• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A BOYS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP: Marked Tree vs Earle(8:45 Thursday)

Started by Brian G, March 04, 2017, 07:59:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this?

Marked Tree
15 (31.3%)
Earle
33 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: March 11, 2017, 06:45:38 pm

mtindian42

Dogg

Dogg

Pit Bull

Quote from: mtindian42 on March 09, 2017, 11:46:43 pm
how many has she won since? I'll Waite

Well you do know that a bad coach can lose with talent such as Brad but then again there hasn't been another Brad since Brad. Besides you were severely outmatched tonight, that is all...

Pit Bull

mtindian42

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 09, 2017, 11:58:11 pm
Well you do know that a bad coach can lose with talent such as Brad but then again there hasn't been another Brad since Brad. Besides you were severely outmatched tonight, that is all...
lol. Out coached for sure! Out matched I'm not so sure of. A better coach MT is in that game. I could shoot a high % as well if I have no hand in my face. MT D was lackluster and played with with there hands down on shooters all night! Was slow to close out on shooters. Reflection of the coach! That is all...

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on March 09, 2017, 11:58:03 pm
My point exactly
she didn't win that title. As I said before Brad taking over against c-ville in the final minet won that title. Cause if BRAD doesn't do that MT goes home and doesn't advance to even be in position to win state! Thanks (BRAD)

Pit Bull

I would have my hands down too if the shooter is shooting from the concession stand. 😂😂😂😂

Dogg

Earle had more talent on the bench than MT had on the floor. Earle was just better and had more talent

mtindian42

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 10, 2017, 12:08:36 am
I would have my hands down too if the shooter is shooting from the concession stand. 😂😂😂😂
a great coach would have a man right there in his face. A bad coach says we will take our chances! Get it?

Dogg

Quote from: Pit Bull on March 10, 2017, 12:08:36 am
and those shooters are coming back next year for a 3 peat

Missco

I guess if she only won her title because of Brad. Then did Smith just win his title because of Fred. This years MT team over achieved. EPC, Clarendon, England, and several other AA teams had more talent.

mtindian42

Quote from: Missco on March 10, 2017, 12:15:37 am
I guess if she only won her title because of Brad. Then did Smith just win his title because of Fred. This years MT team over achieved. EPC, Clarendon, England, and several other AA teams had more talent.
since there not well coached I can agree with this. And the had a easy road to hot springs. It showed once they got there! They did not belong...

mtindian42

I'm not the only one lobbying for coach perry. It's nothing against her as a person I think she would lead our girls to a dynasty... It's just time to move on and let coach perry take over... We need a fresh start! Nothing personal...

mtindian42

Quote from: Missco on March 10, 2017, 12:15:37 am
lol that MT team was loaded! They would have won the 7A title this year! That's how good that team was! A guy from JB tells a story about that team coming to JB and beating down the Hurricanes. He said and I quote... MT look like the biger school and JB look like the smaller school! Lol.

bearbacker52

Quote from: mtindian42 on March 09, 2017, 10:14:36 pm
MT looks like a 1A school. The coaching is obviously the problem. Time to move coach perry up!

nope they did not get to bring their hand picked refs

Missco

mtindian42

Missco

Lol. They were good and won the title in 88 beacause they dropped down to A. In 88 MT won A, Gosnell AA and Truman AAA. The year before they were in the same conference and Gosnell made it to the AA finals in 87 and 86. That MT team was dang good. Harvell and company won the series over those years but that MT team was big and physical.

mtindian42

Missco

Maybe. They were good. Its hard to compare teams and different era's.

Mr. Trill

1. NEA will win every championship from here forth.
2. I salute MT and EPC over anyone else out of respect.
3. I'm just ready to see a NEA team win it next year.

P.S NEA is equivalent to the ACC of 2017

Missco

NEA will continue to dominate class AA. This area always has. Earle will be the favorite again. It's sad that the state had the 350 rule and now its ammendment. It would be great if places like Turrell and Hughes were still open.

mtindian42

Fred Shepard shot 76% in his career. Arkansas all time leading rebounder. David perry is Arkansas all time leading assist and steals leader. And last but not least the sniper Steven givans  Shot 54% from 3😮

Pit Bull

I saw Kenny Bohanon dunk on one of those dudes so hard one night that started calling him Skywalker...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Missco on March 10, 2017, 02:45:07 am
NEA will continue to dominate class AA. This area always has. Earle will be the favorite again. It's sad that the state had the 350 rule and now its ammendment. It would be great if places like Turrell and Hughes were still open.

Eh....Hughes was closing either way...If I remember correctly they were failing in all 3 areas they look at now...Academics, money, and enrollment...

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Dogg on March 10, 2017, 12:09:06 am
Earle had more talent on the bench than MT had on the floor. Earle was just better and had more talent
earle could've won 1a-4a, their was no way they were losing tonight

WPWells

bdubyab60

Earle is loaded for the next 3 or 4 years. I knew they would still be good this year but thought someone could sneak in there and get a title since they were so young this year.

Well folks you missed your chance. Last year that was one of the best junior high squads I had seen in a while. If it all stays together it will take a bad night and something special from another team to stop them from winning at two more

mtindian42

Quote from: WPWells on March 10, 2017, 07:45:48 am
So sexist
all here we go... Sexist rasist yada yada... Sisy fide America for you! America is to sissy fide anymore... To many girly men as yourself is the problem... Say what you mean don't hold back is how it should be... I say what I mean call me what you will... I just call it the truth!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: mtindian42 on March 10, 2017, 08:45:08 am
all here we go... Sexist rasist yada yada... Sisy fide America for you! America is to sissy fide anymore... To many girly men as yourself is the problem... Say what you mean don't hold back is how it should be... I say what I mean call me what you will... I just call it the truth!

So the truth is a guy....Any guy would have coached better because he has testicles?

Dogg

She can coach!! 42 your problem is who she lost to! If MT would have lost to anybody in the finals except Earle or EPC you would be saying she did an excellent job.

WPWells

Sissification of America is your phrase for trying to justify your sexist attitude.

bdubyab60

Well he's not wrong that we are getting a little to soft in this country. But each instance is its own thing

Longfellow

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 10, 2017, 10:03:59 am
Well he's not wrong that we are getting a little to soft in this country. But each instance is its own thing
He's not right though. The San Antonio Spurs have a female coach and they're considered to be one of the best ran franchises in sports. It's not bad to recognize physiological differences in men and women, but to say that a women can't do this just because she is a women is a problem. It's not sissyfying America. It's treating people as equals. No way he says that if a man was the head coach

MTINDIANFAN

42, we are totally opposite on our coaches. Basketball is in good shape. Football, the jury is still out for me with Wallis. It looks to me that the boys lose interest in football the closer the season gets to basketball.

mtindian42

How many females has won a national championship at the men's level? Didn't think so... So if I'm a sexist so is all of sports leaders. I don't care what people think! I say what Is on my mind... If you don't like it! Take your panties off and put on some boxers...

OB11

So do you take issue with men coaching women's basketball?

Pit Bull

Quote from: OB11 on March 10, 2017, 10:33:33 am

Waiting on your response 42!!!

4real

So did this guy get his own panties in a wad after playing for Coach Wilburn after she yelled at him too many times?
Fact is they are lucky to have someone instill discipline there, which is obvious that she has done for a long time.  Who else would want to stay there for the pay they offer more than one or two years.  MT and Earle are lucky to have Wilburn and Murray.  Say what you want to say, nobody on here is shedding tears, but nobody on here agrees with any of the stupidity either

mtindian42

Quote from: 4real on March 10, 2017, 11:05:48 am
So did this guy get his own panties in a wad after playing for Coach Wilburn after she yelled at him too many times?
Fact is they are lucky to have someone instill discipline there, which is obvious that she has done for a long time.  Who else would want to stay there for the pay they offer more than one or two years.  MT and Earle are lucky to have Wilburn and Murray.  Say what you want to say, nobody on here is shedding tears, but nobody on here agrees with any of the stupidity either
boy! You really put me in my place...😂😂😂

mtindian42

Quote from: OB11 on March 10, 2017, 10:33:33 am
nope. Men are at the top of that sport as well... Uconn coach has those lady's rolling! I ask a female today since all these males was crying and being sissys... Who she would want to play for... She said if my own sex coached me I would play better. She thinks MT should get a male coach and let wilburn coach the girls... I agree!

mtindian42

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on March 10, 2017, 10:29:17 am
42, we are totally opposite on our coaches. Basketball is in good shape. Football, the jury is still out for me with Wallis. It looks to me that the boys lose interest in football the closer the season gets to basketball.
thats fine! Speak your mind... I take no issue with you being opposite. You or on the keep wilburn side... I'm on the fresh start side...

Longfellow

Mr. Trill

bdubyab60

Quote from: Longfellow on March 10, 2017, 10:26:31 am
He's not right though. The San Antonio Spurs have a female coach and they're considered to be one of the best ran franchises in sports. It's not bad to recognize physiological differences in men and women, but to say that a women can't do this just because she is a women is a problem. It's not sissyfying America. It's treating people as equals. No way he says that if a man was the head coach
May wanna read my comment again. It's more to about the state of this country. Which there are a bunch of wusses now is my only point. Some folks are extremely soft skinned.

mtindian42

Quote from: Longfellow on March 10, 2017, 12:16:16 pm
So only men can be good coaches?
where did I say that? In Arkansas how many females coach male teams at the sr high level?

mtindian42

Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 10, 2017, 02:30:24 pm
May wanna read my comment again. It's more to about the state of this country. Which there are a bunch of wusses now is my only point. Some folks are extremely soft skinned.
what he said! Right on the money... To many cry baby atheist and sissy boys! Welcome to the NWO! It's here...

WPWells

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas