• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cross county vs Salem week 6

Started by Legendhogan51, September 30, 2017, 01:11:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win Salem ur cross county

T-birds
1 (100%)
Greyhounds
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: October 07, 2017, 05:58:11 pm

Legendhogan51

With cross county running backs out for this game 36 and 1 Cc running game ain't going to be the same and # 1 kk A key player on defense what do y'all think

Proud Buckaroo

playmaker04

#36 may be back. They changed his diagnosis to a bruised knee. #1 hurt his shoulder but not going to speculate yet until we hear the doctor results. Could be just a sprain.

QBDad

Legendhogan51

sheepdawg92

cross county by 14 and they on there way winning conference again Earle will loss to CC because lack of discipline and focus and Gerry not the best player in the state his not the best player on his team.

stuck in between

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 04, 2017, 08:43:21 am
cross county by 14 and they on there way winning conference again Earle will loss to CC because lack of discipline and focus and Gerry not the best player in the state his not the best player on his team.

gonna have to use better bait than that.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 04, 2017, 08:43:21 am
Pretty tough comment for your 1st post! Not all of us agree with you but thats Okay!

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 04, 2017, 08:56:57 am
Pretty tough comment for your 1st post! Not all of us agree with you but that's Okay!
I been guest for over a year now I just hate when fans always be bragging until they lose then you don't hear nothing from them and Earle not the only one's on here but that's what I love by Hampton Bulldogs no matter what someone will response to any question or statement

Old Scrapper

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on October 04, 2017, 09:14:52 am
I been guest for over a year now I just hate when fans always be bragging until they lose then you don't hear nothing from them and Earle not the only one's on here but that's what I love by Hampton Bulldogs no matter what someone will response to any question or statement
You really should've commented on a Earle thread if you wanted the attention from the Earle faithful.

Legendhogan51

Earle is really good but I do see CC beating them for three reasons one offense and defense of line CC is Big upfront two if CC running backs don't get hurt there really hard to stop and three it's at the birdhouse really hard going in there beaten them it's going to be a good game but let's not worry about that right now we got Salem  I think CC will win as long as we have both of our running back's going if not it's going to be a good game

Greyhound#1

Quote from: playmaker04 on September 30, 2017, 07:47:45 am
#36 may be back. They changed his diagnosis to a bruised knee. #1 hurt his shoulder but not going to speculate yet until we hear the doctor results. Could be just a sprain.

Any update playmaker?  Your backs good to go?

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Legendhogan51 on October 04, 2017, 11:57:44 am
Earle is really good but I do see CC beating them for three reasons one offense and defense of line CC is Big upfront two if CC running backs don't get hurt there really hard to stop and three it's at the birdhouse really hard going in there beaten them it's going to be a good game but let's not worry about that right now we got Salem  I think CC will win as long as we have both of our running back's going if not it's going to be a good game
+1

Greyhound#1

absolutely no way CC beats Earle.  They may put up 70 on ya

Legendhogan51

That's what they said the last two years we will see

Legendhogan51

And 70 haha that's funny they will be lucky to get past 30

sheepdawg92

I agree

Legendhogan51

Out of what I've heard CC running backs are ready to rock 'n' roll y'all get ready

Pit Bull

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 04, 2017, 11:24:59 am
You really should've commented on a Earle thread if you wanted the attention from the Earle faithful.

We're ignoring this clown purposely. As far as Earle bragging and talking smack this season if you haven't noticed we aren't even creating game threads much! Trash talking has no place, focus does and clowns like that whom have a personal bone with a kid, bad mouthing his name when the rest of the State already know, is worst than a hater. This dude is nutts...

Pit Bull

Wait one minute! Doesn't Salem play Cross County this week? Why are these clowns discussing Cross County and Earle? The Greyhounds are being totally disrespected here... Totally...

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 05, 2017, 05:54:10 am
Wait one minute! Doesn't Salem play Cross County this week? Why are these clowns discussing Cross County and Earle? The Greyhounds are being totally disrespected here... Totally...
No disrespected to Salem they are a good team it will be good game tomorrow but have CC by 6

NEark tigers

But this guy calls himself, "sheepdawg"...... ;) ;) ;)

sheepdawg92

LaFlamaBlanca55

Salem greyhounds win this one by 12, and without little contest really!

Pit Bull

Jimbo Morphis

Legendhogan51

No we are not we know what we have to do

playmaker04

Wow, this thread ran off the rails quick. Not worried about Earle. We have work to do this week at Salem and next week against an improved Rector. #1 will play and #36 should. He had a death in the family. CC has been totally written off because of the start we had this season and that's fine with me. Barton scored like 40 in the 4th quarter against Harding Academy and Batesville SS is still undefeated. Harrisburg is better. We had a tough schedule that I'm hoping will help us. Changes on Offense and defense, primarily putting kids back into their regular positions have helped tremendously. Sure we beat 2 sub par teams but still you could see the improvements. Not worried about Earle until we play Earle. This should be a good game Friday night.

playmaker04

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on October 04, 2017, 12:12:12 pm
Any update playmaker?  Your backs good to go?
Game time decision most likely. The guys y'all had missing vs Rector back?

Greyhound#1

October 05, 2017, 05:19:04 pm #29 Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 12:21:44 am by Greyhound#1
Quote from: playmaker04 on October 05, 2017, 05:02:38 pm
Game time decision most likely. The guys y'all had missing vs Rector back?

Yes,  i think most are back.  Maybe 1 still out.

mtindian42

clt3205

It will take 4 quarters to decide this one.

Legendhogan51

playmaker04

Salem has a good band but they need to stop playing when opposing team is trying to run plays. Thats bad sportsmanship. Good luck rest of the season.

Pit Bull

Huh? Really this is a first, "the band?"

playmaker04

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 06, 2017, 10:57:11 pm
Huh? Really this is a first, "the band?"
yeah,playing during our plays cost us a couple of penalties that could of cost us. Defense shut down Salem's run game.

Pit Bull

No band etiquette Hmmmm! Were they warned?

Greyhound#1

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 06, 2017, 10:37:41 pm
Salem has a good band but they need to stop playing when opposing team is trying to run plays. Thats bad sportsmanship. Good luck rest of the season.

It happened one time and the coaches told them to stop. 

bdubyab60

Oh let the band play. The sportsmanship rule is from 20 to 20. Anything inside there it's free game for either band to play

Pit Bull

Legendhogan51

CC Would've beat them Buy two ur Three More touchdown if 36 was on the Field

bdubyab60

Quote from: Legendhogan51 on October 07, 2017, 08:32:03 pm
CC Would've beat them Buy two ur Three More touchdown if 36 was on the Field
So what the games over. He wasn't move in jeesh

bdubyab60

Complaining about the band and not having a player seriously. Please

Legendhogan51

Lol and we still won we're not complaining we are just saying

Pit Bull

Ummm, you guys really are complaining though! Just thought I would bring that out.

Legendhogan51

Why would we be complaining we won What it sounds like to me is you can't find better to do but running your mouth and trying to start stuff But the fact is a win is a win How many games does that make now five in a row better luck next year

Legendhogan51

Pit Bull

Not really, you guys didn't cover your trash talking spread...

Pit Bull

Oh but I forgot, that's because of the band and the player being out... Awwh ok...

Legendhogan51

I'm sorry ur mad because y'all loss good Look at EPC

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas