuse!!

Junction won't beat us I assure you of that lol

SR30

Yea and before Friday night you didnt think GR would beat you...

FBGFDRUM

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on October 16, 2017, 02:48:30 pm
Junction won't beat us I assure you of that lol

Isn't that what you said before you got dominated by GR?

Gotta love the ignorance of Prescott fans on fearless, LOL.  ;D

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: FBGFDRUM on October 16, 2017, 04:16:59 pm

You immature Highschool kids crack me up. You was watching a different game than me because the game I watched was no dominating by Glen Rose. You won because Prescott had 2 touchdowns called back for holding and 5 interceptions. Enjoy your first win over Prescott in years and maybe we will see you in December in the Rock!

CoolBreeze

Quote from: FBGFDRUM on October 16, 2017, 04:16:59 pm

Unless this is just a dig, it seems as over the top as many of the claims the Prescott fans were making prior to Friday night.

FBGFDRUM

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on October 16, 2017, 04:48:33 pm
You immature Highschool kids crack me up. You was watching a different game than me because the game I watched was no dominating by Glen Rose. You won because Prescott had 2 touchdowns called back for holding and 5 interceptions. Enjoy your first win over Prescott in years and maybe we will see you in December in the Rock!

We certainly were watching different games. I was watching GR march up and down the field on Prescott all night.

mossflyer

Maybe...just maybe...2 touchdowns were scored because of the penalty that was called. Maybe...just maybe...the other team has something to do with you throwing interceptions.

It's about like saying if that other guy had not tackled me, I would have scored.

Markadomous

I agree with tough guy91. After watching the game if they play ten times that was the one time they win. Glad it was now and not when it counts come playoff time. I promise deep deep down Glen Rose does not want to see Prescott again this year.

SR30

Trust me when I say GR will be Prescott's biggest fan come playoff time. A rematch in the Rock will be just fine with us.

SR30

Oh and u can  use the 5 interceptions and TD call backs all day long. GR gave you 2 gifts called fumbles inside our 10 yard line and a interception as well. I love all you "fans" who make excuses for your team.

Markadomous

Dude I said nothing about 5 interceptions or 3 tds called back. But if we see y'all again #3 will touch the ball every single play. And we won't throw 5 passes all night.

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: Markadomous on October 16, 2017, 08:17:31 pm
Dude I said nothing about 5 interceptions or 3 tds called back. But if we see y'all again #3 will touch the ball every single play. And we won't throw 5 passes all night.
Its to bad he was suffering leg craps all night and was out for a good number of plays. Hopefully that won't happen again.

Markadomous

Sick Dog

I really dont see anyone making excuses. No one can have 5 turnovers in a game and expect to win. Im sure Prescott did hold but I know GR did all night long and it wasn't called. Prescott scored twice for GR on them two pick 6's. Prescott did actually have to play a game past half time for the first time in 7 weeks. GR cut kids on Kick off returns several times and it wasn't called but that happens in a game. GR coach won't be able to come out on the field every play and contest every call like he did Friday night in the play offs especially if they make it to the rock. That's when they push refs when they don't get a call right? No excuses GR made the plays to win the game and Prescott did not. They were not dominated by GR to any degree. I thought Prescott D played well all night except for 2 drives and one of those was given to GR on a 3rd and long defensive face mask I think to keep that drive alive. It's funny how no one defends the actions of the unclassy sideline from GR and its players and the administration that allows them to do that year after year. Good luck to GR rest of the year. If Prescott makes it they will love to see GR in the finals. I hope both teams make it to a rematch, It would be one of the best games of the year in the finals. I will def be there to watch.

JC Guy

If you have players still out of shape this time of year then you probably won't be in the big game in the rock (your words). Hopefully the kid had been sick or something of that nature. Again if they are out of shape week seven then a number of teams could hand you an L on your way.

Proud Buckaroo

Sick Dog

Well they really haven't played anyone until Friday night. Haven't really played a bunch and they have other play makers so it isn't like he has had to do a lot of work. I guess they could have played starters the whole game and won like 80 or 90 to 0 or 7 then everyone would be on here bashing them about running up the score. We got to get ready for Haskell now. I am ready to drop the beavers and move on.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Sick Dog on October 16, 2017, 09:41:27 pm
Well they really haven't played anyone until Friday night. Haven't really played a bunch and they have other play makers so it isn't like he has had to do a lot of work. I guess they could have played starters the whole game and won like 80 or 90 to 0 or 7 then everyone would be on here bashing them about running up the score. We got to get ready for Haskell now. I am ready to drop the beavers and move on.
It's past time.

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: JC Guy on October 16, 2017, 09:17:20 pm
If you have players still out of shape this time of year then you probably won't be in the big game in the rock (your words). Hopefully the kid had been sick or something of that nature. Again if they are out of shape week seven then a number of teams could hand you an L on your way.
Its was close to 90 degrees that day.You are going to have that problem with temperatures that high. Now that it's cooling down that should not be a problem again.

Moose

Some of you guys are just flat out crazy.  I understand the pre-game trash talk somewhat, but you have to let it go after the game.  It's way past over.  No one cheated Prescott, they just got beat, that's it.  Glen Rose was the better team, they won the game, Prescott lost.  If they had been the better team Friday night, they would have won the game.  Injuries, refs, coaches, fans, if this, if that, blah,blah blah.... don't make excuses for why the team lost, there are a million of them I'm sure.  You lost because the other team had more points on the scoreboard than yours.  I get on Fearless to talk about football, make predictions, and chat with other guys that interested in talking football.  When I see some of the crap you guys are posting, it makes me wonder who the heck are these people, especially when you haven't been on here all week and then come to start crap chat after your team loses or whatever, it's just pitiful.   

RabidWolf

Thank. You. Stuff like this drives me insane

"Hats off to GR on a great win, BUT...."

Can't we just be the bigger person, say good job, and move on to HHG.

Moose

Quote from: RabidWolf on October 16, 2017, 11:04:17 pm
Thank. You. Stuff like this drives me insane

"Hats off to GR on a great win, BUT...."

Can't we just be the bigger person, say good job, and move on to HHG.

+1

HeadBussa08

Quote from: SR30 on October 16, 2017, 03:27:52 pm
Yea and before Friday night you didnt think GR would beat you...
your correct I didn't know we would throw 5 picks 2 pick 6s commit penalties on td plays and have a clear cut td called incomplete. That's why we play the game. But for all that and only lose by 10 and have the game winning td called back on a hold.....we will clean that up. But to my point Junction won't beat us.

Beaver Fever

If you lost by 10, how was the game winning TD called back?  Was that one worth 11 points?

WorkOrder

October 17, 2017, 09:29:45 am #243 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 09:39:36 am by WorkOrder
Hootens still has us ranked #3 over Glen Rose so doesn't really matter.

woopig123456

Quote from: Curleywolf Fan on October 16, 2017, 04:48:33 pm

gonna be hard for yall to get there when mayflower is there....

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: woopig123456 on October 17, 2017, 09:34:44 am
gonna be hard for yall to get there when mayflower is there....

One game at a time. I really hope the kids don't have this mentality.

Wrestlingbeaver13

😂 Glen rose beats Prescott  straight up.  Hootens still ranks Prescott ahead of glen Rose. Rankings mean absolutely  NOTHING! Just another reason i dont put a whole lot of time into kerping up with Hootens opinions.

Runfastturnleft

FBGFDRUM

Quote from: WorkOrder on October 17, 2017, 09:29:45 am

Hootens' rankings are a joke

Curleywolf Fan

Quote from: WorkOrder on October 17, 2017, 09:29:45 am
They were probably there and saw what happened and know by watching who the better team was. 😛

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas