• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Those Guys List - Week 6

Started by Hornet4ever, October 05, 2015, 11:45:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hornet4ever

Lions84

Hornet4ever

Dragonsvoice

how are the Hornets still in 22nd?  Ohhhhh they play the same crappy teams we do lol!!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Dragonsvoice on October 06, 2015, 03:03:24 pm
how are the Hornets still in 22nd?  Ohhhhh they play the same crappy teams we do lol!!

Hackett only has themselves to blame for being ranked low. We've lost winnable playoff games, and you can't be given credit if you don't deliver. Examples: In 2009 we had Mineral Springs beat at home and choked in the last couple of minutes to lose. We were a 30 point underdog. 2011 we had Bearden down 21-7 at Bearden and rolling. Choked that one up and let Bearden take over to win. 2012 we steam rolled out competition besides a close loss to Dierks in the regular season only to lose to 5 seed Poyen 18-12. I'm a firm believer in the fact that this years team is better then we've had in awhile and we will do better in the playoffs this year but until we do that? Hootens looks at us and chuckles.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 06, 2015, 08:57:16 pm

Hackett only has themselves to blame for being ranked low. We've lost winnable playoff games, and you can't be given credit if you don't deliver. Examples: In 2009 we had Mineral Springs beat at home and choked in the last couple of minutes to lose. We were a 30 point underdog. 2011 we had Bearden down 21-7 at Bearden and rolling. Choked that one up and let Bearden take over to win. 2012 we steam rolled out competition besides a close loss to Dierks in the regular season only to lose to 5 seed Poyen 18-12. I'm a firm believer in the fact that this years team is better then we've had in awhile and we will do better in the playoffs this year but until we do that? Hootens looks at us and chuckles.

Hey look who's coming around

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HF on October 06, 2015, 08:59:55 pm
Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 06, 2015, 08:57:16 pm

Hey look who's coming around

Hey man, I've got faith in my Hornets. But I know we have to deliver to earn respect.

Dragonsvoice

The Burg in the same boat kind of we lost more blowouts 2010 3-51 j. 2011 28-35 strong Kenneth Dixon need I say more. 2012 des-arc 20-26. 2013 Rison 6-52 blowout. 2014 McCroy 14-36. I don't remember making out of the first round since 2007. so I feel your pain. hope both teams make out of the first round.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Dragonsvoice on October 07, 2015, 08:29:57 am
The Burg in the same boat kind of we lost more blowouts 2010 3-51 j. 2011 28-35 strong Kenneth Dixon need I say more. 2012 des-arc 20-26. 2013 Rison 6-52 blowout. 2014 McCroy 14-36. I don't remember making out of the first round since 2007. so I feel your pain. hope both teams make out of the first round.

If Hackett gets who I think they will first round we will. We are a better team this year.

Prouddragondad

I just want to see our conference start winning some playoff games. I believe that our top 3 teams have a chance to win some games this year. Looks like all 3 will be at home first round which should help. 

Dragonsvoice

Quote from: Prouddragondad on October 07, 2015, 12:32:23 pm
I just want to see our conference start winning some playoff games. I believe that our top 3 teams have a chance to win some games this year. Looks like all 3 will be at home first round which should help.
I hope so that makes a big difference cant wait to see how next two weeks play out. I believe there are going to be good games. having Hackett at home this year will help our cause some. 

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Dragonsvoice on October 07, 2015, 01:01:33 pm
Quote from: Prouddragondad on October 07, 2015, 12:32:23 pm
I hope so that makes a big difference cant wait to see how next two weeks play out. I believe there are going to be good games. having Hackett at home this year will help our cause some.

Always does  ::)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas