• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Des Arc thoughts.

Started by Austin.Sutton, October 06, 2015, 11:37:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Austin.Sutton

I know it's 2a, but did anyone go to the DA McCrory game. DA lost 22-24, but does McCrory really look that good or is it strength of schedule. Should McCrory or DA hold the number one spot in 2a-6?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I'm sure the video is on hudl. I was there, but I'm a des arc fan.

CaptainSwarm25

Haven't got to watch the Eagles play yet but I have seen Mccrory. Seems to me that the 6-2A is down even further than last year. Mccrory is a good team but last years team had more depth on the line on both offense and defense. Eager to see what the boys in green got this year though!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 07, 2015, 01:37:52 am
Haven't got to watch the Eagles play yet but I have seen Mccrory. Seems to me that the 6-2A is down even further than last year. Mccrory is a good team but last years team had more depth on the line on both offense and defense. Eager to see what the boys in green got this year though!

6-2A is down even further than last year? You should have your posting privileges revoked for being clueless to the situation.  You do understand that 4 of the final 8 teams, 2 of the final 4, and the runner up all were from the 6? A conference can't get much better than that.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 07, 2015, 03:01:01 am

6-2A is down even further than last year? You should have your posting privileges revoked for being clueless to the situation.  You do understand that 4 of the final 8 teams, 2 of the final 4, and the runner up all were from the 6? A conference can't get much better than that.

You do understand that with j.c down the class as a whole is perceived to be down right?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

October 07, 2015, 07:46:48 am #5 Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 07:49:56 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: HF on October 07, 2015, 06:41:56 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 07, 2015, 03:01:01 am

You do understand that with j.c down the class as a whole is perceived to be down right?

I understand that,  but to say "even further down" to imply it's been down, is far from the truth. He is also a hazen fan.

And j.c. being down really is to the favor of the 6.

Coach95

He played on the runner up team...

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Austin.Sutton on October 06, 2015, 11:37:10 pm
I know it's 2a, but did anyone go to the DA McCrory game. DA lost 22-24, but does McCrory really look that good or is it strength of schedule. Should McCrory or DA hold the number one spot in 2a-6?
McCrory! because they did beat DA and with a 5-0 record.

CaptainSwarm25

Thank you JC. I understand that our conference ruled the playoffs. But that doesn't mean that our conference was at an all time high. It means that the quality of teams across the 2A were/are down allowing teams that are not so good to get to places that really good teams should get to.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 07, 2015, 09:22:47 am
Thank you JC. I understand that our conference ruled the playoffs. But that doesn't mean that our conference was at an all time high. It means that the quality of teams across the 2A were/are down allowing teams that are not so good to get to places that really good teams should get to.

Like hazen making it to the title game?

CaptainSwarm25

No, like DA making it to the third round. Just because they made it there doesn't mean they were a good team. Not saying we were the best ever either. But we did at least make it to the title game without breaking records of being beaten. (60-0)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 07, 2015, 09:27:39 am
No, like DA making it to the third round. Just because they made it there doesn't mean they were a good team. Not saying we were the best ever either. But we did at least make it to the title game without breaking records of being beaten. (60-0)

They still got the same trophy yall got, it says runners up.

CaptainSwarm25

But whatever that's last year. This year the 2A teams are down too. JC obviously not to their level. Earle not impressive. Hazen lacking leadership and offensive production. DA lacking size. Carlisle lacking size. Brinkley lacking playmakers. They're signs all over the state that our teams are down.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 07, 2015, 09:34:48 am
But whatever that's last year. This year the 2A teams are down too. JC obviously not to their level. Earle not impressive. Hazen lacking leadership and offensive production. DA lacking size. Carlisle lacking size. Brinkley lacking playmakers. They're signs all over the state that our teams are down.

Lacking size? Ok, now it's obvious you have NO idea what you are talking about. Just because hazen is under achieving and not what everyone expected them to be, doesn't mean everyone else is. Lacking size?  Geez kid have you even seen des arc?

CaptainSwarm25

As I stated earlier, I have not. Just the talk around our conjoined towns is that they're lacking size. Note that this size is being compared to teams of recent history. Not compared to other teams in the 2A THIS year.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 07, 2015, 09:45:28 am
As I stated earlier, I have not. Just the talk around our conjoined towns is that they're lacking size. Note that this size is being compared to teams of recent history. Not compared to other teams in the 2A THIS year.

Well I have saw them, rest assured the size is there, with above normal speed. Which is something we haven't had in the past.

CaptainSwarm25

Covington is very quick. I imagine that 36 toss is gonna be hard to handle with him running it!

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 07, 2015, 09:34:42 am

they didn't that 60-0 record tho!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 07, 2015, 10:34:55 am

Says the guy who's team lost 60-14 to a team they were picked to beat. Make no mistake nobody expected des arc to beat j.c.

Jabroney

Yea but you were pretty convince yall could after the Carlisle game.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Jabroney on October 07, 2015, 10:55:33 am
Yea but you were pretty convince yall could after the Carlisle game.

Yea but, yea but, yea but.  The famous words of a hazen fan.

Jabroney

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 07, 2015, 10:54:15 am

Says the guy who's team lost 60-14 to a team they were picked to beat. Make no mistake nobody expected des arc to beat j.c.
State record 60-0 in championship game!! sir your Greenies own this record so wear it proud.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Hornet4ever

*Currently eating popcorn and reading this thread*

purplehajj

Yall lay off pick we can't help he wears that ugly green

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 07, 2015, 10:59:06 am

State record 60-0 in championship game!! sir your Greenies own this record so wear it proud.

Can you not find something more current to discuss?  Let me remind you, that your beloved hornets couldn't score on that terrible des arc team.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: purplehajj on October 07, 2015, 11:01:09 am

Thanks purple,  but these rookies can't affect me.

But on another note.

I would rather wear ugly green as opposed to that purple that's just a different shade of pink.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 07, 2015, 11:03:59 am
Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 07, 2015, 10:59:06 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 07, 2015, 09:34:42 am20-0 DA didn't score that game either!

Can you not find something more current to discuss?  Let me remind you, that your beloved hornets couldn't score on that terrible des arc team.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 07, 2015, 11:06:32 am

But on another note.

I would rather wear ugly green as opposed to that purple that's just a different shade of pink.

Both Green and Purple are just terrible. Black and Gold however, now we're talking.  ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

October 07, 2015, 11:09:37 am #30 Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 11:13:27 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
 ::) ::) ::)

Old  scrapper Learn to use the quote feature correctly

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 07, 2015, 11:09:26 am

But on another note.

Both Green and Purple are just terrible. Black and Gold however, now we're talking.  ;D

Nope, don't care for carlisle either  ;D

Hornet4ever

Hornet4ever

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 07, 2015, 11:10:45 am
Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 07, 2015, 11:09:26 am

But on another note.

Nope, don't care for carlisle either  ;D

Ahhhh, I forgot about them. Smooth comeback. Lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Old Scrapper

Hornet4ever

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Old Scrapper

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 07, 2015, 11:15:53 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 07, 2015, 11:14:05 am
Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 07, 2015, 11:12:11 am
anger management Pick!

Whose angry?
I thought you were scolding me for messing up.

Naw, just can't keep our discussion going if I can't find your comment

THA ROCK

The rock says Des Arc has had more success than anyone in the 6 the last few years so green is the best color to wear.

HorseFeathers

Pick....are you getting especially upset again 8) hahsh..

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on October 07, 2015, 11:55:05 am
Pick....are you getting especially upset again 8) hahsh..

Ha, nobody on here has the power to bother me.

Outloud

Heck, i just get on here to see if gods answer to football(pik-da-eagles) is ever gonna break that upseting news he had about hazen earlier in the year!!!!!!!!  Musta forgot, maybe????

big E

Wow pick they been picking on you much since I been away?

FootballDude02

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 07, 2015, 09:22:47 am
This is not well thought about...McCrory beat a Gurdon team who was expected to compete for at least the second place finish, Brinkley beat the Mt. Ida team who was predicted to play the JC in the semis, DA beat the CC team that was supposed to be so good, and the year DA went they beat all the teams that were predicted to face JC in the championship. All you doing is discrediting  your own road to state.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Outloud on October 07, 2015, 12:32:32 pm
Heck, i just get on here to see if gods answer to football(pik-da-eagles) is ever gonna break that upseting news he had about hazen earlier in the year!!!!!!!!  Musta forgot, maybe????

God's answer?  Nope, not me, but praise to the good lord I wake up everyday to mess with you clowns.

As for the other, it got taken care of in house, so no need in putting it out there.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on October 07, 2015, 12:45:48 pm
Wow pick they been picking on you much since I been away?

They try to no avail.

THA ROCK

That cause the rock hasn't tried to get under ur skin cause u definitely don't smell what the rock is cooking!!!'

Ventman

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 07, 2015, 11:00:52 am
*Currently eating popcorn and reading this thread*
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas