• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A Boys Final Poll

Started by WPWells, March 12, 2015, 04:59:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

Okay. With the season over we can now do the final poll of the season. Any poll that does not have ECS ranked #1 will be thrown out automatically.

HorseFeathers

I'll start mine in reverse...

#51 Charleston....

neds

WPWells

I'm doing this for all classifications. Not just looking for praise for Charleston

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 12, 2015, 06:31:42 pm
I'm doing this for all classifications. Not just looking for praise for Charleston

.....I need a new lure...hmmm

JeanClaudeVanHam

1. ECS
2. Charleston
3. Mayflower
4. Valley Springs
5. Flippin
6. Prescott
7. Two Rivers
8. Rivercrest
9. McGehee
10. Jessieville

WPWells

I like your top 8, but I'll say:

9. Manila
10. Lamar

Radiotalker

1 ECS
2 Mayflower
3 Charleston
4 Valley Springs
5 Cedar Ridge
6 Flippin
7 Prescott
8 Rivercrest
9 McGehee
10 Two Rivers

teachers pet

Jessieville played both ECS and Charleston to 6 points, beat Mayflower twice this year. Definitely top 10.

WPWells

Wait I meant to put Jessieville at 8 and drop out Rivercrest

neds

Quote from: Radiotalker on March 12, 2015, 08:54:10 pm
1 ECS
2 Mayflower
3 Charleston
4 Valley Springs
5 Cedar Ridge
6 Flippin
7 Prescott
8 Rivercrest
9 McGehee
10 Two Rivers

That's pretty good right there

neds

Quote from: razorbackmike on March 12, 2015, 08:54:35 pm
Jessieville played both ECS and Charleston to 6 points, beat Mayflower twice this year. Definitely top 10.

+1 , very good pts

JeanClaudeVanHam

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 12, 2015, 08:52:09 pm
I like your top 8, but I'll say:

9. Manila
10. Lamar

Nothing against Manila, but they are not a top ten team outside of their building. Massive homecourt advantage, but get them off of it and they don't produce nearly as well.

BigMan15

1. ECS
2. Mayflower
3. Charleston
4. Valley
5. Jesseville
6. Cedar Ridge
7. Rivercrest
8. Prescott
9. Flippin
10. Two Rivers

Skip Baymore

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on March 12, 2015, 04:59:14 pm
Okay. With the season over we can now do the final poll of the season. Any poll that does not have ECS ranked #1 will be thrown out automatically.
Absolutely, but polls with other teams behind the team that won the state championship that are ridiculously out of order, or biased, can be thrown out too (at least to me).  Congrats. to the champs. (boys and girls).  You can have great teams and not do it or not even be there.  This year, in basketball and football, it seems that it worked out on the court and field like it should have.  Football was more exciting though.

WildcatGrandpa13

Even though Mayflower made it to state, I don't think they are the second best team in 3A. I would definitely put Charleston over Mayflower, and maybe Jesseville

drybones

ECS
Charleston
Valley
Mayflower
Flippin
I would have like to have seen Charleston, Valley or Flippin on the other side of the bracket.

ISU7

You put the teams how they end up just like in. college sports, Mayflower is #2 forget what happened whenever. Every team in the tourney had a chance to finish 2nd 😄😃😀

Eagle20

BHG was up and down but played Episcopal better than anyone all year (5points) and did not hold the ball. It was a one possession game with :13 left.   Also beat Jessieville and Harding Academy in the regional.  1st rounds loss in state probably keeps them out but when hot could beat anyone.

BigMan15

Agree!! Too me when state started BHG was the hottest team in the tournament and honestly had they beat Two Rivers possibly could have made it to the finals

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas