• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foreman or Mt Ida who you got

Started by jsw6f0, October 06, 2017, 10:00:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

M.I. D

Quote from: FootballFever on October 08, 2017, 05:29:28 pm
M.I.D. you mention last years close game & that Mt Ida had 4 or 5 turnovers, if you were at that game then surely you recall that Foreman had 4 turnovers as well.  It was a great game against two great teams.  This years game should be another between 2 great teams.  The bad thing is someone has to lose, regardless of the outcome I really believe both of these teams could wind up in Little Rock in December for an all 7AA final!!!  That would be great to see.  Two quality teams Mt Ida the established AA program & Foreman the up and comer!!!  Both with Great Coaches who get the most out of their players!!!

I remember. I was there. See y'all Friday!

Eslim03

I have been waiting on this game for a year and when the gators roll into Mt. Ida it will be a battle but Foreman is better and prove to all with know doubt that the gators have the best team in the state.

tacklethis...

Quote from: Eslim03 on October 09, 2017, 09:07:12 pm
I have been waiting on this game for a year and when the gators roll into Mt. Ida it will be a battle but Foreman is better and prove to all with know doubt that the gators have the best team in the state.

Here you go again. Best in the state?

Rida4Life

If Foreman were to win at Mt Ida it would be tough not to say they are the best in the state.  Of course some other teams will have a say in that come playoff time.... but an upset would make a really good case for them.

BO_KNOWS

Foreman is somewhat like Hampton last year but don't have all the horses .. I agree Batey is a lot like monta Thomas but Hampton had the horses to go along with Thomas. I think foreman can win this game but batey will have to take over the game.

tacklethis...

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on October 10, 2017, 12:25:38 pm
Foreman is somewhat like Hampton last year but don't have all the horses .. I agree Batey is a lot like monta Thomas but Hampton had the horses to go along with Thomas. I think foreman can win this game but batey will have to take over the game.

Foreman is no where near the same as Hampton from last year. All the players on Foreman's team actually live in Foreman's school district.

dawgpound

Hgalum50

I thought we got away from that subject! Lol

bigworm

This may be a great game, but MI owns 7 2A until someone takes it from them.

MI 38
Gators 22

dawg_days

Mt. Ida's first test of the year. I hope y'all studied. I am picking Foreman by 2 pts. 1 point for every point Mt. ida has won championships on. Foreman 24-22

ThreadWatcher

How many State Championships has Foreman won in football?

Mike Bonds

Quote from: bigworm on October 10, 2017, 08:51:55 pm
This may be a great game, but MI owns 7 2A until someone takes it from them.

MI 38
Gators 22

I don't think 60 points will be scored.  I'd be surprised if 50 points get scored in this one.

Hamptonbulldogs111

Hamptonbulldogs111

I watched film on ida and honestly there O-line is pretty sloppy.

OLionSwag74

MOUNT IDA WILL KILL! #10 and #3 will have the game of their lives! Hampton get off this thread, youre just mad you dont have a shot this year! With that said Mount Ida 42 Foreman 22.

tacklethis...

Quote from: Hamptonbulldogs111 on October 11, 2017, 09:37:04 am

It was very sloppy last year as well.... ??? ???

couch-coach06

Ida will not score 42 in this game .. there probally want be enough time for either team too score that much because the clock will be running all game .. but if anyone scores that much it will be foreman because we can score alot faster than Ida .. I predict a game in the high 20's Low 30's

Rida4Life

Foreman wins IF they can find creative ways to get Batey out in space.  If they can't it'll be tough for them to win.

BlueCrew4U

Coach King and his boys fixin to EAT!! 
Upset on the horizon!

GreenMachine

Coach White and the team walk away by 10!

FilmCrew

Quote from: Hamptonbulldogs111 on October 11, 2017, 09:37:04 am

3 posts???   Maybe you should practice posting on the junior high thread before you come up here with the big boys

dawg_days

Quote from: OLionSwag74 on October 11, 2017, 09:40:29 am
MOUNT IDA WILL KILL! #10 and #3 will have the game of their lives! Hampton get off this thread, youre just mad you dont have a shot this year! With that said Mount Ida 42 Foreman 22.

If we don't have a shot then we would like to welcome you to the boat. Rison and Earle going to leave yall in a puzzled state of mind when yall see them. I just hate that yall have to go all year thinking yall can compete.

dawg_days

Also, if you think Mt. Ida is going to score more points in a single game than Foreman has given up all year then you need to get back in the film room.

FilmCrew

Quote from: dawg_days on October 11, 2017, 02:35:15 pm
Also, if you think Mt. Ida is going to score more points in a single game than Foreman has given up all year then you need to get back in the film room.

Ha, Dierks put up 14 against Foreman this year

Mount Ida put up 27 against the mighty Hampton pups last year. Are you saying that the 2017 Foreman team is better than the 2016 Hampton team? Easy lil dog... Maybe you need to go back to the film room yourself.

I think your predictions are way off base. You see you make predictions like..

And so it begins.... Hampton by 3 TDs, the train is leaving, I also am predicting Hampton has 253 more fans in attendance.

When you get spanked 53-14 by Camden Harmony Grove.

Mr. Trill

I can't wait to hear about this one and see scores

BO_KNOWS

Film crew get that hate out of your heart. Can't get into heaven with hate in your heart.

doctor in the house

I am not familiar with this Channel 42 that is broadcasting the game.. Is this KARZ 42 on DISH?

Hgalum50

Quote from: doctor in the house on October 11, 2017, 07:15:33 pm
I am not familiar with this Channel 42 that is broadcasting the game.. Is this KARZ 42 on DISH?
It's 42 sports page on facebook!

FilmCrew

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on October 11, 2017, 07:13:51 pm
Film crew get that hate out of your heart. Can't get into heaven with hate in your heart.

No hate... All Love brother!

Sometimes Truth comes across as hate... Don't confuse the two...

doctor in the house

ThreadWatcher

Hey Bo, u making the trip to Mt. Ida?

bigworm

Will someone please post a link to this game?

dawg_days

Quote from: FilmCrew on October 11, 2017, 04:56:24 pm
Ha, Dierks put up 14 against Foreman this year

Mount Ida put up 27 against the mighty Hampton pups last year. Are you saying that the 2017 Foreman team is better than the 2016 Hampton team? Easy lil dog... Maybe you need to go back to the film room yourself.

I think your predictions are way off base. You see you make predictions like..

And so it begins.... Hampton by 3 TDs, the train is leaving, I also am predicting Hampton has 253 more fans in attendance.

When you get spanked 53-14 by Camden Harmony Grove.

Must have struck a nerve. Just to clarify I made that prediction on the PC/Hampton board and the dawgs won by 23 pts. Now, I don't know why it's relevant that the 2016 ida team scored 27 pts on Hampton. So Dierks got some lucky plays didn't a team that wasn't suppose to score against ida beat them last year? It happens!

BlueNGold52

Mount Ida came out flat in that Dierks game and the Outlaws took advantage of it and never backed off and Mount Ida couldn't recover. Fact is on that night Mount Ida was straight up outplayed there wasn't much luck involved. Now the fact that they were still worn out from the game with Foreman as was Foreman the same week was a contributing factor if my memory serves me both teams lost the following week. Lions and Gators left it all on the field that night and I expect the same this week.

ThreadWatcher

Foreman won the week after against Mineral Springs. But, got smoked by Murfreesboro the week after that and smoked again by Hampton in the playoffs.

GatorBall

Quote from: ThreadWatcher on October 12, 2017, 07:49:33 am
Foreman won the week after against Mineral Springs. But, got smoked by Murfreesboro the week after that and smoked again by Hampton in the playoffs.

And Dierks SMOKED Mt. Ida and Foreman beat Dierks!! So what's your point...? Or are you just a typical Mt Ida fan who likes to get on here and preach about humility while you run everyone else down!!

BO_KNOWS

No, but sounds like I'll be able to watch it on 42 sports . I'll be watching warren this weekend.

lionsdad

Quote from: GatorBall on October 12, 2017, 09:22:01 am
And Dierks SMOKED Mt. Ida and Foreman beat Dierks!! So what's your point...? Or are you just a typical Mt Ida fan who likes to get on here and preach about humility while you run everyone else down!!
And Mount Ida smoked Murfreesboro 50-20, last year. That was last year.  We aren't travelling in a time machine to last December or when coach White was in high school. There are none of us old guys playing and if we did we would embarrass ourselves. Both of these teams of young men have worked hard. The winner of this game probably wins the conference championship outright. Our state champion lost one conference game last year in this "inferior" conference. These are two of the best teams in the state. Let's enjoy the game. God bless.

ThreadWatcher

Quote from: GatorBall on October 12, 2017, 09:22:01 am
I guess my point would be.......Mt. Ida lost to a very talented and experienced Dierks team last year while Foreman got smoked by Murfreesboro and Hampton. Guess that's why they play the games on the field and not in these forums! U think? Anyway, you'll probably have a different tone around 9:00 Friday night.

bigworm

stuck in between

Quote from: lionsdad on October 12, 2017, 09:08:51 pm
And Mount Ida smoked Murfreesboro 50-20, last year. That was last year.  We aren't travelling in a time machine to last December or when coach White was in high school. There are none of us old guys playing and if we did we would embarrass ourselves. Both of these teams of young men have worked hard. The winner of this game probably wins the conference championship outright. Our state champion lost one conference game last year in this "inferior" conference. These are two of the best teams in the state. Let's enjoy the game. God bless.

+1 A lot of truth in this post.

GatorBall

Quote from: ThreadWatcher on October 12, 2017, 09:24:15 pm
I guess my point would be.......Mt. Ida lost to a very talented and experienced Dierks team last year while Foreman got smoked by Murfreesboro and Hampton. Guess that's why they play the games on the field and not in these forums! U think? Anyway, you'll probably have a different tone around 9:00 Friday night.

My point would be that your real good about minimizing when Mt Ida got SMOKED by Dierks by saying "lost to a very talented team" and then intentionally using "smoked" when talking about Foreman's losses. As if Hampton wasn't a very talented team!! And unless your clueless about other teams in our conference you would know the Murfreesboro team that Foreman played at the end of the year was nothing close to the same team that they were when they played you guys earlier in the year. For goodness sakes they were beat by Horatio before you guys played them so that should tell you what kind of team they were at the time.

But I agree with you lionsdad that was last year and this is a new year. The only reason I even brought up last year was because someone else was bringing it up. I think both of these teams are very talented and could make a very deep run into the playoffs and I hope they both do. I hope both teams tonight play their best game of the year and let the cards fall where they may!! Either way I wish the best for both team the rest of the year!!

tacklethis...

Quote from: GatorBall on October 13, 2017, 07:40:00 am
My point would be that your real good about minimizing when Mt Ida got SMOKED by Dierks by saying "lost to a very talented team" and then intentionally using "smoked" when talking about Foreman's losses. As if Hampton wasn't a very talented team!! And unless your clueless about other teams in our conference you would know the Murfreesboro team that Foreman played at the end of the year was nothing close to the same team that they were when they played you guys earlier in the year. For goodness sakes they were beat by Horatio before you guys played them so that should tell you what kind of team they were at the time.

But I agree with you lionsdad that was last year and this is a new year. The only reason I even brought up last year was because someone else was bringing it up. I think both of these teams are very talented and could make a very deep run into the playoffs and I hope they both do. I hope both teams tonight play their best game of the year and let the cards fall where they may!! Either way I wish the best for both team the rest of the year!!

I feel like I know you from somewhere...

Risonwildcat212

Is there anywhere online to listen to this game?

stuck in between

Quote from: Risonwildcat212 on October 13, 2017, 07:55:54 am

I cannot speak for Mt. Ida, but as far as Foreman goes the answer would be no. I believe it is the 42 sports game of the week and will be available to watch Saturday. I would suggest tuning into it rather than the Arkansas - Alabama game.

jsw6f0

KENA 104.1 has an app to listen. The commentators are a little different. One sounds like he rode the short bus to school but very entertaining and knowledgeable.

Lions65

Quote from: Risonwildcat212 on October 13, 2017, 07:55:54 am
Mount Ida has an app 'mount Ida lions' search should get you there it's free

Risonwildcat212

FilmCrew

Quote from: jsw6f0 on October 13, 2017, 08:44:16 am
KENA 104.1 has an app to listen. The commentators are a little different. One sounds like he rode the short bus to school but very entertaining and knowledgeable.

Hahahaha... Poor Jared, I wonder how many times he has been described as different.

I know you can't be talking about Trey...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas