• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Siloam Springs @ Greenwood (Homecoming)

Started by The Future, September 30, 2017, 01:08:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Future

After 2 weeks of good opponents and 4 quarters of starters each game, Greenwood will be able to play some reserves and backups for the second half.
Thoughts on this one? Probably won't be too much to debate here.
Dogs move to 6-0, 3-0 and take a step closer to goal number 2.

Greenwood 49
Siloam Springs 3

Pr8hd

Don't think this will generate too much chatter...Siloam got taken to the woodshed by Benton and GW coming off boatracing ED.GW is like 14-1 or some crazy stat against Siloam. Typically, if you are scheduled as the HC opponent there is a reason....

sssuperpantherfan2

Our defense is horrible, offense can move the ball and give good play selection. Sometimes we play GW well, it's been a long time since we've beaten them.

bulldogger15

Quote from: The Future on September 30, 2017, 01:08:21 pm
After 2 weeks of good opponents and 4 quarters of starters each game, Greenwood will be able to play some reserves and backups for the second half.
Thoughts on this one? Probably won't be too much to debate here.
Dogs move to 6-0, 3-0 and take a step closer to goal number 2.

Greenwood 49
Siloam Springs 3
+1   

Bulldogs 6-0, 3-0 and take a step closer to goal #2.

Greenwood 56
Siloam Springs 0

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Pr8hd

October 01, 2017, 02:03:41 pm #4 Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 02:05:49 pm by Pr8hd
Quote from: sssuperpantherfan2 on September 30, 2017, 08:43:59 pm
Our defense is horrible, offense can move the ball and give good play selection. Sometimes we play GW well, it's been a long time since we've beaten them.

Siloam used to give GW fits, but haven't for awhile.  The last win was in 2010 and that spurred the Bulldogs to right the ship that year and claim the title.

BTW, I really like the new stadium there in Siloam, we were there this summer for 7vs7 tourney for my youngest.

bulldogger15

Quote from: Pr8hd on October 01, 2017, 02:03:41 pm
Siloam used to give GW fits, but haven't for awhile.  The last win was in 2010 and that spurred the Bulldogs to right the ship that year and claim the title.

BTW, I really like the new stadium there in Siloam, we were there this summer for 7vs7 tourney for my youngest.
Good stadium view, bad overall smell. The only "fits" I get in Siloam Springs lately are allergies from the odor.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

TTofGreenwood

Quote from: Pr8hd on September 30, 2017, 05:10:45 pm
Don't think this will generate too much chatter...Siloam got taken to the woodshed by Benton and GW coming off boatracing ED.GW is like 14-1 or some crazy stat against Siloam. Typically, if you are scheduled as the HC opponent there is a reason....

I think we've won 22/23 vs. Siloam.

sssuperpantherfan2

I was in the class of 88 that one of the earliest wins for SS over GW. It is a nice stadium, we have great soccer team at least!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

sssuperpantherfan2

We will be lucky to score more than once.

bulldogger15

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 02, 2017, 05:43:20 pm
+1 VERY lucky.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Hmmmm  Bulldogger15..............you're not a Morgan brothers stalker are you?

bulldogger15

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 03, 2017, 11:59:45 am
Hmmmm  Bulldogger15..............you're not a Morgan brothers stalker are you?
Nice try DoYouKnowWhoYourMomWantedYouToBe.

Big Womack and the Vota brothers are going to hold Siloam Springs scoreless. Siloam might pick up a late score on our JV defense, but Womack is going to WRECK the house Friday night for homecoming. Wood, Holt, Noland & Company will score at will and get a nice mercy rule victory plus a little rest.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: bulldogger15 on October 03, 2017, 12:44:25 pm
Nice try DoYouKnowWhoYourMomWantedYouToBe.

Big Womack and the Vota brothers are going to hold Siloam Springs scoreless. Siloam might pick up a late score on our JV defense, but Womack is going to WRECK the house Friday night for homecoming. Wood, Holt, Noland & Company will score at will and get a nice mercy rule victory plus a little rest.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Whaaaaat?   You need your meds dude.

PrivateLesson

Quote from: sssuperpantherfan2 on October 02, 2017, 05:10:35 pm

This isn't a game your team looks forward to is it?   

bulldogger15

Quote from: PrivateLesson on October 03, 2017, 12:46:51 pm
This isn't a game your team looks forward to is it?   
Siloam Springs football doesn't look forward to many games anymore. Luckily, Siloam is good at soccer! Hahahahaha!!!!

GO BULLDOGS!!!

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Quote from: sssuperpantherfan2 on October 02, 2017, 05:10:35 pm

If your kid wears number 15 in soccer, please don't let Bulduger know. 

bulldogger15

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 03, 2017, 12:59:11 pm
RELEASE YOUR ANGER....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

WeRFootball

So I thought this forum would be more about football and less about bulldogger15??!  ;) seriously tho

Bigfootdogfan

This forum has been hijacked, I think it is now called the idontcarewhoyouare, bulldoggy15,and bait shopper forum. LOL !!!!!!!!!

sssuperpantherfan2

It's great rivalry for us, sometimes GW brings out our best game or not!  My daughter is 21 on the soccer team, starting center back on defense.

PrivateLesson

That's awesome!  School rivalry games are always fun!   I can't believe we are discussing soccer on a "football" thread but at this point, and the way most threads have been going lately, Who cares!?! 

Buck183

Quote from: DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam on October 03, 2017, 12:59:11 pm

Boys team or girls team?

sssuperpantherfan2

I don't expect a win, at GW for sure, we usually play up at our own house against GW.  I'll watch this one TV and keep track of lively chatter here! ;D

Jeep71

Quote from: sssuperpantherfan2 on October 04, 2017, 06:26:35 am
It's great rivalry for us, sometimes GW brings out our best game or not!  My daughter is 21 on the soccer team, starting center back on defense.
Isn't she a little old to be playing high school soccer?

sssuperpantherfan2

Quote from: Jeep71 on October 04, 2017, 05:49:01 pm

Whatever it takes to win!! :D

bulldogger15

Quote from: Jeep71 on October 04, 2017, 05:49:01 pm
#21 Lol  Nice one Jeep, nice....

GO BULLDOGS!!!

sssuperpantherfan2

Bigfootdogfan

Link not working again, I wish they would get it fixed

Pr8hd

Bigfootdogfan

I wasn't able to watch the live stream because of technical diff. But just watched the replay and I now know why CRJ doesn't like homecomings, would sure like to know how many "Good gosh of Friday's " he said. This was surely not one of GW better games. To many mistakes. Like CRJ said at half time, we looked lethargic. Esp on off. The def made some good stops but we were way off our game. I would bet CRJ puts them thru the paces this week getting ready for Russellville.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas