• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 7 Game of the Week Prescott @ Glen Rose

Started by WorkOrder, October 06, 2017, 10:15:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rayzorbackfan

Here's my question? Are there any Ward Cleaver's on the Curly Wolves this year...I hear he can be a little hard on the Beaver.  8) 8) 8) 8)

KOJACK

After watching some film on Gr, it could be a long night for them come Friday the 13th...

CoolBreeze

Quote from: KOJACK on October 10, 2017, 01:35:29 pm
After watching some film on Gr, it could be a long night for them come Friday the 13th...
Is that an allusion to the horror film?

SR30

Why do you say that Kojack? Let's here you input on what GR is doing wrong?

flow51

Quote from: SR30 on October 10, 2017, 06:15:56 pm
It will be exposed Friday night!! 😁

SR30

Dang Kojack didn't know you had two screen names.

mossflyer

Markadomous

Ready for Friday night. Glen Rose is a very respected opponent. They will give us their best shot. Will Prescott be stopped? We will see Friday night. Go Curley Wolves!!!!

flow51

Quote from: SR30 on October 10, 2017, 06:39:53 pm
Dang Kojack didn't know you had two screen names.
I don't know how many he has... Don't care. I do know that the flaws with be exposed Friday night

SR30

Glad to see your paying attention to GR ball flow.. shows you are a true fan and watch us enough to detect our flaws

flow51

Sorry it stands out so easily on your game film... :-\

Sick Dog

Yall need to stop fueling this fire. That GR coach is going to use all this for his annual pre-game speech. I hear it only comes against Prescott every year.

Moose

Quote from: flow51 on October 10, 2017, 08:41:47 pm
Sorry it stands out so easily on your game film... :-\

Keep on watching that game film! 

Moose

Quote from: SR30 on October 10, 2017, 06:15:56 pm

Crickets....

Cove Man

Quote from: KOJACK on October 10, 2017, 01:35:29 pm

Man - I'm really look forward to hearing your analysis!

Beaver Fever

KOJACK

Quote from: Cove Man on October 11, 2017, 08:11:49 am
Man - I'm really look forward to hearing your analysis!
I'm not one to get on here and talk about folks...so let's just leave it at that.

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Sick Dog on October 10, 2017, 08:50:05 pm
Yall need to stop fueling this fire. That GR coach is going to use all this for his annual pre-game speech. I hear it only comes against Prescott every year.
After all these years, he is still mad about not getting the Head coaching job at Prescott?

Cove Man

Quote from: CURLEYWOLF24 on October 11, 2017, 09:52:44 am
After all these years, he is still mad about not getting the Head coaching job at Prescott?

Nah - he gets them fired up before EVERY game. I doubt he would have wanted to stay in Prescott, but I imagine it was a useful experience for him.

ToughGuy91

Who wouldn't wanna be the head coach of this program? lol. ::)

Lions84

Proud Buckaroo

Longfellow

Cove Man

Quote from: Longfellow on October 11, 2017, 02:09:27 pm
I thought it was a cupcake

Proud Buckaroo:  I don't think Longfellow is catching your drift.

dawg_days

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Cove Man on October 11, 2017, 02:21:13 pm
Proud Buckaroo:  I don't think Longfellow is catching your drift.
Oh, I think he got it, all right. You seemed to have missed Longfellow's joke.

DiamondStateRadioNetwork

Can anyone from Prescott tell us about Muldrew, #3? Stat wise, the guy is a beast. Tried to find some footage on him on maxpreps, and nothing coming up.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: DiamondStateRadioNetwork on October 12, 2017, 11:10:18 am
Can anyone from Prescott tell us about Muldrew, #3? Stat wise, the guy is a beast. Tried to find some footage on him on maxpreps, and nothing coming up.

Search him on hudl.

SR Thomas Muldrew,  WR/RB  Prescott: 5-6 for 127 yards. 361 yards rushing. 136 yards receiving.

KOJACK

You'll find out soon enough  ;D...just look at GR vs Gurdon from last year.

DiamondStateRadioNetwork

dragondad

He's averaging 103 yds of total offense per game, 23 yards receiving, 21 yards passing, 60 yards rushing.... I wouldn't call that beast stats.

flow51

Quote from: dragondad on October 12, 2017, 11:36:17 am
He's averaging 103 yds of total offense per game, 23 yards receiving, 21 yards passing, 60 yards rushing.... I wouldn't call that beast stats.

You'll see the beast come December... Lol.

Goose0

Quote from: dragondad on October 12, 2017, 11:36:17 am

I agree not beast-like stats, not taking anything away from him but they have not played anyone where starters have not been pulled after half.  If he is the beast they say he is it may show tomorrow vs. GR.  He may just put on a clinic for the beavers, or he may not.

ToughGuy91

dragondad

Not saying he isn't a beast,  but the comment was based on his stats he's a beast.....and that's not the case.

WorkOrder

We spread the wealth at Prescott. We have more than just one or two play makers. If he was the only play maker we had his stats would be unbelievable.

AlumniLights

dragondad

Quote from: WorkOrder on October 12, 2017, 11:54:38 am
We spread the wealth at Prescott. We have more than just one or two play makers. If he was the only play maker we had his stats would be unbelievable.

I believe that, he's a great athelete.

SR30

Going to be a great night for football tomorrow. Finally feeling like football weather.

flow51

Quote from: AlumniLights on October 12, 2017, 11:56:35 am
Order the rings????!!!!!  8)

Go snoop somewhere else... Haven't posted on this thread all week and then come in here with that...

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: SR30 on October 12, 2017, 12:11:19 pm
Going to be a great night for football tomorrow. Finally feeling like football weather.
Amen to that, so ready to start wearing my winter Curley Wolf apparel. But I will still be in shorts tomorrow night!

KOJACK

Quote from: flow51 on October 12, 2017, 12:13:05 pm
Go snoop somewhere else... Haven't posted on this thread all week and then come in here with that...
He hasn't commented about Prescott since he was choking on that crow he ate after the finals...

SR30

Hot sauce helps with the taste of crow.. I always keep 2 bottles on standby

snoopy22

Markadomous

450+ yards given up on that NASTY D they had.

Beaver Fever

This game will be closer then people think.  Curly wolves get put in there place tonight.

WorkOrder

HogRider12

Goose0

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas