• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A Prayers to Heber Springs

Started by Pit Bull, October 03, 2015, 09:10:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pit Bull

I just read a article saying the football team bus crashed last night returning home.... As fans of High School Football, I believe this might be the epitome of all of our worst fears.... Prayers from the Dogpound....

KingSnake

Prayers for the players, coaches, and parents from Magazine.

Donnie Jamon

A lot of players hurt in this crash.  The bus was really messed up.  Their is a pic on twitter floating.  Prayers for all

mtindian42

Trint Creek

ISU7

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 03, 2015, 09:10:42 am
I just read a article saying the football team bus crashed last night returning home.... As fans of High School Football, I believe this might be the epitome of all of our worst fears.... Prayers from the Dogpound....
Amen .my prayers are with the team and the community. .God Bless

MomaLion

I can't imagine...many prayers from Clarendon.

Wildcatalumni21

Prayers from all of Wildcat Nation in Hector!!

Hornet4ever

Just read the story that is terrible. One boy in critical condition in the hospital. Prayers for these boys. Apparently the bus swerved to miss a deer and traveled over 30 feet on the main road.

Dogg

Proud Buckaroo

Prayers from el dorado, and the proud buckaroo family.

mlt

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Prayers for the kids involved.

But this is a perfect example of why you DO NOT swerve to avoid an animal,  ESPECIALLY while in a bus. Hit the deer and maybe it messes up the radiator or bumper and you have to stop. But don't swerve.

Ventman

brown2010

JimmyTiger2001

Prayers from Brinkley. Channel 7 just said one player is left in the hospital.

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 03, 2015, 04:10:31 pm
Prayers for the kids involved.

But this is a perfect example of why you DO NOT swerve to avoid an animal,  ESPECIALLY while in a bus. Hit the deer and maybe it messes up the radiator or bumper and you have to stop. But don't swerve.

Prayers from Augusta.

But very true though about swerving a bus.    Much more dangerous than simply hitting the obstruction. (unless it is a tree of course).

Lions84

curtain caller

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas