• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Lone Ranger

Started by whippersnapper, July 14, 2013, 11:56:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

whippersnapper

I went to watch it today with some friends and I thought it was pretty good. It does a good job of the tall tale type of things you always heard in the wild west. Also really no boring parts in my opinion. Most the time with movies you have about a 20 minute dead period that is boring example, Chris Nolan's batman series. Really kept the story going the whole time. Armie Hammer is now "The Lone Ranger" in my book.

Texarkana_Piggie

we saw it saturday.  it was funny.  if you are a hard core lone ranger traditionalist, you will hate it.  i enjoyed it and, i will watch anything johnny depp is in!  :)

whippersnapper

True about the older generation possibly hating it. I wasn't sure what to think when previews came out for it. But my friends talked me into it and I am glad they did.

bdubyab60

Johnny Depp doing Jack Sparrow as a native American. Im all for making stuff new. But since POTC Depp has been a one trick pony. Every character he has done comes off as Jack Sparrow

Texarkana_Piggie

i didn't really see sparrow in his tonto.  i liked it.  good summer fun movie.  nothing earth shattering or deep.  just fun.  which is okay by me.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas