• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mineral @ Dierks

Started by JackofallTrades, October 03, 2015, 10:18:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JackofallTrades

Should be a good one for the Cup!! What are the thoughts on this one?

dart

if this is a nailbiter dierks is in trouble

whoknows

I like Dierks in this one...should be a good game tho

Hollerboy79

Hornets, coming off an impressive performance against Gurdon. Should be a great game Friday night.

Dierks 26
Mineral 20

BLUEBLOOD

Looking forward to the battle for the cup.  I will be there....with my blue on!!  I'm always a homer, but I think the Outlaws will win this game.  But it won't be easy at all.  MS has the big play potential that can give the Outlaws fits.  Maybe Fouke & Gurdon games helped prepare the Outlaws to contain big play guys. 

If you're looking for a rivalry game, come on down to the holler.  You won't see 2 teams who will make a deep playoff run, but you will see 2 teams battling for bragging rights of the Howard County cup. 

HORNET-MAN

Should Be a Good Game. Go Hornets!

Highcenter

Blue nation is going down Friday night. Gonna be a lot of kickin rocks going out the gate.  Can I get a "MULESHOE do it to em MULESHOE do it to em".

whoknows

Quote from: Highcenter on October 08, 2015, 09:11:58 am
Blue nation is going down Friday night. Gonna be a lot of kickin rocks going out the gate.  Can I get a "MULESHOE do it to em MULESHOE do it to em".

That brings back some memories...not so great memories...glad to see you still grace the board with your presence highcenter

whoknows

Any chance we can get a RHF resurrection?? Or maybe even Paraloma...he is a "moderator"...

Blue

Looks like 4 teams fighting it out for the 4th and 5th seeds. Two of these teams tangle in the Holler Friday night. The loser will find themselves behind the 8 ball as far as the playoffs are concerned. Something tells me the Outlaws bring a little extra fire this week.

Outlaws 36
Mule Shoe 27

HorseFeathers

Quote from: whoknows on October 08, 2015, 04:53:13 pm
Any chance we can get a RHF resurrection?? Or maybe even Paraloma...he is a "moderator"...

Paraloma, rhf...and there was a third guy from mineral....man...that's been awile

whoknows

Quote from: HF on October 08, 2015, 06:15:27 pm

Paraloma, rhf...and there was a third guy from mineral....man...that's been awile
Coach-Mike...and highcenter...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: whoknows on October 08, 2015, 07:07:00 pm
Quote from: HF on October 08, 2015, 06:15:27 pm

Coach-Mike...and highcenter...

Highcenter was the one I was thinking about....There were several dierks guys as well....a few murf posters...those guys didn't care about the rest of the state, they just wanted to go at each other lol

whoknows

Lol I've met most of those MS guys...they are good people...

Lions84

outlaw39

5:01 left in 4th
Dierks 42
MS 18

scrapdawg

Being a Scrapper i'm usually neutral when these two play each other because i always cheer for Howard County teams. Nashville have made it to "the rock" several times but the year Nashville and Dierks both made it is the one i remember the most. Congrats Outlaws and Muleshoe put your "big boy" shoes on you can do it.

tacklethis...

Quote from: scrapdawg on October 10, 2015, 02:58:01 pm
Being a Scrapper i'm usually neutral when these two play each other because i always cheer for Howard County teams. Nashville have made it to "the rock" several times but the year Nashville and Dierks both made it is the one i remember the most. Congrats Outlaws and Muleshoe put your "big boy" shoes on you can do it.

2005, story book season with a heart breaking loss!

BLUEBLOOD

Pretty much domination by the Outlaws.  Had a bad 2nd quarter and MS hit a couple of big plays.  The Outlaws controlled the game and retained the Howard County cup for another year.

Dayton Kitchens

I was there Halloween night in 2003 when Dierks finally beat Mineral Springs again after 19 years (since 1984).

How does the rivalry stand in the 12 years since then?

tacklethis...

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on October 12, 2015, 11:24:50 am
I was there Halloween night in 2003 when Dierks finally beat Mineral Springs again after 19 years (since 1984).

2004 Dierks won
2005 mineral
2012 mineral
2013 Dierks
2014 Dierks
2015 Dierks

That's all I know....

Hornet4ever

Quote from: tacklethis... on October 12, 2015, 11:35:52 am
Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on October 12, 2015, 11:24:50 am

2004 Dierks won
2005 mineral
2012 mineral
2013 Dierks
2014 Dierks
2015 Dierks

That's all I know....

Looks like Dierks has things under control in recent years. Lol

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas