• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Apologies to Tuckerman

Started by xadboy, March 05, 2017, 09:25:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

xadboy

First and foremost I want to apologize to any and all Tuckerman fans, athletes and any one on Fearless Friday who I may have offended, or hurt with my posts. Have learned a valuable lesson here and will try to be a better person going forward. Please accept my apologies on this matter.

Thank you.

TTownfan

Quote from: xadboy on March 05, 2017, 09:25:20 pm
First and foremost I want to apologize to any and all Tuckerman fans, athletes and any one on Fearless Friday who I may have offended, or hurt with my posts. Have learned a valuable lesson here and will try to be a better person going forward. Please accept my apologies on this matter.

Thank you.

Very good. For my part apology accepted. It's easy let our emotions get the best of us. i appreciate you doing this.

Ctucker

I read the boards that got locked and i think Lamar fans strait out lied we played Tuckerman for years and their fans was never like y'all said. And y'all didn't really expect to win did you you lost to lavaca!

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Ctucker on March 05, 2017, 09:50:54 pm
I read the boards that got locked and i think Lamar fans strait out lied we played Tuckerman for years and their fans was never like y'all said. And y'all didn't really expect to win did you you lost to lavaca!

Dead horse beaten, and beaten.....

Ctucker

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on March 05, 2017, 09:56:41 pm
Dead horse beaten, and beaten.....
your right my bad. Good luck Tuckerman!

Hogginbama

Xadboy, being a product of the Tuckerman community and a former Bulldog, I read the threads in question. I have been away from my little community for almost 29 yrs now pulling duty with the Army but still know the people there very well.  While not at the games during the tournament, I found it hard to believe that the folks in attendance would have conducted themselves in that manner without being called down by other fans. This thread you started to offer your apology puts everything in order and fully accepted by this former Bulldog. We all get caught from time to time trusting the information given to us by a trusted source. Sometimes that information is good, other times it is bad. Thank you for the apology and best wishes to your favorite team in the yrs to come. Thank you for righting the ship.

xadboy

Quote from: Hogginbama on March 10, 2017, 04:05:50 pm
Xadboy, being a product of the Tuckerman community and a former Bulldog, I read the threads in question. I have been away from my little community for almost 29 yrs now pulling duty with the Army but still know the people there very well.  While not at the games during the tournament, I found it hard to believe that the folks in attendance would have conducted themselves in that manner without being called down by other fans. This thread you started to offer your apology puts everything in order and fully accepted by this former Bulldog. We all get caught from time to time trusting the information given to us by a trusted source. Sometimes that information is good, other times it is bad. Thank you for the apology and best wishes to your favorite team in the yrs to come. Thank you for righting the ship.
Thanks for your service to our country. May you stay safe in all your duties.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas