• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle 2k17

Started by Mr. Trill, November 26, 2016, 06:15:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Trill

It's about that time for Earle to win another title in March. Who's ready?

Mr. Trill

How many returning starters does Earle have?

Cheek

Not enough on the boys side.

Mr. Trill

Is it true Earle will be facing off against Marked Tree tomorrow?

bdubyab60

I know the girls played last night

NEA Razorback olfan

November 29, 2016, 07:18:38 am #5 Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 07:30:28 am by NEA Razorback olfan
Earle 54
Marked Tree 51
(G) F

Per Jonesboro Sun

RedWolf275

Earle girls not pounding teams this year. Must be down from late last year.

MikelB

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on November 29, 2016, 07:18:38 am
Earle 54
Marked Tree 51
(G) F

Per Jonesboro Sun

Scott must not have played.

Mr. Trill

Score update from the Boys?

Mr. Trill

I also wondered if she played as well. She's a sophomore now correct?

bdubyab60

leedog95

leedog95

Last I heard it was 60 to 60 in overtime

Mr. Trill

Earle win, I believe all teams won. I heard 7th grade Earle boys won 46-3. Earle has many years to go to maintain greatness.

leedog95

Earle will always be tough!!! As this year goes on they will be really tough to beat!!! I'm just glad the Indians hung in this game. I wish they had Q-Miles playing this year they are a different team without him....

bdubyab60

Yeah he would definitely be a difference maker

Dogg

Scott  nor the Childs sisters played

RedWolf275

No wonder it was close.

Dogg

Bohannon didn't play for the boys

ISU7

November 30, 2016, 01:04:43 am #19 Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 01:06:19 am by ISU7
Quote from: RedWolf275 on November 29, 2016, 11:11:32 am
Earle girls not pounding teams this year. Must be down from late last year.
Earle lostt 3 seniors that was a key piece to their success.  Roe is a ttremendous but without those three seniors  it  will be totally different for her and the lady dogs this season. They should still be competitive just not as dominant as last season.

ISU7

Quote from: Dogg on November 29, 2016, 10:20:56 pm
Bohannon didn't play for the boys
Marked Tree Q Miles isn't on the team this season.  Big difference.  Why didn't the 3 girls mentioned above play tonight. Are they ok?  Good Luck to Earle this season. 🐶

Dogg

Mr. Trill

Earle vs McCrory results?

Mr. Trill

Quote from: Mr. Trill on December 02, 2016, 06:25:23 am
Earle vs McCrory results? They are scheduled to face EPc today

Dogg

Quote from: ISU7 on November 30, 2016, 01:04:43 am
Earle lostt 3 seniors that was a key piece to their success.  Roe is a ttremendous but without those three seniors  it  will be totally different for her and the lady dogs this season. They should still be competitive just not as dominant as last season.
When Roe returns they will be just as good if not better. They were the 4th seed headed into the district tournament. Add roe to the mix and don't loose another game. By January Garrett will have them rolling. Got another one coming in the 8th grade that will be just as good as roe

ISU7

Quote from: Dogg on December 02, 2016, 08:19:40 am
When Roe returns they will be just as good if not better. They were the 4th seed headed into the district tournament. Add roe to the mix and don't loose another game. By January Garrett will have them rolling. Got another one coming in the 8th grade that will be just as good as roe
+1. Good luck Bulldogs. 🐶

Mr. Trill

I heard missed free throws in the 4th + bad calling caused EPc to lose but anybody could say it was a bad called game.  That's just always. It's like a tradition

bdubyab60

Refs had nothing to do with it. Freethrows were a part of it. 50% from the line isn't going to cut it. Neither team played that good to me. Earle played just good enough to win the game. Played a little better defense, shot it just a little better and that what won the game. We didn't help ourselves any either. When you are only down 4 or 5 with a couple minutes to go you don't have to come down just throwing up 3's. You still have to try and get a good shot and we sure didn't do that.

I imagine the next time the two meet it will be the same. Neither team is good enough to just mail it in over the other one this year.

birddawg1986

December 04, 2016, 12:03:42 pm #28 Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 06:25:41 am by birddawg1986
As always the Earle, EPC, MT will look sluggish because of football but when we turn the calendar they are 4-6 weeks in and show there 💪💪💪

Mr. Trill

12/6 Earle vs Kipp Blytheville

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: Mr. Trill on December 05, 2016, 06:18:53 am
12/6 Earle vs Kipp Blytheville

that wont be much of a game.  good time to heel some football players lol 

Mr. Trill

Pea Ridge Tourney is scheduled to be tomorrow in Rogers, AR. Senior Boys only. No time announced. The ladies is scheduled for the Popular Bluff shootout tomorrow as well

bhartgen

Earle lost to Pea Ridge 70-62

ISU7

Warren football team almost scored (54) more than the Pea Ridge basketball team

pridgehog

We really enjoyed watching Earle at the Pea Ridge tourney, both Pea Ridge and Earle missing some great players that will be back soon but both still performed pretty well at the tournament. Both teams expected to contend for a State title in their classification this season.

Mr. Trill

What classification is Pea Ridge?

NEark tigers

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Quote from: Mr. Trill on December 07, 2016, 11:27:06 pm
Pea Ridge Tourney is scheduled to be tomorrow in Rogers, AR. Senior Boys only. No time announced. The ladies is scheduled for the Popular Bluff shootout tomorrow as well

So did the Bulldogs & Lady Bulldogs forfeit their games to BIC on 12-9 to play in the tournaments ? 

Mr. Trill

The Doggs are scheduled to face off against the Birds today

pridgehog

Quote from: BICMUSTANG4LIFE on December 13, 2016, 10:01:39 am
So did the Bulldogs & Lady Bulldogs forfeit their games to BIC on 12-9 to play in the tournaments ?
It shows on Max Preps that they forfeited the BIC game. I would hop BIC didn't refuse to play the game another time. If they forced Earle to forfeit because they wouldn't reschedule, I hope BIC gets beat 50 by Earle when they play at Earle.

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

Quote from: pridgehog on December 14, 2016, 12:30:58 pm
It shows on Max Preps that they forfeited the BIC game. I would hop BIC didn't refuse to play the game another time. If they forced Earle to forfeit because they wouldn't reschedule, I hope BIC gets beat 50 by Earle when they play at Earle.

I'm not sure. I know we have already had to reschedule 2 other games due to football schools.  This was a 4 game night so I'm not sure how it all came about.   They very well may beat the stangs by 50 anyway. 

RedWolf275

Sounds like some really poor scheduling.

pridgehog

I would say BIC knew that was the only way they could get a W over Earle. Smart of them to make them Forfeit... Earle will be chuckling all the way to the State Title game...

bdubyab60

This is why this mixed thing screws things up. Other than pride a lot of these games don't matter for squat. The BIC game isn't affecting Earles seeding in the district tourney probably.

I think how EPC, BIC, MT and Marmaduke are doing it is by their record against each other. Those teams will be seeded 1 to 4 based on that come district. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

So this game that was actually a conference game no longer is and doesn't have to be made up by either team. No harm no foul by either team. It's no different than any other regular season game now.

BoxNOne

Lot of meaningless games with this set up.

RedWolf275

I haven't talked to anybody who likes it.

MomaLion

I haven't talked to anybody who understands it lol

bdubyab60

Quote from: BoxNOne on December 15, 2016, 08:20:22 am
Lot of meaningless games with this set up.
Yeah as far as I know we have 6 games that matter towards our tourney seeding. I'm sure there will be some kind of mixed conference trophy or something. Each conference will do the seeding different too.

Mr. Trill

Favorite to win Lendel Thomas tourney on both sides?

Mr. Trill

Earle up at half in marriana

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas