• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congrats, to the 2017 4a state champs.

Started by AirWarren, December 09, 2017, 03:30:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

What an odd, final minute of play. Good grief.

Arkadelphia, well deserved. It was a GREAT matchup and you guys played your butts off. It's an amazing feeling. We have been on the good side 4 times. And bad side 3. BUT, you guys are the state champs! Enjoy it for the year. It's a great feeling.

Look forward to yet another Warren/Arkie slugfest one of these days.

Again. Congrats Arkadelphia.

Merry Christmas and happy New year FF.

ABC™

arklasports57

Nail  biter.  Crazy game and Burkes was a big topic of conversation on our side. Arkansas needs him for sure.

goldoline

December 09, 2017, 03:48:19 pm #3 Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 06:16:25 pm by goldoline
Who  wandered on the field ay the 30 second mark and took Warren out of field goal range?  The security at WMS should be embarassed, as should the family of crazy-auntie.

LJ06

The fan has already been called out by name on facebook. Axes and chainsaws await.

BP74

One of the better games I've witnessed. Thanks AW. Hate to see that kind of ending, but what a game. Burks is just on a different level! Wow

Oldbadger

You do have class, Airwarren.  Burke is a man among boys.  But, as someone else has said. It takes a team.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Badgers got it done! Congrats on a great season! Played a heckuva game today! Congrats Arky fans, families and coaching staff also!

prHOG13

Congrats Arkadelphia. 3rd straight year that we lost to the state champion. Hate that there was unnecessary drama to end the game, but in the end Arkadelphia is the champ.

Treylon proved once again to any doubters what kind of talent he is. Glad Coach Morris was on the sideline to make an impression. Can't believe he's still got another year of HS ball left.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

It's sad there's only 9 posts congratulating a team that had a great season, best in 30yrs, State Champs.

$aintMaximu$

Congrats Arkie !!! Saint Max was entertained !!

snoopy22

Yellowcake

Air Warren is indeed a man of class. A good dude.

AirWarren

Quote from: Yellowcake on December 09, 2017, 08:56:43 pm
Air Warren is indeed a man of class. A good dude.

You are as well. Missed seeing you this year.

Hope all is well and merry Christmas.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: AirWarren on December 09, 2017, 08:59:29 pm
You are as well. Missed seeing you this year.

Hope all is well and merry Christmas.

Airwarren is a dude ???????

AirWarren

Jack1990

December 09, 2017, 10:19:30 pm #16 Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 04:11:55 pm by Jack1990
Congratulations on a hard fought victory Arkadelphia. A game for the ages. Look forward to meeting again in the future.

Superjack45

Congrats Arky you did just enough to get it done enjoy your championship! Hopefully we can do it again in 2018.

PA Dad

This was one of the most entertaining, hard fought and competitive games I've seen in a long time.  Congrats to both teams.  Both teams played to win.  I hate the way it ended.

Congrats to Arkadelphia- state champs!

Lumberjackfan1978

Congrats on your victory Arky it was a hard fought win

KASH dba The Lumberjack

December 10, 2017, 08:32:15 am #20 Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 09:59:48 am by KASH dba The Lumberjack
Watch the game again last night in bed. The interviews at the end of the game with the Badgers players was impressive. The way they carried themselves and spoke to the interviewer showed a lot of class and respect. Kudos to the parents and coaches for that.

Lions84

Oldbadger

Have to say, Warren posters have shown what great class they have. I'm not saying i'm surprised, but pleased. Thanks guys!

mharris31696

Quote from: AirWarren on December 09, 2017, 03:30:15 pm
What an odd, final minute of play. Good grief.

Arkadelphia, well deserved. It was a GREAT matchup and you guys played your butts off. It's an amazing feeling. We have been on the good side 4 times. And bad side 3. BUT, you guys are the state champs! Enjoy it for the year. It's a great feeling.

Look forward to yet another Warren/Arkie slugfest one of these days.

Again. Congrats Arkadelphia.

Merry Christmas and happy New year FF.

+1
The last two sure have been classics. Hope the next one is too, whenever that may be.

mossflyer

Kash...how were you able to watch a replay?  Is it online somewhere?  Nfhs?

STUNNA

Quote from: mossflyer on December 10, 2017, 12:22:13 pm

Yes nfhs

AirWarren

December 10, 2017, 12:48:09 pm #26 Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 12:49:46 pm by AirWarren
Quote from: Oldbadger on December 10, 2017, 10:39:30 am
Have to say, Warren posters have shown what great class they have. I'm not saying i'm surprised, but pleased. Thanks guys!

We aren't the other orange and black team....definition of classless at times.

ABC™

Quote from: AirWarren on December 10, 2017, 12:48:09 pm

And AW sobs into the night...

Rugman15

Quote from: AirWarren on December 10, 2017, 12:48:09 pm

Very very true.  Warren fans definitely have a lot of class compared to the other orange and black team.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: mossflyer on December 10, 2017, 12:22:13 pm
DVR. Channel 38's coverage.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas