• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A North Region- West Fork

Started by Ole Legend, February 19, 2017, 12:20:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintsRow123

How mature are we? Talking about fighting over some opinions and statements? I understand both sides of the argument. Teaching kids how to act and take criticism is one thing. Standing up for your own, and talking about them on this site isn't the best place for it. This is a public site and that's what these forums are for is to express your opinions and thoughts. If you don't like what you read state your opinion and leave it at that.  See both sides of the argument, grow up and get over it. Both of y'all. Can't we all get along? Let's talk about state already!

AirWarren

Quote from: LRRandy on February 27, 2017, 07:51:15 pm
no, no. This is just getting good. Since the drama is out of who is actually going to win the tournament, they need something to do.

Yeah. Everyone but baptist prep and pea ridge daddy hawks need to just fold up shop and stay at home.

SaintsRow123

Totally agree the hawk Dads need to be there just in case there's a throwdown! 6'6 daddys are the real deal! Size Matters! lol! Baptist has got it locked up for the private schools! No Doubt. I got CAC for the girls if Williams their best player is back. If not I got Star City winning it all.

LRRandy

Quote from: AirWarren on February 27, 2017, 07:54:55 pm
Yeah. Everyone but baptist prep and pea ridge daddy hawks need to just fold up shop and stay at home.
no, Pridge too.

prHOG13

well, this was interesting to catch up on

LRRandy

Quote from: prHOG13 on February 27, 2017, 09:48:38 pm
well, this was interesting to catch up on
lol. It has been fun to watch.

pridgehog

Quote from: Tiger4Life2015 on February 27, 2017, 07:49:20 pm
I made a prediction and again that offended you. Backhanded compliments?? I said they didn't shoot the 3 very well at the game I watched at district and that's why I picked Huntsville after they had a good first round game then. Backhanded? I've complimented them in the same post, and complimented them in fact more than I have so called "bashed" which I think is hilarious if my 2 posts about pea ridge were bashing in any way??? I stated I didn't like how he reacted to being heckled.... also stated he is a great player, said Pea Ridge was very athletic team, aggressive team, can drive the ball really well, good inside??? Backhanded??? Read the posts, have I really been that negative towards your team? Can criticism not be gave on here? Or opinions? You've gave plenty I believe. If you don't like my posts don't read them. Also you can continue to make threats about meeting up and fighting or whatever, which is very mature... didn't insult anybody and didnt call anybody dumb??? You are obviously very hurt by my comments and again I'm sorry if they hurt your feelings or disturbed you in any way. Calling out a kid? I understand you are Pea Ridge parents and or fans and I've obviously struck a nerve because most likely I'm not the first to say such about the kid. I've never yelled anything at the kid and I've not seen parents do such either , but have seen students heckle him a lot. He is just a kid but that doesn't give him a right to act however he wants, are we not suppose to teach them how to handle such criticism? Will he be able to act that way in life to criticism? Or at the next level if he chooses to play which he has the talent to obviously? Would college coaches like seeing Those reactions?
Never said anything about fighting but would like for you to walk up to the mom or dad of this parent and show your face and say that you don't like the way he acts when being heckled by people every game. I think you are a coward and until you let us know who you are, I'll continue to call you a coward.

pridgehog

Tiger4Life2015

Quote from: pridgehog on February 27, 2017, 09:55:09 pm
Never said anything about fighting but would like for you to walk up to the mom or dad of this parent and show your face and say that you don't like the way he acts when being heckled by people every game. I think you are a coward and until you let us know who you are, I'll continue to call you a coward.

Do you approve of a student athlete  taunting and mouthing during an athletic event? And who are you again? Coward. Mentally weak is what I will continue to call you then good sir. Can't take the SLIGHTEST bit of criticism. Even when it's fact. . You have your view on how a athlete should act obviously and I have mine. Enough said.

Tiger4Life2015

Quote from: LRRandy on February 27, 2017, 09:52:50 pm
lol. It has been fun to watch.

Very Amusing! Glad you guys enjoyed the debate!

SaintsRow123

Quote from: Tiger4Life2015 on February 27, 2017, 10:17:25 pm

Very Amusing! Glad you guys enjoyed the debate!

Great Stuff guys! Had a good time reading and watching it unfold! Hilarious how hurt and mad people can get on here just by some posts! LRRandy are you a Baptist guy or who do you support?

LRRandy

Quote from: SaintsRow123 on February 27, 2017, 10:20:56 pm

Great Stuff guys! Had a good time reading and watching it unfold! Hilarious how hurt and mad people can get on here just by some posts! LRRandy are you a Baptist guy or who do you support?
yes, I am a Baptist Prep guy.

SaintsRow123

Quote from: LRRandy on February 27, 2017, 10:29:50 pm
yes, I am a Baptist Prep guy.

How do you think the boys side is going to shake out? Obviously you guys are the big time favorites to win it all. I have not seen Baptist this year at all. Who you think will give you guys the best game?

LRRandy

Quote from: SaintsRow123 on February 27, 2017, 10:31:58 pm
How do you think the boys side is going to shake out? Obviously you guys are the big time favorites to win it all. I have not seen Baptist this year at all. Who you think will give you guys the best game?
that's the thing. I was hoping for someone to make a case. The 4a/3a combined conference meant not seeing/playing as many 4a schools. I'm curious to watch a few teams Thursday to get a feel. I don't think anyone can beat them if they show up and play this week like they have been playing the last month. The defense they play is underrated. Isaac can get to the basket at will and doesn't miss from 3 if his feet are under him. Connor has his shooting dialed in. Dylan has been playing well and shooting great and Javion pushes the ball and dishes. This team can't be pressed. I fear some team wil try to hold the ball ( boring) to keep the score down and hope for a chance at the end. Of course they could lose. Villanova beat Georgetown right. I'm not comparing Baptist Prep to Georgetown just that it will take a monumental upset. Who do you think could give them a game?

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: AirWarren on February 27, 2017, 07:41:55 pm
Because the parent who is trying get get the other poster to PM his name, challenging him to meet a "6 foot 6 daddy", and call him out to identify himself is much better?

Pot meet kettle.

Some of these daddies need to log off and quit embarrassing their kids.

AirWarren this has peaked my interest... I have a good story about a 6'6" dad at a junior high football game several years ago... Didn't work out so well...

AirWarren

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on February 28, 2017, 07:44:38 am
AirWarren this has peaked my interest... I have a good story about a 6'6" dad at a junior high football game several years ago... Didn't work out so well...

Because he is 6'6 he must be so tough.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: AirWarren on February 28, 2017, 07:59:18 am
Because he is 6'6 he must be so tough.

Of course! And because I can rep 225 50 times I am sure I could play on any NFL team right? 

AirWarren

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on February 28, 2017, 08:10:28 am
Of course! And because I can rep 225 50 times I am sure I could play on any NFL team right? 

Sounds about right.

You need to talk with your nwa neighbors from pea ridge. It seems they don't handle success very well and they need to act like they have been there before.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: AirWarren on February 28, 2017, 08:15:47 am

Sounds about right.

You need to talk with your nwa neighbors from pea ridge. It seems they don't handle success very well and they need to act like they have been there before.

I DARE you to say that to his face.... He is 6'6 you know....

AirWarren

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on February 28, 2017, 08:30:29 am
I DARE you to say that to his face.... He is 6'6 you know....

"Why don't you walk up to his parents and say that to him. Why don't you PM ME and quit hiding behind the computer"

SaintsRow123

Quote from: LRRandy on February 27, 2017, 10:44:12 pm
that's the thing. I was hoping for someone to make a case. The 4a/3a combined conference meant not seeing/playing as many 4a schools. I'm curious to watch a few teams Thursday to get a feel. I don't think anyone can beat them if they show up and play this week like they have been playing the last month. The defense they play is underrated. Isaac can get to the basket at will and doesn't miss from 3 if his feet are under him. Connor has his shooting dialed in. Dylan has been playing well and shooting great and Javion pushes the ball and dishes. This team can't be pressed. I fear some team wil try to hold the ball ( boring) to keep the score down and hope for a chance at the end. Of course they could lose. Villanova beat Georgetown right. I'm not comparing Baptist Prep to Georgetown just that it will take a monumental upset. Who do you think could give them a game?

I don't really know who would give them a game to be honest... I was thinking maybe Nashville or Warren with how athletic and fast they are? Unless something crazy happens I think they are entirely too much to handle for the rest of the state. Teams really need to try to get the big kid in foul trouble to have a shot I believe.

LRRandy

Quote from: SaintsRow123 on February 28, 2017, 09:02:55 am
I don't really know who would give them a game to be honest... I was thinking maybe Nashville or Warren with how athletic and fast they are? Unless something crazy happens I think they are entirely too much to handle for the rest of the state. Teams really need to try to get the big kid in foul trouble to have a shot I believe.
I'm hoping to play Nashville Saturday. Being their home court it should be packed and make for a fun atmosphere.

AirWarren

Quote from: SaintsRow123 on February 28, 2017, 09:02:55 am

Warren is garbage. Everyone should overlook them.

bigchief72455

Quote from: AirWarren on February 28, 2017, 08:15:47 am

Sounds about right.

Been there lost that.

bigchief72455

Quote from: SaintsRow123 on February 27, 2017, 08:11:48 pm
Totally agree the hawk Dads need to be there just in case there's a throwdown! 6'6 daddys are the real deal! Size Matters! lol! Baptist has got it locked up for the private schools! No Doubt. I got CAC for the girls if Williams their best player is back. If not I got Star City winning it all.
Aww c,mon Saint. Can't the Lady Skins get some love.

bigchief72455

Quote from: AirWarren on February 28, 2017, 09:32:55 am
Thats true. I heard their football team is even worse.

AirWarren

Quote from: bigchief72455 on February 28, 2017, 12:15:09 pm
Thats true. I heard their football team is even worse.

Barely field teams in football. And basketball.

prHOG13

Quote from: AirWarren on February 28, 2017, 09:32:55 am
Glad we can finally agree on something  ;D

AirWarren

Quote from: prHOG13 on February 28, 2017, 01:33:45 pm
Glad we can finally agree on something  ;D

Ha. Time to let the devastation from back in December go.

prHOG13

Quote from: AirWarren on February 28, 2017, 02:44:06 pm
Ha. Time to let the devastation from back in December go.
I had fun, it was a great ride. Look forward to doing it again next season

AirWarren

Quote from: prHOG13 on February 28, 2017, 03:25:09 pm
I had fun, it was a great ride. Look forward to doing it again next season

It's a special thing for a community to play for a state title.

Gray lizard

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas