• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A D-linemen

Started by Eagles.fly.high, October 07, 2015, 12:37:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles.fly.high

Let's give some credit to the guys that don't get much recognition on here. I'm talking about the D-line that blows the offense up. And GO

CaptainSwarm25

Gurley and Mills from Hazen give lineman nightmares across the state in the 2A. Size and speed for both. Great technique.

mr.gametime

Doesn't rison have a good defensive end...with about 3 or 4 ..D1 offers?   I think his last name is Leaks

Jabroney

lionfan59

Going with Etowns Zachary Montgomery.  Might not be a monster size one. But he sure is giving them fits!!!

Lionbro20

Hawkins kid is plugging up holes for England's d# too

Eagles.fly.high

#55 Clayton Nickleson for Des Arc is causing problems for every offense they've faced.

cougarfan15

#51 Tanner Clark from Lafayette County. Big, strong, pretty quick, and always around the ball. The kid plays his heart out every Friday.

Big Cat Daddy

Colton Garrison #20 of Hector been causing problems every Fri nite since he started in playoffs in 9th grade.  Big man Big hitter 8)

Dragonsvoice

Jaden Carver from the Burg' has 30solo 15asst. avg9.0 a game making a difference for the Dragons!

Hornet4ever

William Howard for Hackett, 6'4 275. Not the fastest kid in town but gets in the way and if he gets a paw on you good luck getting past him.

Chosen1

Quote from: mr.gametime on October 07, 2015, 03:58:56 pm
Doesn't rison have a good defensive end...with about 3 or 4 ..D1 offers?   I think his last name is Leaks

This kid has the size of d1 recruits but I'm not sure about his attitude just yet seems as if when things get tough he shuts down but this is what i saw last year so things could've changed

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Chosen1 on October 08, 2015, 10:40:10 am

This kid has the size of d1 recruits but I'm not sure about his attitude just yet seems as if when things get tough he shuts down but this is what i saw last year so things could've changed

The kid is huge

Chosen1

That is some valuable insight

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Chosen1 on October 08, 2015, 10:49:44 am

And that's the truth, because Hornet4ever says so! See I can make cheesy comments too just like this "THA ROCK" poster.

Chosen1

Yea but Glodberg was still better haha and he actually made it to the league unlike rocky

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Chosen1 on October 08, 2015, 10:58:01 am
Yea but Glodberg was still better haha and he actually made it to the league unlike rocky

What

Chosen1

trying to tie in wrestling since u brought up THA ROCK

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 08, 2015, 10:54:21 am

And that's the truth, because Hornet4ever says so! See I can make cheesy comments too just like this "THA ROCK" poster.
maybe he was a one day wonder and moved on!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 08, 2015, 11:29:56 am
Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 08, 2015, 10:54:21 am

maybe he was a one day wonder and moved on!

We can only hope.

BigLion10

Not better than stone cold though

whoknows

Pretty sure the Rock has made more money than Goldberg will have ever dreamed of...

Chosen1

That don't mean he is a better wrestler

RiverEagle079

October 08, 2015, 06:42:04 pm #23 Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 06:47:08 pm by RiverEagle079
Rikishi is where it is at

RiverEagle079

October 08, 2015, 06:44:33 pm #24 Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 06:46:58 pm by RiverEagle079

ill just leave this hear for all you jabronis

CaptainSwarm25

Gurley from Hazen has 67 recorded tackles. 44 in the past two weeks. Need to get this name out at the next level. Harding showing interest.

WonderWartHawg

6-5 or so, but only about 215.  Probably the reason he doesn't have more offers.
Batted down several passes vs. JC.
Also playing some running back this year.

#1wildcatfan

I have watched this kid change so much over the years. He has really stepped up and became a leader to the younger boys on the team.

Lionbro20

How many of gurleys are solos?

Greyhound#1

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 08, 2015, 08:03:23 pm
Gurley from Hazen has 67 recorded tackles. 44 in the past two weeks. Need to get this name out at the next level. Harding showing interest.

Are you sure that stat is accurate....  Thats extreme for d-lineman.

CaptainSwarm25

If you guys saw how much he's improved since last year it'd be more understandable. Lost weight and gained speed while getting stronger. It's crazy how much he's gotten better.

purplehajj

Oh it's accurate he is a man among boys just come on down to Carlisle tonight and see the beast on action

CaptainSwarm25

Add 17 for Mr.Gurley. Pulled down several players with one hand.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas