• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon vs Augusta

Started by Lions84, October 04, 2015, 04:33:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbtiger73

I know we lost a pretty good d-lineman to DA a couple years back that would've helped us tremendously this year on both sides of the ball

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 09, 2015, 07:59:14 am
I know we lost a pretty good d-lineman to DA a couple years back that would've helped us tremendously this year on both sides of the ball

He's doing well here.

Lions84

Quote from: RiverEagle079 on October 08, 2015, 07:08:56 pm
Quote from: big E on October 08, 2015, 05:33:30 am
Why not Clarendon? If PW can do it so can Clarendon, 10 years ago people that lived in the district didn't want to attend school at PW. We lost several kids to FC and Lee Academy . Now we don't have room for everybody that wants to go to school here. So why not Clarendon.

Clarendon can choose between Stuttgart and Brinkley.  While PW is forrest city lee academy.
Big E really Forrest City compared to Stuttgart there is no comparison.  If I had kids and lived in PW I would be forcing my kid to stay in PW

You forgot the 8-15 that are going to Hazen.

Lions84

Let's Go LIONS BEAT AUGUSTA!!!

jbtiger73

He's still a softie. Lol. He's a good guy though

MomaLion

Cubs got it rolling last night...now the Lions need to keep it going.

Lions84

jbtiger73

84 never picks us. So I hope Augusta rolls big tonight.

MomaLion

I love how your narrow mind works Jb

WPWells

MomaLion

Why root against kids because you don't like an adult? Smh

WPWells

Quote from: MomaLion on October 09, 2015, 07:50:30 pm
Why root against kids because you don't like an adult? Smh

Let me remind you that you commented "+1 :)" when someone jokingly picked Charleston to go 0-10. Like I said, ironic.

MomaLion

Did I say that I want y'all to lose because I don't like you? NO...therefore your point is moot.

WPWells

Quote from: MomaLion on October 09, 2015, 08:06:31 pm
Did I say that I want y'all to lose because I don't like you? NO...therefore your point is moot.

Lol you're funny.

MomaLion

jbtiger73

First of all moma, no one said I didn't like 84. Do i seriously have to put lol at the end of statements that im joking about? I really would go into more details about that narrow minded comment you made though. I can recall several narrow minded statements that you made about your lions this and other seasons.

RiverEagle079

Tigerpride37

What's the score  in the Clarendon  game

MomaLion

Lol we're losing just like Brinkley is...as for JB, whatever.

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 09, 2015, 08:37:29 pm
First of all moma, no one said I didn't like 84. Do i seriously have to put lol at the end of statements that im joking about? I really would go into more details about that narrow minded comment you made though. I can recall several narrow minded statements that you made about your lions this and other seasons.
Yes, you do need to clarify when something is a joke since we aren't psychic...grow up.

jbtiger73

Hey, you started it. Just saying

WPWells

Quote from: MomaLion on October 09, 2015, 09:04:46 pm
Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 09, 2015, 08:37:29 pm
Yes, you do need to clarify when something is a joke since we aren't psychic...grow up.

The irony is so real

jbtiger73

No. You stop butting in. And maybe you wouldn't have to be miss Cleo

Tigerpride37

Yes we losing but yall 0 - 6 no 7 and we about to be 3 -3 look like we both about to   head to the gym early  this year .

jbtiger73

Why u saying it like that. They're the #3 team in the state. And we had this same record last season. Imma get u when I see u. You know better.  Lol. That lol was for momalion.

Tigerpride37

They need to shape up .or it will be gym time for real. Right now the way they playn they be luck if they win 2 out of there last 3 game.

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on October 04, 2015, 05:35:42 pm
I think a couple of their games so far have been winnable.

I was wrong.........

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 09, 2015, 09:05:23 pm
Hey, you started it. Just saying
Actually you did with your so called joke.

MomaLion

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 09, 2015, 09:07:04 pm
No. You stop butting in. And maybe you wouldn't have to be miss Cleo
Um, this is the Clarendon/Augusta thread so who's butting in???

MomaLion

We didn't even show up tonight...I hear the basketballs already....I will still be there however, win or lose.

FootballDude02

Quote from: Tigerpride37 on October 09, 2015, 09:12:49 pm
Yes we losing but yall 0 - 6 no 7 and we about to be 3 -3 look like we both about to   head to the gym early  this year .
This time last year Brinkley had the same record, and lost to the same teams

purpleswag

Quote from: MomaLion on October 09, 2015, 10:18:42 pm
We didn't even show up tonight...I hear the basketballs already....I will still be there however, win or lose.

Good for you  ::)

MomaLion

I don't mind losing when we've tried our best but that's 2 games now that we didn't even show up..gets frustrating...but I still support them. Hopefully they realize that the true fans will be here regardless.

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: MomaLion on October 10, 2015, 12:09:20 pm
I don't mind losing when we've tried our best but that's 2 games now that we didn't even show up..gets frustrating...but I still support them. Hopefully they realize that the true fans will be here regardless.

By my count the "true fans" numbered about 20 Friday night.

MomaLion

Yep, there weren't many...but Thursdays game was really sad with about half a dozen from Augusta showing up.

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: MomaLion on October 10, 2015, 12:19:00 pm
Yep, there weren't many...but Thursdays game was really sad with about half a dozen from Augusta showing up.

Heck of a Junior High game from what I heard.     That said it was a Junior High game.    Augusta's 6 & 3 Junior High team didn't have that many come to the games last year even when they played McCrory in Augusta.

Lions84

I called that on Monday MOMMA.

MomaLion

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on October 10, 2015, 12:42:05 pm
Quote from: MomaLion on October 10, 2015, 12:19:00 pm

Heck of a Junior High game from what I heard.     That said it was a Junior High game.    Augusta's 6 & 3 Junior High team didn't have that many come to the games last year even when they played McCrory in Augusta.
Gotta support them all...if I can drag my rear up there on a couple hrs sleep...I work nights...then others can as well.

MomaLion

Quote from: Lions84 on October 11, 2015, 11:13:00 pm

Yes, but I choose to be supportive  ;D

Dayton Kitchens

I'll admit to being very surprised.    Clarendon seemed to have superior size and had two or three running backs that were simply faster than anything Augusta had.    That was proven on their two touchdown runs (plus one called back before the first one) where they simply pulled away from Augusta's fastest players.

Lions84

Quote from: MomaLion on October 12, 2015, 02:10:02 am
Quote from: Lions84 on October 11, 2015, 11:13:00 pm

Yes, but I choose to be supportive  ;D

AS WITH BUCK I'm Truthful.

jbtiger73

I would say something, but we already proved our point.

Lions84

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 12, 2015, 03:29:09 pm
I would say something, but we already proved our point.
You will win this week. But I will never pick Buck over Clarendon.

jbtiger73

Understandably so 84. Never would go against my team against anyone either

MomaLion

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on October 12, 2015, 08:30:17 am
I'll admit to being very surprised.    Clarendon seemed to have superior size and had two or three running backs that were simply faster than anything Augusta had.    That was proven on their two touchdown runs (plus one called back before the first one) where they simply pulled away from Augusta's fastest players.
3/4 of the team simply wasn't playing...it's very frustrating because the ones that are trying are getting pummeled with no help.

Lions84

Quote from: MomaLion on October 12, 2015, 11:45:00 pm
Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on October 12, 2015, 08:30:17 am
3/4 of the team simply wasn't playing...it's very frustrating because the ones that are trying are getting pummeled with no help.

Sounds like Coach lost them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas