• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Iron Man 3 Trailer Released Today!

Started by Paw-Paw, March 05, 2013, 01:34:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Paw-Paw

I honestly had to pick my jaw off my desk.

This movie will not be bigger than The Avengers, rightfully so, however this film will be a darker, richer, and exciting plot on Tony Stark!

Yahoo Movies released the last trailer until the movie hits 8 weeks from now.

The trailer is just over two minutes and is exposure to "pure awesomeness!" 

bdubyab60

I have seen it today and looks like it is going to be awesome. Cant wait to see it.

bdubyab60

So Iron Man 3 is cashing in. Expected to take in at least $180 million in the first weekend. Already over $200 million for oversees.

bulldog42

Can't wait to see it.  Usually second and third movies aren't as good as the original but this one could be one of the best yet. 

AirWarren

2pm matinee Friday before work. Cannot wait.

Breitontime

Hitting the bar for a bit, then the midnight showing. BooYah.

bdubyab60

Im ready for it to. Taking my son after work tomorrow. we might be catching the late show.

Paw-Paw

Nerdgasm commences in a few hours! Can't wait to see this thing!

AirWarren

May 03, 2013, 01:00:51 am #8 Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 03:18:30 am by AirWarren
Tony Stark is my idol.

Breitontime

AirWarren

Quote from: Breitontime on May 03, 2013, 02:49:39 am
Best of the three. Wow.

Pumped. I am getting up early today to hit the early show in Benton. And I have to go back into work AGAIN tonight.

Breitontime

Pepper is absolutely smoking in this one.

AirWarren

Paw-Paw

AirWarren

I enjoyed it but I was more impressed with Iron man 1 and 2. Robert Downey has made a huge comeback with these movies. I really like him as an actor. Ready for the Avengers 2.

Wasn't impressed with the Liberal agenda throughout the entire movie.

Paw-Paw

Quote from: AirWarren on May 03, 2013, 10:47:20 pm
I enjoyed it but I was more impressed with Iron man 1 and 2. Robert Downey has made a huge comeback with these movies. I really like him as an actor. Ready for the Avengers 2.

Wasn't impressed with the Liberal agenda throughout the entire movie.

I didn't really feel too great about Iron Man 2, but it did help to transition the role of SHIELD. As far as content and Shane Black's ideas toward the launch of Phase II, it was great. The after credit scene really didn't lead into anything except paying homage to the comics through that particular friendship. I really hope Thor: The Dark World has a better tie-in with the cosmic cinematic universe.

Plus MARVEL released a few concept images of Sebastion Stan as the Winter Soldier and it looks like they are going straight from the comic on that one.

Paw-Paw

AirWarren

Paw-Paw

whippersnapper

I thought it was a great movie. I liked the level they took Tony Stark to and not so much iron man.

bdubyab60

I thought it was a good movie.
I think they missed an opportunity to make it a BA movie.

They never really finish the anxiety attack thing off. Iron patriot was a waste. There were little things throughout it that kept it from being the best. I put it slightly in front of the second one.

Best line in the movie is when Stark asks the kid what's going on in the house. Moms headed to the diner, dad went for scratch offs, he must have won because that was 6 years ago. Lol.

I may have had my expectations to high. I liked it just not what I expected.

sevenof400

bdubyab60,

I tend to feel the same way you do.  What this movie could have been versus what it actually is is quite a considerable gap. 

In the previous Iron Man movies, the villians have at least been somewhat plausible (to borrow a MythBusters term) and as such, added a lot to the movie.  Without spoiling anything for those who have yet to see the movie, the villians for this movie fell flat (at least for me). 

FWIW: Stay until the end of the whole movie....I don't want to say more for fear of spoiling this but just make sure you stay until the house lights come up!

Breitontime

Second biggest opening weekend, ever. Behind only the Avengers.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas