• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WEIGHTLIFTING FOR HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES

Started by powerlifter90, July 11, 2010, 11:14:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

powerlifter90

the #1 female powerlifter in the world at 148, is from Russellville Ark.

Check out this video from last week........

cav2012

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: BUGEATERS on November 16, 2010, 06:47:17 am
Personally I don't like or use periodization, for the simple fact that at times throughout the program you are actually lifting less than you are able in order to build more.  The experiences I've had with it, in the end I didn't get that great of results from it in the area of % gained on a 1RM. 
I train and teach to do a max effort max (upper and lower) body once per week using different variations of the primary exercise.  Then the other two days we do dynamic effort work designed to increase your quickness (bar speed).  How this works is you use your variations (the rotation and exercises in this program is where the science is) of your primary lift, exerting as much effort on the bar as you do on your 1RM.  Doing 3 sets of 8 or 2 sets of 10, with the reps requiring less time than it did for your 1RM.  (ie: bench press 3 sets of 8 with 50% or 1RM, 3 reps in 4 seconds, 45 seconds between sets).  After either the dynamic or max effort movement, depending on the day, we go into assistance and conditioning work (ie: max or dynamic bench day, tricep work, followed by an upper and mid back exercise)  In my program you only do the same work out, with the same exercises, once a month.  You size and weight are controlled more by your diet and caloric intake than anything else. 

I waited a while to respond to this because I couldn't find the quote... but I just did.

"What we are doing and what everyone is doing on the Westside Routines are undulating periodization.  The only difference is that we have replaced percentages with common sense." Louie Simmons

I worked out with a guy named Dan Gadreau this weekend.  He's helping me prepare for a meet at his club in Aurora, Colorado.  December 4th I make my first powerlifting appearance in 5 years.

I'll be at the Rocky Mountain Lifting Center for the Colorado Bench and PL Championships.

Bench press only this time around, but a great way to get started back in it.

powerlifter90

Quote from: SingleWingGuru on November 23, 2010, 10:26:29 pm
Quote from: BUGEATERS on November 16, 2010, 06:47:17 am
Personally I don't like or use periodization, for the simple fact that at times throughout the program you are actually lifting less than you are able in order to build more.  The experiences I've had with it, in the end I didn't get that great of results from it in the area of % gained on a 1RM. 
I train and teach to do a max effort max (upper and lower) body once per week using different variations of the primary exercise.  Then the other two days we do dynamic effort work designed to increase your quickness (bar speed).  How this works is you use your variations (the rotation and exercises in this program is where the science is) of your primary lift, exerting as much effort on the bar as you do on your 1RM.  Doing 3 sets of 8 or 2 sets of 10, with the reps requiring less time than it did for your 1RM.  (ie: bench press 3 sets of 8 with 50% or 1RM, 3 reps in 4 seconds, 45 seconds between sets).  After either the dynamic or max effort movement, depending on the day, we go into assistance and conditioning work (ie: max or dynamic bench day, tricep work, followed by an upper and mid back exercise)  In my program you only do the same work out, with the same exercises, once a month.  You size and weight are controlled more by your diet and caloric intake than anything else. 

I waited a while to respond to this because I couldn't find the quote... but I just did.

"What we are doing and what everyone is doing on the Westside Routines are undulating periodization.  The only difference is that we have replaced percentages with common sense." Louie Simmons

I worked out with a guy named Dan Gadreau this weekend.  He's helping me prepare for a meet at his club in Aurora, Colorado.  December 4th I make my first powerlifting appearance in 5 years.

I'll be at the Rocky Mountain Lifting Center for the Colorado Bench and PL Championships.

Bench press only this time around, but a great way to get started back in it.

Big Iron just had a BIG meet last weekend you should have checked out.

B.A.G. in Dallas is putting on a big one Feb 19th

Westside is putting on a "Pro/Am" Mar 5 in Knoxville

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: BUGEATERS on November 23, 2010, 10:36:38 pm
Big Iron just had a BIG meet last weekend...

I know.  I got a shirt, but couldn't make the meet.

I've been in Colorado... modeling chainsaws.

Funniest job, ever.

powerlifter90

Valleysports

November 25, 2010, 09:19:06 pm #106 Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 06:13:56 pm by Valleysports
Bugs - We used that exact bench (in the video) last night - oh man that's the nicest bench I've ever been on. 

Valleysports

November 27, 2010, 07:30:03 pm #107 Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 05:05:07 am by Valleysports
Son has established a good Squat and Bench Routine, both twice a week for over 2.5 months.  My plan now, is to get him turned on to the Deadlift.  We'll start light Deadlifting, after Squats, and bring him up gradual.  When his Deadlift catches up, we'll make it the primary lift and Squats the secondary.  My thinking is that this will help his 40 speed, by increasing core & back strength, along with explosiveness.  Sound right?

McKnz

Quote from: Valleysports on November 27, 2010, 07:30:03 pm
Son has established a good Squat and Bench Routine, both twice a week for over 2.5 months.  My plan now, is to get him turned on to the Deadlift.  We'll start light Deadlifting, after Squats, and bring him up gradual.  When his Deadlift catches up, we'll make it the primary lift and Squats the secondary.  My thinking is that this will help his 40 speed, by increasing core & back strength, along with explosiveness.  Sound right?

I found that by incorporating the deadlift along with RDLs has helped our kid's posterior chains immensely. Plus, it has really seemed to help improve 40 times and overrall explosiveness.

We do several other core, lower back exercises as well, but DL-RDL-SQUAT are my old reliables.

SingleWingGuru

Sound right?

Yes.  As long as he is using good form and is making the lift explosive.  Squats are so quadriceps intensive, that even when done slowly, they will vastly improve foot pulse.

Deads, on the other hand, need to be trained with explosion, otherwise they become very back intensive and the posterior train doesn't gain any fast twitch fibers because the movement is being done to slowly.

Speed training programs can be expensive, but any speed training program that includes form running technique teaching and plyometrics, will work.  There used to be a place in russellville and it was very legit.  Just eeeeeeeeeexpensive.

Valleysports

Thanks for the feedback - you're talking about Lane's, who we know and will be hooking up with for some of that speed training you're talking about.  We had some pretty good 10-20 yd takeoffs yesterday.  Hey speed training hasn't changed that much since I was knocking down 40's at Tech, y'all just renamed everything.  I pushed his two older sisters through plyometrics, so we have boxes, ladders, and etc..  I've just never trained a 212 lb beast!  ;D  A friend of our's also owns parriso's (?) in Conway, but I don't know about it.

Well after squatting and deadlifting about an hr ago, we've decided it's gonna go like this - Mon Squat, Tues Bench, Wed Deadlift, take a day off and start over.......  He was pretty comfortable deadlifting 250, 10 reps, on the last set.

powerlifter90

Quote from: SingleWingGuru on November 29, 2010, 03:27:30 pm
Sound right?

Squats are so quadriceps intensive, that even when done slowly, they will vastly improve foot pulse.

actually when done correctly the squat is more hamstring and glute intensive.  Normal "bodybuider" style squatting (feet slightly wider that shoulders) is not the correct way to squat and is very hard on the knees.  The quads are recruited equally no-matter foot placement, however the wider you go (to a point) with your foot placement the more outer hip, glute and hamstring recruitment is involved.  Nobody should ever squat "down" you squat "back" as in sitting down on a chair, thus keeping the lower leg perpendicular to the floor and not allowing the knee to travel over the foot.  Quads are larger, hams are stronger, the majority of the athletes I have delt with that have experienced hamstring and knee problems in their careers have very week hamstrings, from improper weight training, which basically boils down to improper squat technique. 

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: BUGEATERS on November 29, 2010, 06:30:57 pm
Sound right?

Squats are so quadriceps intensive, that even when done slowly, they will vastly improve foot pulse.

actually when done correctly the squat is more hamstring and glute intensive.  Normal "bodybuider" style squatting (feet slightly wider that shoulders) is not the correct way to squat and is very hard on the knees.  The quads are recruited equally no-matter foot placement, however the wider you go (to a point) with your foot placement the more outer hip, glute and hamstring recruitment is involved.  Nobody should ever squat "down" you squat "back" as in sitting down on a chair, thus keeping the lower leg perpendicular to the floor and not allowing the knee to travel over the foot.  Quads are larger, hams are stronger, the majority of the athletes I have delt with that have experienced hamstring and knee problems in their careers have very week hamstrings, from improper weight training, which basically boils down to improper squat technique. 

How do you guys use the box in your westside-ish routines?

powerlifter90

November 29, 2010, 06:48:17 pm #113 Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 06:50:36 pm by BUGEATERS
Quote from: SingleWingGuru on November 29, 2010, 06:33:09 pm
Sound right?

box 1" below paraellel, sit BACK on the box, release hips (basically pause for a second) then drive the feet and knees out as you drive the hips up and forward.  We only use the box about every 2-3 weeks dependin on what bar we are using and the intent behind our workout.  NEVER touch and go.........

part 1:

part 2:

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: BUGEATERS on November 29, 2010, 06:48:17 pm
Sound right?

box 1" below paraellel, sit BACK on the box, release hips (basically pause for a second) then drive the feet and knees out as you drive the hips up and forward.  We only use the box about every 2-3 weeks dependin on what bar we are using and the intent behind our workout.  NEVER touch and go.........

part 1:

part 2:

Yeah, got the technique down, just wasn't sure how frequently you guys do it.

I'm getting to work out with one of the big iron boys this week, bugs, Shawn Frankl.  Should be a good time.

powerlifter90

Quote from: SingleWingGuru on November 29, 2010, 06:51:12 pm
Quote from: BUGEATERS on November 29, 2010, 06:48:17 pm
Sound right?

part 1:

part 2:

Yeah, got the technique down, just wasn't sure how frequently you guys do it.

I'm getting to work out with one of the big iron boys this week, bugs, Shawn Frankl.  Should be a good time.

yes it should Shawn is at the top of his game right now.......... I'm jealous

haha, funny thing about Shawn is dude is as thick as he is tall

McKnz

What do you guys have for hip flexors? I'm looking for more than what I do. I have our guys hold plates over their thighs and raise their legs with the weight of the plate while pointing their toes forward. I think it helped us keep those nagging hip flexor injuries down this past year.

Also, what do you guys think about Bulgarian Split Squats? Personally, I love them, and I think it helps me target the glutes better than the traditional squat.

SingleWingGuru

December 01, 2010, 03:37:37 am #117 Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 03:40:10 am by SingleWingGuru
I did PVC presses today at big iron.

What's your take on them bugs?

They have pvc pipes that are varying diameters. You put them in the arch in your back and put the biggest one you possibly can fit, to the point of discomfort, back there to insure you keep the same arch in your back during the lift.

Excuciating, but OH so effective.

powerlifter90

Quote from: SingleWingGuru on December 01, 2010, 03:37:37 am
I did PVC presses today at big iron.

What's your take on them bugs?

They have pvc pipes that are varying diameters. You put them in the arch in your back and put the biggest one you possibly can fit, to the point of discomfort, back there to insure you keep the same arch in your back during the lift.

Excuciating, but OH so effective.

we do them every now and then

Valleysports

Quote from: Valleysports on September 22, 2010, 07:11:46 am
Anyway Bugs - Four workouts ago he was maxing 190.

Quote from: Valleysports on November 01, 2010, 12:17:52 pm
Son will max bench next sunday, 1 more bench workout between now & then.
Just looking at his records - he was doing 190 on 9/7, I'm expecting 240-250 11/7.
Yesterday was 10x115, 8x170, 6x180, 4x195, 2x210, 3x225 (the last set was supposed to be 2 reps, but he did 3 smooth). 

Quote from: Valleysports on November 07, 2010, 08:15:20 pm
Then this afternoon he put up 250 lbs on Bench.  He's turned on now  ;D 
Want's 300 lbs by Christmas.  I suggested his 16 birthday might be more realistic, which is still 5 months out.

12/02/2010 – Benched 265 lbs - expecting 300 on March 10th....

cav2012

What is the difference between creatine and say some protein supplements .....what would y'all recommend

powerlifter90

Quote from: cav2012 on December 10, 2010, 05:15:16 pm
What is the difference between creatine and say some protein supplements .....what would y'all recommend

I won't attempt to go into all the scientific stuff about each, maybe SWG can chime in, but to put it simply your muscles are made of protein.  The energy source in the muscle cells is called ATP, which you can get from creatine.  I would suggest a QUALITY protein supplement that delivers at least 40g per serving and a product called Kre-Alkalyn.  With Kre-ALkalyn or any other creatine supplement you have to increase your water intake especially in the summer (1 gal a day).

powerlifter90

I've tried to post some sites and articles on here, but I may have missed a few.  Dave at elitefts sent out in his newsletter some of the ones that were popular this year........

http://articles.elitefts.com/articles/columns/25-great-articles-you-may-have-missed/

powerlifter90

Valleysports

December 12, 2010, 01:55:08 pm #124 Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 01:56:46 pm by Valleysports
This is what the book says:

Creatine makes you stronger by keeping your muscles saturated with fast energy they need to perform rep after rep in the gym. It pulls water into the muscle cells, giving them a biomechanical advantage and leading to gains in size. 

Take 3-5 grams of creatine in the form of creatine monohydrate, creatine malate, creatine ethyl ester or creatine alpha-ketoglutarate with your pre and post workout shakes.

Whey Protein when taken before and after workouts, whey is one of the most effective proteins for boosting muscle growth.

Immediately upon waking, take 20-40 grams of whey protein to shift your body into anabolic (growth) mode first thing in the morning, when it's normally in a catabolic state after a long night of fasting.  30 mins before workouts, have a protein shake with 20 grams of whey protein.  Within 30 mins after workouts, down another 20-40 gram of whey with 10-20 grms of casein.

Personally I'm not convinced about all this – only thing I've been consistent with is drinking a 28-30 gram protein shake, along with 20-25 grams of juice, towards the end of my workouts.  Theory - the sugar in the juice carries the protein to muscles faster.  Chris Johnson's Trainer taught me that.

My son isn't taking anything but Protein, if he can remember to take that.  Hit the weight room, eat your meat, and don't get too wrapped up worrying about all these supplements.

powerlifter90

Quote from: Valleysports on December 12, 2010, 01:55:08 pm
This is what the book says:

Creatine makes you stronger by keeping your muscles saturated with fast energy they need to perform rep after rep in the gym. It pulls water into the muscle cells, giving them a biomechanical advantage and leading to gains in size. 

Take 3-5 grams of creatine in the form of creatine monohydrate, creatine malate, creatine ethyl ester or creatine alpha-ketoglutarate with your pre and post workout shakes.

Whey Protein when taken before and after workouts, whey is one of the most effective proteins for boosting muscle growth.

Immediately upon waking, take 20-40 grams of whey protein to shift your body into anabolic (growth) mode first thing in the morning, when it’s normally in a catabolic state after a long night of fasting.  30 mins before workouts, have a protein shake with 20 grams of whey protein.  Within 30 mins after workouts, down another 20-40 gram of whey with 10-20 grms of casein.

Personally I’m not convinced about all this – only thing I’ve been consistent with is drinking a 28-30 gram protein shake, along with 20-25 grams of juice, towards the end of my workouts.  Theory - the sugar in the juice carries the protein to muscles faster.  Chris Johnson’s Trainer taught me that.

My son isn’t taking anything but Protein, if he can remember to take that.  Hit the weight room, eat your meat, and don’t get too wrapped up worrying about all these supplements.

that's what I was talking about.

I take a protein supplement for just that, to supplement what I don't get in my "normal" eating.  I'm trying for 5000 calories a day, and 400 grams of protein with that, I just can't consume enough food to get what I want, so I drink it.  After or at the end of my training I drink a "post workout" drink called "Darkmatter" it tastes like crap, but it works wonders in helping the muscles to recover.  (FYI: when I used to drink, I often would take DM to help with the hangover the next morning, stuff worked wonders if I could keep it down)

cav2012

Have y'all ever heard of or took force factor....I did for the first time today and it is simply amazing ...had a 10 pound jump atleast on all major arm exercises

powerlifter90

Quote from: cav2012 on December 13, 2010, 04:13:25 pm
Have y'all ever heard of or took force factor....I did for the first time today and it is simply amazing ...had a 10 pound jump atleast on all major arm exercises

pre-workout supplements usually have some sort of energy booster that get you really going.  This puts your head in the right place and will help you lift with more intensity.  I've tried a few, but what works best for me is just ole regular 5 hour energy.

powerlifter90

I don't know how many times I have done it myself or seen people lose a squat because their form sucked.  9 time out of 10 if you fail to complete a lift its not because you don't have the strength to make the lift, its because you don't have the strength to hold your form properly or you just don't know how.  If you see someone dump it at the bottom this is usually the reason why:

powerlifter90

Phillip Brewer of Conway, Ark, lifting in Russia.  Phillip was in the 165 lb class and benched
478.5.................yes he's a BarBender..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD1n8lJXmZ4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Valleysports

December 27, 2010, 12:38:34 pm #131 Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 12:44:05 am by Valleysports
I'm just freaking over that 40%, 3 rep thing, Bugs!  I started feeling it last week, but today, the heavy weight felt great and my max came up no problem.  It takes about 3 weeks of plyometrics (Dynamic Effect), mid week workout, for my CNS to start firing on all cylinders again.  All the aching, slow moving, weak feeling, goes away.

After my son threw 250 up, 3 reps, on his last bench set, we did some 10 yd sprints.  I hooked a bungey cord to his weight belt.  He got in a 3 point stance and I backed off as far as the bungey would stretch.  On your mark - get set go - and I simultaneously jerked him through the first 5 feet.  Trying to create the same 40% load CNS exercise.  He liked that, a lot, and I think we're on to something!

cav2012

On bench press, are there any advantages or disadvantages to holding the bar farther out or closer in?

powerlifter90

Quote from: cav2012 on December 27, 2010, 12:47:11 pm
On bench press, are there any advantages or disadvantages to holding the bar farther out or closer in?

think as your arm as a lever, the longer the lever the more weight it can move.  this applies to benching as well, the further down your body (to a point) the less bend (at the elbow) your arm has.  Also, when you bench like I teach, bringing the bar down to "nipple level" (like the bodybuilding mags and books say) is almost impossible.  It will cause your elbows to flare and your form to look like crap

Valleysports

January 05, 2011, 06:02:20 am #135 Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 08:10:26 am by Valleysports
QuoteBugeater - think of your arm as a lever, the longer the lever the more weight it can move.  This applies to benching as well, the further down your body (to a point) the less bend (at the elbow) your arm has.

I keep coming back and reading that post .... Bugs can we compare good bench technique to pushup techinque (as far as direction is concerned)?  My son says that feels natural to him, elbows in & pushing in a straight away line. 

QuoteBugeater - I have my index finger on the indexing ring of the bar, my elbows stay relatively close to my body, my shoulder blades are pulled together, I have a SLIGHT arch in my back, sternum up, bring the bar down to the bottom of the sternum and press STRAIGHT up or slightly towards the bottom.  Your entire body is involved in the movement, your entire body is tight from hand off to re-rack.
Need to keep bringing this forward.

Another friend of mine (Tech Teamate) is opening a gym in Atkins within the next month.  You can't miss it - at the top of the exit ramp, used to be a gas station.  He competed in powerlifting meets, yrs ago, I'll bet you know him.  How are you coming on your gym?

powerlifter90

Quote from: Valleysports on January 05, 2011, 06:02:20 am
QuoteBugeater - think of your arm as a lever, the longer the lever the more weight it can move.  This applies to benching as well, the further down your body (to a point) the less bend (at the elbow) your arm has.

I keep coming back and reading that post .... Bugs can we compare good bench technique to pushup techinque (as far as direction is concerned)?  My son says that feels natural to him, elbows in & pushing in a straight away line. 

QuoteBugeater - I have my index finger on the indexing ring of the bar, my elbows stay relatively close to my body, my shoulder blades are pulled together, I have a SLIGHT arch in my back, sternum up, bring the bar down to the bottom of the sternum and press STRAIGHT up or slightly towards the bottom.  Your entire body is involved in the movement, your entire body is tight from hand off to re-rack.
Need to keep bringing this forward.

Another friend of mine (Tech Teamate) is opening a gym in Atkins within the next month.  You can't miss it - at the top of the exit ramp, used to be a gas station.  He competed in powerlifting meets, yrs ago, I'll bet you know him.  How are you coming on your gym?

the way I've taught people to do pushups, is EXACTLY the way I teach BP. 

my gym is open, have a few lifters and we're working on a catalog for the clothing line

powerlifter90

here's some training video of the #1 "308 lb" lifter in the world.  Henry is 5-9/5-10 315ish.

he'd doubling more than I can unrack, this is pretty impressive......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpOSrrheKDw&feature=player_embedded

Valleysports

January 11, 2011, 01:03:57 am #138 Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 04:46:09 am by Valleysports
Let's talk about training triceps - major part of benching.  How often & what exercises?  Do you train heavy all the time or have a light day for tri's?  Some tricep exercises feel like more of a body building technique, like reverse extensions.  I've been putting emphasis on Close-Grip, but what other lifts should be included.  Overhead extensions, tricep extensions, reverse extensions, dips, etc... 

I do believe that I've have all the parts together, now, for the correct bench technique.  I also think Dips (on a stand & using a bench), like close grip, would be more beneficial than skull crushers, which I've thrown out to save my elbows anyway.  It seems like tricep exercises where you push away, would be better than the ones where your elbow serves as a pendulum.

powerlifter90

close grip
close grip with boards
floor presses
tate press
pushdowns with bands

triceps get hit twice a week, monday and thursday as part of the accessory work in our bench routines.  2 exercises, 4 sets of 10, 5 sets of 3 or something along those lines.

5.0forty

didn't want to start a different thread...but i have seen times on tv when someone is benchpressing and there are chains hanging off of the bar / plates??  what is the reason for those?

powerlifter90

Quote from: 5.0forty on January 23, 2011, 09:12:50 am
didn't want to start a different thread...but i have seen times on tv when someone is benchpressing and there are chains hanging off of the bar / plates??  what is the reason for those?

as your arm/leg/body becomes "longer" throughout any weight lifting movement more leverage is applied to the bar (weight being lifted).  In other words any lift you do becomes easier towards the finish due to physics.  By adding increased resistance through chains or bands the movement becomes more difficult towards the top of the movement overcoming the leverage applied and recruiting more muscle fibers.  This type of lifting builds more muscle, builds more "explosion" in the lifter and is an over all better way of lifting.  Usually the added resistance is 20% of the total amount wanting to be lifted.

for more information on this check out:  www.supertraininggym.com or www.elitefts.com

cav2012

Skull crushers or dips ....I know valleys opinion what about yours bugs

powerlifter90

Quote from: cav2012 on January 23, 2011, 11:39:05 am
Skull crushers or dips ....I know valleys opinion what about yours bugs

skull crushers......... dips can really cause some shoulder issues

Valleysports

With my own elbow & shoulder injuries and Bugs influence, I've completely went away from tricep exercises were the elbow acts as a pivot point.  Body building.  All my tricep work, from here forward, will be with a pushing or pressing movement (as listed in Bugs previous post).  I'm a little fired up about it, but also a bit miffed knowing I could have avoided tearing a shoulder and benched a lot more weight back in the day.

Well the kid will benifit from my mistakes.  His workouts are having to be scheduled around offseason football.  We're having to respond to whatever the team does.  ex if the teams does heavy lifting on wed, then he'll do like a Dynamic Effect on saturday.  Team had a bench challenge fri, and he rep'd 185 lbs - 18 times.  Who knows what that equates too? But I just realized we posted his 190 lb max on 9/7.  Found out he's hit the watch list - don't mean anything yet, but kinda neat.

This is a dang good thread!  The only thread where I go back, from time to time, and re-read informative post and look at You Tubes.

powerlifter90

For triceps we do:
close grip (shoulder width) bench press full range and off boards
pin press (lock outs)
floor press
tate press
palms facing DB press
tricep pushdowns (with bands)
MAYBE........ MAYBE throw in some skill crushers every now and then.  With a movement like this its easy to do a bunch of reps and get a good "pump" but for our purposes we really can't put enough weight on the bar with losing form or causing elbow issues.

slowntheMUD

Anyone have information about the state weight lifting meet for 2011??

powerlifter90

Quote from: slowntheMUD on January 28, 2011, 02:01:11 pm
Anyone have information about the state weight lifting meet for 2011??

I have NO idea right now, but if I here something I'll post it here

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas