• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Red Dawn remake

Started by redwolf143, November 07, 2012, 02:49:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

redwolf143

CathywithaC

Ive seen the trailer and it looks really good---hope I'm not disappointed!

Texarkana_Piggie

CHSTigersFan

Quote from: redwolf143 on November 07, 2012, 02:49:44 pm
WHY??!?!?
Why? Because Hollywood has no original ideas anymore!! Kinda like True Grit, though I did like the remake, but it had a different feel to it if that makes sense. If this one turns out like that it will be pretty good, but I am not holding my breath!

Lionheart88

At least they got a pro to do the football scene.  No, seriously, the Wolverines coach is Mark Schlereth.  I hear they largely let him write his own script, after he told them that what they had didn't look like anything any coach he'd ever known would say.

Uncle Ivan

Ironic that this movie about a communist/totalitarian takeover is coming out the same year that voters sent precisely that back to the White House.

CHSTigersFan

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on November 23, 2012, 05:44:03 pm
Ironic that this movie about a communist/totalitarian takeover is coming out the same year that voters sent precisely that back to the White House.
Ya got a point there!

Lions84

Had not seen it yet but I loved the Orginal Cold War Era Movie.

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on November 23, 2012, 05:44:03 pm
lol...

Busted

If you don't want to waste money watching this in theaters, it comes to DVD March 5th. Wait until then and rent it for a buck from Redbox.

CathywithaC

Saw it today at the $1 movie--liked it a lot, but I didn't see the original.  I've paid lots more money for movies not nearly as good.

bdubyab60

It was a little short. I liked it better than the original. At least they had a reason why high school kids  would be able to fight trained soldiers.

Good solid movie

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas