• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most balanced boys state tourney...

Started by Donnie Jamon, February 28, 2017, 11:22:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie Jamon

This is prob the 1st year that I can remember that I can't see any easy winners across the board.  Each game looks hard to pick. Gonna be tough and a good one. GL to your teams and safe travels.

bigworm

I agree 100 percent. I think any of the 12 could get hot and win it. Gonna be fun.

Pit Bull

Great looking bracket, who ever takes it will definitely earn and deserve it...

Ventman

I will say England simply because that's who I'm wanting to win it!

Lions84

Mr. Trill

Besides my own favorite team I like Lighthouse, WCC and england. Lighthouse and WCC with an edge

Donnie Jamon

March 01, 2017, 03:53:00 pm #6 Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 04:24:40 pm by Donnie Jamon
first good game out the way..  Lavaca boys beats Blevins 47-40..  Lavaca will take on Earle tomorrow at 5:30

BigLion10

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Epc boys took care of business. Will play Jackonsiville Lighthouse next.

Donnie Jamon

MT boys were up on England by 12 early. England had a nice run to cut it to 4 at the half

BigLion10

Donnie Jamon

38-33 MT up and scored first 4 of the 4q

Donnie Jamon

43-36 MT is up. Going to be a nail biter

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Dogg

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

mtindian42

Donnie Jamon

NEA ain't bad at basketball. Where's my boy At from the C?

NEark tigers

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on February 28, 2017, 11:22:44 pm
This is prob the 1st year that I can remember that I can't see any easy winners across the board.  Each game looks hard to pick. Gonna be tough and a good one. GL to your teams and safe travels.
Whoever wins this, they would have EARNED it!

da greatest bigbaby

March 02, 2017, 06:21:44 am #28 Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 02:49:06 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Wait'n on wcc I guess an mark tree beat England wow Clarendon must be very good lol that game wit mt nea was ova in the 1st qtr lol yaw beat bearden an get this rematch wit us Saturday   go lions

mtindian42

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 02, 2017, 06:21:44 am
Wait'n on wcc I guess an mark tree beat England wow Clarendon must be very good lol that game wit mt nea was ova in the 1st qtr lol yaw beat bearden an get this rematch wit us friday   go lions
what?

Bildo

I am guessing his keyboard has no punctuation symbols at all.

Donnie Jamon

Man I love it when he/she posts. Brings out the best in me.

da greatest bigbaby

March 02, 2017, 04:49:57 pm #32 Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 09:19:44 pm by da greatest bigbaby
You guys  well unfortunately this is basketball not English were a  2 seed wit  a bye wow  lol   go lions whip cms friday all I noo bout them is bearden whip'd em an their prolly overate'd as well nea  lol  we want a good   championship game you guys 

bear for life

Clarendon been overrated for years now since u wanna talk hope cms whip yall

MomaLion

First off we've rarely been rated at all,  even with a solid season so you're just ignorant. Secondly,  this one poster does not speak for the entire town,  remember that. We are taking it one game at a time.

gatecrasher

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on March 02, 2017, 04:49:57 pm
You guys  well unfortunately this is basketball not English were a  2 seed wit  a bye wow not lol   go lions whip cms friday all I noo bout them is bearden whip'd em an their prolly overate'd as well nea  lol  we want a good  game championship game you guys 
You will be going up against one of the best PGs in the state and he has help in that backcourt.
CMS lost to Bearden in large part due to too many mental errors and missed FTs late.

Good luck. You are gonna need it.

Pit Bull

The front court is mostly essential to traveling to the big dance.

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Too many mistakes by EPC. Gotta clean that stuff up.

mtindian42

Warriors are in a dog fight it sounds like.

Donnie Jamon

JL is athletic. If you make costly turnovers like we been doing they make you pay

Donnie Jamon

bdubyab60

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas