• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Tech Baseball

Started by Hogwild#9, February 22, 2014, 01:14:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogwild#9

Arkansas Tech is off to a hot start! 9-2 and ranked 27th. I'm ready for the UAM and SAU series.

CathywithaC

Batten down your hatches!  The Muleriders are coming!!

Valleysports

April 11, 2014, 08:20:38 pm #2 Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 01:44:37 am by Valleysports
WONDER BOYS TO HOST FINAL HOME CONFERENCE SERIES AGAINST OUACHITA BAPTIST

RUSSELLVILLE, Ark. – The No. 9 Arkansas Tech Wonder Boys baseball team (30-8, 17-5 Great American Conference) used a seven-run, eighth-inning rally to pick up 7-5 victory over Ouachita Baptist (19-22, 12-10 GAC) on Friday at Tech Field. Saturday's doubleheader will begin at 1 p.m.

Tech is currently in first place in the GAC, while Ouachita is fifth in GAC standings. The Wonder Boys are also on an eleven-game winning streak, the longest since the 11-game winning streak in 1988.

Valleysports

TECH (32-8, 19-5 GAC) swept OBU, extending winning steak to 13 - longest in school history.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Valleysports on April 12, 2014, 11:28:47 pm
TECH (32-8, 19-5 GAC) swept OBU, extending winning steak to 13 - longest in school history.

Looks like we're putting those renovated Baseball facilities to good use...

Valleysports

April 19, 2014, 04:16:03 pm #5 Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 09:45:13 am by Valleysports
TECH #4 (36-8, 22-5 GAC) swept HSU, new school record with 36th win, new school record with 22nd conference win, extends winning steak to 17.

Hogwild#9

Tech baseball is a lot of fun to watch! Hopefully we will get to host regionals

CathywithaC

Quote from: Hogwild#9 on April 21, 2014, 12:52:03 pm
Tech baseball-- is a lot of fun to watch! Hopefully we will get to host regionals
This Mulerider is rooting for you (never thought I'd say that!!).  I'd much rather drive to Russellville than Mankato, MN---did that last year--UGH!

Valleysports

TECH #4 (38-8, 22-5 GAC) picked up 2 wins over Hendrix - extending winning steak to 19, school record at 38 wins.

Breitontime

Heck of a year they are having.

Valleysports

The Wonder Boys are one of three Great American Conference teams ranked in the region poll. Southern Arkansas is ranked second, while Arkansas-Monticello is ranked fourth. The top six teams ranked in the NCAA Central Region poll, including automatic bids for the champions of the Great American Conference, Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletic Association (MIAA), and Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference (NSIC) all qualify for regional tournament play.

The NCAA tournament field and playing sites will be announced on May 11.

Valleysports

WONDER BOYS (41-8, 25-5 Great American Conference) WIN 22ND STRAIGHT, CLINCH OUTRIGHT CONFERENCE TITLE IN SWEEP OF HARDING.  Arkansas Tech will play Ouachita Baptist in the opening round of the GAC tournament on Saturday, May 3.  First pitch from the David Allen Memorial Ballpark in Enid, Okla. is set for noon

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas