• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cross county vs Salem week 6

Started by Legendhogan51, September 30, 2017, 01:11:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win Salem ur cross county

T-birds
1 (100%)
Greyhounds
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: October 07, 2017, 05:58:11 pm

bdubyab60

Quote from: Legendhogan51 on October 07, 2017, 10:16:32 pm
I'm sorry ur mad because y'all loss good Look at EPC
What the crap r u talking about. U R the ones complaining about a band causing some off side penalties at Salem. Get your head out of your rectum fool

Pit Bull

Quote from: Legendhogan51 on October 07, 2017, 10:16:32 pm
I'm sorry ur mad because y'all loss good Look at EPC

Huh? How about we interview the Band Director to get his side of the story before we cast judgment...

Greyhound#1

Quote from: Legendhogan51 on October 07, 2017, 08:32:03 pm
CC Would've beat them Buy two ur Three More touchdown if 36 was on the Field

ok since these other guys didn't get to attend the game let me explain to them how close this game really was.  Salem went into half down 20-7.  Cross County was dominating us up front.  Salem coaches made the proper adjustments and i don't believe Cross County had 75 yds in the 2nd half and as you can tell they didn't score 2nd half.  We had the ball on the 6 yd line about to score and go up one but Cross County came up big with huge stop on 4th and goal.  Our QB over threw a wide open receiver in the corner of the end zone.  We get that and were up 1 because our kicker don't miss extra points.  So if Salem makes those adjustments a little earlier in the game and think we come out with the victory but thats the way it goes.   I don't know if anyone realized but our starting QB was out this week so injuries affect both sides. 

Greyhound#1

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 07, 2017, 11:07:31 pm
Huh? How about we interview the Band Director to get his side of the story before we cast judgment...

Our band is pretty good though....he did get that fact correct.  Makes for a great atmosphere on Friday nights!!

Pit Bull

Thanks for clearing things up, sounds like it was a great ballgame...

sheepdawg92

Cross County getting them wins on their way to conference champs again

playmaker04

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on October 07, 2017, 11:19:22 pm
ok since these other guys didn't get to attend the game let me explain to them how close this game really was.  Salem went into half down 20-7.  Cross County was dominating us up front.  Salem coaches made the proper adjustments and i don't believe Cross County had 75 yds in the 2nd half and as you can tell they didn't score 2nd half.  We had the ball on the 6 yd line about to score and go up one but Cross County came up big with huge stop on 4th and goal.  Our QB over threw a wide open receiver in the corner of the end zone.  We get that and were up 1 because our kicker don't miss extra points.  So if Salem makes those adjustments a little earlier in the game and think we come out with the victory but thats the way it goes.   I don't know if anyone realized but our starting QB was out this week so injuries affect both sides.
Y'all didn't do anything to stop CC. A fumble deep in your end and penalties had us behind the sticks in second half. Coach lost his cool and got a 15 yarder which is unacceptable. We should have intercepted the pass right before you over threw the receiver in the end zone. Should of had at least 5 picks. And the last drive in which we ran the clock out was over 7 minutes that started from your 6. We dominated your small line the whole game. Mistakes by CC let you stay in the game.

LaFlamaBlanca55

Tune up the band, I expect a performance the likes of which THE ohio state university marching band has never seen.

Legendhogan51

CC put up 370 yards Rushing on y'all #1 had 202

Greyhound#1

October 10, 2017, 01:02:16 pm #59 Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 01:12:43 pm by Greyhound#1
Quote from: playmaker04 on October 09, 2017, 11:50:13 am
Y'all didn't do anything to stop CC. A fumble deep in your end and penalties had us behind the sticks in second half. Coach lost his cool and got a 15 yarder which is unacceptable. We should have intercepted the pass right before you over threw the receiver in the end zone. Should of had at least 5 picks. And the last drive in which we ran the clock out was over 7 minutes that started from your 6. We dominated your small line the whole game. Mistakes by CC let you stay in the game.

I thought it was below 5 minutes when ya'll got the ball back but yeah i would say your oline over powered us. Still don't ya'll have a chance against earle

Legendhogan51

What does it matter we Still get that W Y'all didn't stop us all night

Greyhound#1

Quote from: Legendhogan51 on October 10, 2017, 01:10:27 pm
What does it matter we Still get that W Y'all didn't stop us all night

it doesn't but the forum for discussing football and everyone is talking about the game.  Isn't that why the forum is here.  If no one talked about the games then this site wouldn't be here. 

Anyway as much as ya'll think CC dominated this game then how did this game come down to a 4th and goal stop to end it.  If ya'll consider that dominating then i'm not sure you know much about football.  The truth is you almost lost even with your oline and your RB having a outstanding game.  So i think ya'll better go back to drawing board if you think that will beat Earle. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas