• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magazine @ Danville 1/31

Started by rattler06, January 26, 2006, 11:26:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chino

The refs did a prett good job sometimes the losing team is the team complaining about the refs

b-ball fan

our players didn't foul out because our coach benched them when they got in fould trouble...our pg sat most of the second and third quarters with fouls....you elected to leave your guys in...and they fouled out...and you say the refs are picking on your "best players"...Hamilton is your best player (I'll give you that), but you want us to believe that Kaufman? is next...If the refs are picking on your best players then Kelley would have fouled out....BTW what was that fall on the ground throwing a 3 yr old fit about...That should be an automatic T

RATTLER43

Although I agree that Hamilton picked up a couple of cheap fouls;  that is just part of basketball. I am sure that some LJ's picked up some cheap ones too. They just have so much more depth than we do. After our first 5 there is a major decline.  Just enjoy the game for what it is. I know that JC should get a T for the fit. It must be addressed or will cost us big at some point.

little john lover

I think the ref's were a little clueless at times. How many minutes does it take to decide what to do on an intentional foul??  ???  The boys game was little to physical.  :-\

b-ball fan

I thought it was a great game, and Magazine played very hard...I agree that the biggest difference between our teams is depth...what happened to the one decent player that was coming off the bench for you guys...did he quit

ColonelReb

what was my prediction? 7 i believe...yeah dats right!

RATTLER43

b-ball fan

wonderboys

The refs were poor for the girls and boys games. I understand that they were changing their calling during the girls game do to the odds of Magazine winning, but my question is always this: Do the rules in the rule book change when ever there is an obvious diffence in talent in the game? But anyway, I am glad that the Little Johns came out with the win.

liljohns41

personaly the refs aint apose to keep the fouls even they are apose to call the fouls that they see

Hartford_rox

February 01, 2006, 06:30:20 pm #60 Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 10:54:13 am by Hartford_rox
Wow I didnt understand what he jus said..maybe its jus me.. a/w im glad to see Danville come out with wins.. Im not sure y bc i should be hopin they would lose lol.. But The girls have always been ok to me.. idk.. Lavaca is next for danville right?? Ill be there to watch both those games.. the girls should be a good one.. The guys should have an easy W..

ColonelReb

uh...magazine didn't come out with wins...

supermario

Quote from: Hartford_rox on February 01, 2006, 06:30:20 pm
Wow I didnt understand what he jus said..maybe its jus me.. a/w im glad to see magazine come out with wins.. Im not sure y bc i should be hopin they would lose lol.. But The girls have always been ok to me.. idk.. Lavaca is next for danville right?? Ill be there to watch both those games.. the girls should be a good one.. The guys should have an easy W..

Yeah...Im glad Magazine came out with wins, too!  SIKE...TOO BAD THEY LOST!  GO BACK AND READ SOME OF THE PREVIOUS POSTS JACKSMACK!

GreenFro 50

culito

what are u talking about greenfro

GreenFro 50

wonderboys

Quote from: TheLastSamurai on February 01, 2006, 10:20:28 pm
Quote from: Hartford_rox on February 01, 2006, 06:30:20 pm
Wow I didnt understand what he jus said..maybe its jus me.. a/w im glad to see magazine come out with wins.. Im not sure y bc i should be hopin they would lose lol.. But The girls have always been ok to me.. idk.. Lavaca is next for danville right?? Ill be there to watch both those games.. the girls should be a good one.. The guys should have an easy W..

Yeah...Im glad Magazine came out with wins, too! SIKE...TOO BAD THEY LOST! GO BACK AND READ SOME OF THE PREVIOUS POSTS JACKSMACK!

Thats harsh!

WAY HARSH!

ColonelReb

Hartford_rox

Omg.. I meant Danville.. I knew they won.. im not a complete idiot.. I jus obviously cant type very well and I can read.. gah im dumb..

wonderboys

Quote from: Hartford_rox on February 02, 2006, 10:55:04 am
Omg.. I meant Danville.. I knew they won.. im not a complete idiot.. I jus obviously cant type very well and I can read.. gah im dumb..

you are forgiven

ColonelReb

twice forgiven...i was like what does he mean magazine won...hmmm weird

Hartford_rox

Lol my bad.. thanx tho.. Danville at Lavaca next?? Ill be at that game Friday.. itll be a real good one between the girls.. How do they plan to stop Lavacas big girl?? Jus a question.. And again sorry about the post lol..

wonderboys

Quote from: Hartford_rox on February 02, 2006, 02:17:38 pm
Lol my bad.. thanx tho.. Danville at Lavaca next?? Ill be at that game Friday.. itll be a real good one between the girls.. How do they plan to stop Lavacas big girl?? Jus a question.. And again sorry about the post lol..

Well Lavaca beat Danville girls once by 1 or 3 or something, but then Danville put in on them pretty good at Danville. I think they will have a good game plan. I figure if you stop the perimeter then Gaunette can't do enough on her own to beat them.

ColonelReb

i think the win at paris was a fluke...i don't think the lady little johns will lose to the lady arrows again

GreenFro 50

ColonelReb

even then at paris. they shouldn't have lost...they had 2 starters out of the game...and that's unlike them

Hartford_rox

I was jw if they had a good plan or w/e... i think the lady little johns will come up with it.. as long as they all stay in the game.. ill be there watchin.. i might even wear green.. :)

wonderboys

Quote from: Hartford_rox on February 02, 2006, 09:30:00 pm
I was jw if they had a good plan or w/e... i think the lady little johns will come up with it.. as long as they all stay in the game.. ill be there watchin.. i might even wear green.. :)

that would be hott! i bet the bleacher creatures would let you sit with them. (the few that might make it to the game.)

ColonelReb

go to the BC section...cmon hartford rox...you know you wanna!

Hartford_rox

February 02, 2006, 10:51:56 pm #79 Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 10:55:41 pm by Hartford_rox
Haha... I think me and some friends are goin and one told me to wear green bc she is.. idk.. i dont wanna feel like a trader ( i have no clue how to actually spell that.. lol).. haha.. When Hartford plays danville ill be wearin Maroon and grey.. but i guess ill go with green.. ;) Who knos..

Chino

Yeah wear green its you color and go and scream with the BC"S

ColonelReb

traitor...just in case you were wondering. but cmon you know you wanna sit with the BC's!

Hartford_rox

Ill consider it.. Yeah I need to learn how to spell.. Its not like the BC's need ne one else.. theyre already Crazy and loud lol...

GreenFro 50

thanks for the comment bout those bc's

Chino

Yeah the support is great we need more homies to cheer so we can be louder with someone new

GreenFro 50

i dont know if we will be able to cheer bc style but the greenfro, the cat n da hat, and slick will be there.

Hartford_rox

well I guess im not a traitor as long as i dont wear green when we play you guys... I accidentally did last game lol..

ColonelReb

did you wear green tonight hartford?

Hartford_rox

Haha... yes i did.. but i dont think i talked to one person from danville.. lol.. i sat on their side and everything.. I wish i wouldve but I didnt kno who ne one was.. and the ones I did.. welp lets jus say im too chicken.. haha

wickawhat

I shouldve went to the Lavaca game tonight. I ended up sitting here playing guitar...

Hartford_rox

Yeah you shoulda.. u freakin loser :)   Gah..

ColonelReb

i'd say playing the guitar is much cooler

Nash Fan

Our Bleacher Creature family is always growing and

ColonelReb

Hartford_rox

ColonelReb

he's the face man...ya know, gotta own him about his face right?

Hartford_rox

ColonelReb

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas