• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shirley Blue/White game

Started by BannerMountainMan, October 05, 2016, 08:32:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Shirley's Blue White game is Friday and Keith Brown making it Seniors vs everybody else. Seniors have 4 of the starters. Do y'all like it this way or mix it all up

ballmember

Have some juniors that might step up when challenged.       Games start at 5pm.    4 games.     

Backboard Shattered

Why in the world would anyone skip Boss vs Hutch on donkeys?  If Boss shows up on Bucker those srs going down

ErnestTBass

Now what is Benny Brown thinking?? I cannot understand having the game in contrast to the epic battle of the Boss versus Hutch on donkey jamming it on each other.  Boss is calling for Shirley to forfeit all four Blue white games and start the season in the hole if ya know what I mean! Naught and 4 on the night. Boss says if they don't forfeit the Tree is going down and the bridge too regardless of what Summer Barnes thinks or says! Warning has been issued for Benny Brown to surrender!

ErnestTBass

BannerMountainMan

Well it was a dunk fest but they got 2 dunks out of 14 tries. They looked alright

Ballhearts

Wasn't really impressed because they all just wanted to dunk but they can sure zip it up the court. They have pretty good guards who not only run the floor but can shoot as well. The privitt boy is big and can do work inside which also shoot well from deep. They have the tall colored boy who I give it to him he can dunk but looks shaky if he's not under the rim. The 2 move ins didn't look like a huge threat though. But they have a number of kids who can flat out play and the bigs can run with the guards very well could be interesting team to watch

ErnestTBass

I was wondering why Coach Benny Brown and that one lady that screams FOUL REF every time that black haired boy that shoots from way out there gets the ball was not in attendance at the Boss versus Hutch Donkey jamming last night..

Ballhearts

They play guy on the 21st maybe it will be a good game

ErnestTBass

After careful consideration I have determined that I will not be contracting the State Highway Dept. to help me in the taking down of the tree or the bridge! Boss instructed me that we will wait till next year and see if Benny Summer and that loud lady will treat me and EagleMom better if not we will be taking bids for removal of said objects. We will be replacing both objects with a sonic at the tree and using tractor beams to construct a new bridge to be named Benny And Summer Archway!! Boss determined that said bridge may be indestructible and I knew better than to disagree! I'm asking all of fearless nation Can we live with the Tree and Bridge for another season

BannerMountainMan

Not sure my brother almost hits it every time he heads to school

ErnestTBass

He must be a higher seed driver because lower seeds cannot negotiate the Tree

BannerMountainMan

Bigleague

This is why backboards thread is so good.   We have a Shirley blue white game thread.    Good grief. 

BannerMountainMan

September 28, 2017, 10:46:29 am #14 Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 11:11:20 am by BannerMountainMan
Quote from: Bigleague on September 28, 2017, 10:31:47 am
This is why backboards thread is so good.   We have a Shirley blue white game thread.    Good grief.
this is from last year bro, calm down

Backboard Shattered

Quote from: Bigleague on September 28, 2017, 10:31:47 am
Hense the meniscul amount of views

SackAttack

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on September 28, 2017, 10:56:56 am
Hense the meniscul amount of views
Agree when the views are only meniscul that tells you everything you need to know. We gotta get Ernest back on here. His insight was very insightful!

Eagle_Mom_2

I can't wait! I will be there! I'm ready to see that big kid stuff a couple in the ole hole if ya know what I mean. I bet he will get 2-3 hole stuffs in this game.
Maybe get fouled on one of em and shoot the ole "what the heck, is he right handed or left handed because I can't tell??" free throws.
I've changed my mind. I'm picking Shirley sr boys to win conference. No going back...that's my pick.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on September 28, 2017, 10:14:04 pm
I can't wait! I will be there! I'm ready to see that big kid stuff a couple in the ole hole if ya know what I mean. I bet he will get 2-3 hole stuffs in this game.
Maybe get fouled on one of em and shoot the ole "what the heck, is he right handed or left handed because I can't tell??" free throws.
I've changed my mind. I'm picking Shirley sr boys to win conference. No going back...that's my pick.
The purple and gold hate must be real

ballmember

EagleMom ,  I thought you had GFWS to win it all  ???  what made you change your mind.     

Eagle_Mom_2

Quote from: ballmember on September 29, 2017, 08:50:16 am
EagleMom ,  I thought you had GFWS to win it all  ???  what made you change your mind.   
Not so fast, big member...i think in girls we will be very capable of challenging. Boys we will struggle.
But Shirley boys, between big boy returning and some kids who I guess are pretty good who've moved in will be very good. Did they get a new coach at Shirley though? I keep hearing about someone named Benny...I thought Keath Browne was their coach still?

thebigman3

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on September 29, 2017, 04:05:10 pm
Not so fast, big member...i think in girls we will be very capable of challenging. Boys we will struggle.
But Shirley boys, between big boy returning and some kids who I guess are pretty good who've moved in will be very good. Did they get a new coach at Shirley though? I keep hearing about someone named Benny...I thought Keath Browne was their coach still?
I wanna talk abt the move ins they have.. are they any good? And why is it when a kid moves into any other school in Arkansas they just move. But when they move to Guy they "recruited" those kids. Don't make much sense🤷🏻‍♂️

Eagle_Mom_2

September 30, 2017, 10:47:55 am #22 Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 10:52:27 am by Eagle_Mom_2
Quote from: thebigman3 on September 30, 2017, 09:18:16 am
I wanna talk abt the move ins they have.. are they any good? And why is it when a kid moves into any other school in Arkansas they just move. But when they move to Guy they "recruited" those kids. Don't make much sense🤷🏻‍♂️

I mean I get what you're saying, I think the key point you're ignoring though is that Guy has done this repeatedly for like 2 decades now, whereas a lot of other schools get a move in occasionally, like ONE kid every 5 years on average.
Guy, Kirby, Bay get move ins regularly, some years 2 or 3 GOOD players in one year.

However, if you want to know how to win an argument with Shirley folks specifically...just do what they do...yell loud. Those Shirley folks are screamers and squealers...so you've gotta yell louder. Another key point, and this is the most key point...change the focus criteria of EVERY argument to fit the outcome you want. Shift blame and shift focus from shortcomings of your program to the other program's problems. I've read your work and you're off to a great start on becoming a shirley-type poster for your t-birds. Keep up the great work!

thebigman3

Quote from: Eagle_Mom_2 on September 30, 2017, 10:47:55 am
I mean I get what you're saying, I think the key point you're ignoring though is that Guy has done this repeatedly for like 2 decades now, whereas a lot of other schools get a move in occasionally, like ONE kid every 5 years on average.
Guy, Kirby, Bay get move ins regularly, some years 2 or 3 GOOD players in one year.

However, if you want to know how to win an argument with Shirley folks specifically...just do what they do...yell loud. Those Shirley folks are screamers and squealers...so you've gotta yell louder. Another key point, and this is the most key point...change the focus criteria of EVERY argument to fit the outcome you want. Shift blame and shift focus from shortcomings of your program to the other program's problems. I've read your work and you're off to a great start on becoming a shirley-type poster for your t-birds. Keep up the great work!
People move into those schools cause the wanna win.. and as history goes.. those 3 schools you just named have had a lot of success over the past years. Not going to count out ICC or CL though from that discussion.

thechampchamp

Guy is the best team in the state. Period. No one can hang with their athleticism. I dont think any team in the state has the firepower they do. When those kids actually play defense its hard for any team to even get the ball past half court as we have seen in their first 2 games. When they are hot on the other end of the floor its amazing to watch. Every kid in the starting line up can shoot. So you have to play them all straight up. And if you leave any of them open expect them to drain 3s on you the entire game. These kids set a perfect example of how to play fast paced basketball, winning the game by breaking the other team down before the game is halfway over.

SackAttack

Quote from: thechampchamp on October 23, 2017, 01:49:24 pm
Guy is the best team in the state. Period. No one can hang with their athleticism. I dont think any team in the state has the firepower they do. When those kids actually play defense its hard for any team to even get the ball past half court as we have seen in their first 2 games. When they are hot on the other end of the floor its amazing to watch. Every kid in the starting line up can shoot. So you have to play them all straight up. And if you leave any of them open expect them to drain 3s on you the entire game. These kids set a perfect example of how to play fast paced basketball, winning the game by breaking the other team down before the game is halfway over.
yeah we gonna start calling them the Faulkner County All Stars!! Wanna know why?? Anybody? Come on one time!! Why?

thebigman3

Quote from: SackAttack on October 23, 2017, 03:54:56 pm
yeah we gonna start calling them the Faulkner County All Stars!! Wanna know why?? Anybody? Come on one time!! Why?
Thats all any of you Guy haters can say... but yet, are they legal? I think they are🤔 You just give me a call when you turn them in and the Triple A can find sum. I'll wait.

allprosports101

I think tonights the night we wont only get to see the starting 5 for guy but we also get to see the second 5 and see how well they can run the floor should be interesting to see

thebigman3

Tonight's game between Shirley and MVE will be a good one I think, but I have MVE winning it by 5-10 points.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas