• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RPS 2A RANKINGS WEEK 5

Started by Brian G, October 04, 2015, 03:44:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Class 2A
1. Mount Ida
2. Rison
3. Junction City
4. England
5. McCrory
6. Earle
7. Des Arc
8. Lafayette County
9. Conway Christian
10. Hazen
11. Mountainburg
12. Cross County
13. Hector
14. Gurdon
15. Hackett
16. Dierks
17. Parkers Chapel
18. Brinkley
19. Spring Hill
20. Strong

monster_island

Mt. Ida critics will come out of the woodwork now.

Brian G

As Rich explained in prior years, when these rankings flux a bit it's often a result of strength of opponent.  Gradually, each team plays some good and some bad teams.

A #1(or others) drops sometimes due to that.

monster_island

Quote from: B.G. on October 04, 2015, 06:47:49 pm
As Rich explained in prior years, when these rankings flux a bit it's often a result of strength of opponent.  Gradually, each team plays some good and some bad teams.

I don't have a problem with RPS ranking and understand that by the end of the year the teams are pretty well sorted out. A lot of posters here can't accept that.

My point was that Mt. Ida doesn't have much support on this board this year. The critics will complain heartedly.

Brian G

Understood.  I didn't think you were yanking on it  I just was being preemptive. :)

bigworm

Quote from: monster_island on October 04, 2015, 06:57:34 pm
Quote from: B.G. on October 04, 2015, 06:47:49 pm

I don't have a problem with RPS ranking and understand that by the end of the year the teams are pretty well sorted out. A lot of posters here can't accept that.

My point was that Mt. Ida doesn't have much support on this board this year. The critics will complain heartedly.

i have absolutly no problem with Mt Ida being #1. I believe they may be the team to beat this year. We will all find out over time .

bigworm

But there will be a certain hacket fan that will lose sleep because burg is ranked ahead of hackett and his man crush hector team.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: bigworm on October 04, 2015, 09:21:16 pm
But there will be a certain hacket fan that will lose sleep because burg is ranked ahead of hackett and his man crush hector team.

Obviously you can't read. He just said its based of opponents and scored mathmatically. I don't like Burg but I'm not stupid. It's funny people think they know what they're talking about but in all reality have no idea. No wonder the England fans don't claim you.

Lionbro20

Everyone claims worm idk what you have seen haha there's a Hackett fan assuming again....

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Lionbro20 on October 05, 2015, 09:03:01 am
Everyone claims worm idk what you have seen haha there's a Hackett fan assuming again....

It was a joke, there you go. Assuming again.

bigworm

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 05, 2015, 09:01:25 am

Obviously you can't read. He just said its based of opponents and scored mathmatically. I don't like Burg but I'm not stupid. It's funny people think they know what they're talking about but in all reality have no idea. No wonder the England fans don't claim you.

I can read just fine. I see anywhere there is a post about hector you show up. I also see where you have been down grading burg at every available opportunity. maybe the problem isn't my reading but your memory. I have no problem with you or Hackett. I hope you win every single game. unless you play us. 

Mr. Trill

Strength of schedule in the 2A-3 sucks. Clear reason why Earle is at 6. Anyways...I'll be updating score for score in Earle Friday

Hornet4ever

Quote from: bigworm on October 05, 2015, 01:08:12 pm

I can read just fine. I see anywhere there is a post about hector you show up. I also see where you have been down grading burg at every available opportunity. maybe the problem isn't my reading but your memory. I have no problem with you or Hackett. I hope you win every single game. unless you play us.

The reason I relate to Hector post so much is because they are in our conference, they are the other good team in our conference. Pretty much all the Hector posters and I get a long which makes it easy to discuss stuff. Hector is a conference opponent, I wouldn't view them as a rival. Burg however is, I graduated from Hackett and we don't mix well with Burg. They've got us, and we've got them. Basketball, football whatever. Burg isn't going to cut us any slack and we won't with them vice versa. I do think they are overrated just like last year. They can prove it to me this week with Hector just how good they are. I respect Hector, we played a good game at their place and the fans were respectable and the posters I've talked too all seem like great guys. I'm not a smooch, which I think you think I am. If I got on here and acted like I hated every team what's the good in that. So before you go assuming make sure you get your facts on track. I have no problem with you or England either. I actually think highly of the England posters.

Dragon_11

Burg doesn't talk game on bulletin boards. They talk with pads ;)

HorseFeathers

BigLion10

Big Cat Daddy

Burg is about to take a hit in the poll they have only scored 13 points in two years on the HECTOR BOYS :'(

wiseguy

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 05, 2015, 02:19:31 pm
Quote from: bigworm on October 05, 2015, 01:08:12 pm

The reason I relate to Hector post so much is because they are in our conference, they are the other good team in our conference. Pretty much all the Hector posters and I get a long which makes it easy to discuss stuff. Hector is a conference opponent, I wouldn't view them as a rival. Burg however is, I graduated from Hackett and we don't mix well with Burg. They've got us, and we've got them. Basketball, football whatever. Burg isn't going to cut us any slack and we won't with them vice versa. I do think they are overrated just like last year. They can prove it to me this week with Hector just how good they are. I respect Hector, we played a good game at their place and the fans were respectable and the posters I've talked too all seem like great guys. I'm not a smooch, which I think you think I am. If I got on here and acted like I hated every team what's the good in that. So before you go assuming make sure you get your facts on track. I have no problem with you or England either. I actually think highly of the England posters.
+1

wiseguy

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Dragon_11 on October 05, 2015, 04:24:07 pm
Burg doesn't talk game on bulletin boards. They talk with pads ;)

^ Lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas