• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearden boys

Started by old.dole, July 04, 2017, 07:37:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

old.dole

Anyone know what Bearden has stored in the closet for the next few years. Most of their talent from last year will be seniors this year correct?

PapaHog

HG Hornet

I know Tyler Berry is a senior and Garrett McWhorter is a junior.  Unsure of the others, but they'll be good. 

old.dole

I heard the coach turned down a 5a job and a 6a assistant job to stay do I thought they may be loaded for the next 5-6 years

AirItOut21

Quote from: old.dole on July 05, 2017, 11:11:43 am
I heard the coach turned down a 5a job and a 6a assistant job to stay do I thought they may be loaded for the next 5-6 years

Hometown guy with a good team returning.

old.dole

Just a small town boy living in a lonely world

sevenof400

Are you about to break out in song old.dole?

old.dole

I've heard I sound like a mix of fergie and Jesus

bear for life

Jr high boys are very good for Bearden conference and district Champs

old.dole

The ones moving up or returning

bear for life

trojanman

they only beat PC by like a point and that sophmore group now includes Caleb Jacobs thats playing QB this year. Add him to what we already had last year and PC would have took that game. I think we will have some battles the next few years. I'm also hearing Fordyce will bring another good team into the mix starting next year

sevenof400

Quote from: old.dole on July 05, 2017, 01:45:42 pm
I've heard I sound like a mix of fergie and Jesus

Sounds like must hear to me.....

old.dole

Song bird of my generation

bear for life

Bearden will be battle tested we playing Earle in the pea ridge tournament we wanted that match up early go bears

old.dole

When is that tournament?  I think that's a smart move by the coach to get y'all in that

bear for life

December 7 ,8 ,9 at pea ridge

PapaHog

MomaLion

Quote from: bear for life on October 25, 2017, 02:47:30 pm
Bearden will be battle tested we playing Earle in the pea ridge tournament we wanted that match up early go bears
I'm sure you did want it early...because they are still in football mode.  It will still be a good game, but not nearly as good as it might be in Jan/Feb and definitely not what you'd face in state tourny.

old.dole

Who all is in that tournament this year

bear for life

I'm not saying we gone win or nothing we just want the experience of playing top opponents in the state and out if state

trojanman

You'll have your hands full with that team south of eldo wearing blue and white!

bear for life

lol we will run circles around pc again

trojanman

in order to do something again you would have had to have done it the first time. Last time we played yall won by 7

bear for life

The W is all we care about Lil buddy if it's by1 or by 60 it will probably be worse this year those off season boys already hooping good

BigLion10

Quote from: bear for life on October 27, 2017, 12:43:37 pm
The W is all we care about Lil buddy if it's by1 or by 60 it will probably be worse this year those off season boys already hooping good
Don't worry football boys will be joining them in 2 weeks anyway after the first round of playoffs

bear for life

What school are you big lion

BigLion10

Quote from: bear for life on October 27, 2017, 02:07:13 pm
What school are you big lion
England, our football boys probably going to be the same lol

BigLion10

I say that because yall match up with either Hazen or McCrory first round on the road which are real tough contests

bear for life

So we tough too remember we in the 8th u should know about this conference England been getting beat like and drum the last 2 years by the 8th

BigLion10

True but Bearden hasn't been there the last two years I was just kidding no need to get snippy

trojanman

he is a little sensitive and quick to get in his feels

trojanman

Quote from: bear for life on October 27, 2017, 12:43:37 pm

hey pal! how many you got in offseason that will actually be a factor? I know berry and both hughes boys are are playing football. You got the win last year but your whole running circles comment was what was off. I hope yall keep thinking we are mud over here

bear for life

We got 2 starters and plus 3 more coming off bench in off season 

trojanman

I thought i saw all of them out on the football field. Looking forward to seeing you guys this year. Its going to be a fun game

bear for life

Nope our post player and another guard didn't play football

NWA Hawg

Quote from: bear for life on October 31, 2017, 08:43:02 pm
Nope our post player and another guard didn't play football

Do they have someone there to work with them in off-season or are all the coaches on the football field?

bear for life

They have coach to work with them

old.dole

Which one? I thought they were all in football

bear for life

Why so many questions u will see the bears soon

MomaLion

Not all basketball coaches also coach football...even in our little school, the basketball coaches are there on football game nights to help but aren't assistant coaches and as far as i'm aware don't participate in practices.

old.dole

I live in the area so I just try and keep up

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas