• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conway Christian at England

Started by BigLion10, October 02, 2015, 11:32:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayepea

You r correct but not aginst a team like this here private school

BigLion10

I forgot private schools can't be beat

cuz

Bigditchlion

233-21. But they play like they did in Bigelow they get beat! They may have been looking ahead a little, but Conway Christian left us with a 21-0 lose and soaking wet last year. I'm sure that was a cold ride home. Hope they come out with that fire they had for magnet cove! That was the best I've seen them play all year. Go lions!!! We are rooting for Ya!

Jayepea

Jayepea

Why big town get no love for giving y'all a run our starting QB/S was out.

lionfan59

THE England  D# takes care of business this week.  O spreads it out and slices up the Eagle's d# watch and see. 

lionfan59

http://www.hootens.com/class-2a-week-6-2015_5730_ct.aspx

Got Hootty boys actually have faith in us this week. Gave E-Town a 10 point favor. Game of the week for 2-A

bigworm

I like it better when they pick against us. CC has a great offense with some under rated skill players. Like i said earlier, it will come down to how we play defense. CC will be prepared defensively. Uuuuuh, we didn't even score against them last year.

lionfan59

Worm this one we can agree with. I like being thought of as the UnderDog by the hootie boys and the DEMO. Boys fight harder I think. But last year was last year. This year they seem to be truly a TEAM! and I think that makes a difference. Just hope we don't let up on them

Jayepea

The boys at hot tens always right. Where do I place my bet?

Jayepea

BigLion10

Will be THV 11s game if the week they will be here at 5 for there pregame pep rally

lionfan59

That's nice and all but can they go to Conway at 5am and come do a lunch special with us :D

BigLion10

BigLion10

59 whose playing on the field tonight and what time?

lionfan59

Dang Big I leave my phone for a few minutes lol

BigLion10

Lol I sure am glad I wasn't sitting in a ditch dying waiting for you to respond. Can't get u to reply on here or Facebook lol

Bigditchlion

Any Conway Christian fans out there??

BigLion10

Jabroney

lionfan59

but for some odd reason they win. The board will be full of BANDWAGON FANS!!!!

Bigditchlion

They England or Conway Christian 59?

lionfan59

Dang it. Forgot the quote!!!  If Conway wins.

Jayepea

Snooze fest. How is the biggest game in 2a not being talked about more?

HerbertWalker

Quote from: Jabroney on October 07, 2015, 04:04:48 pm
#FreeTHATruth

Why is this showing up on every thread?

By the way, good luck to both teams. I'm interested to see if England continues to run through their conference on the way to the playoffs. Make it interesting Conway Christian!

Jayepea

That jabrony who cares. U better worrie bout ETown.

BigLion10

Etown gonna be rockin friday night!!

lionfan59

Oh my!!!!! Conway Chiristian you guys can talk to us public school folks you know. Dang!! Hopefully that smart mouth comment will strike a nerve.

mtindian42

They played ecs tough... Then got blowed out by Haskell... Not sure what to make of them right now...

lionfan59

Oh IM sure it's going to be a fire work show.  Ask MC about our redneck fire work display.  Not to shabby. 

Bigditchlion

That's place will be loud! No doubt, better get more fireworks for that one.  Just hope they get used! 

Jayepea

Ez fellers idk if this guy is an eagle fan or not

Bigditchlion

Jay nothing but respect for Conway Christian, they whipped us last year in the rain. Just want to see some fireworks this year in England!! You know the England boys have been thinking about this one for awhile.

Jayepea

bigworm

CC is good. Pretty much everyone back except a couple of linemen. Really good linemen. Its gonna be a tuff game. They do what they do and they do It well. I am certain that our boys are well prepared. Coaches cant make plays. It will be up to these boys to execute. If they do, we win. If they dont, we lose.

lionfan59

You just make sure the fireworks stay supplied!!!!!!!

BigLion10

Don't be sending your fans over complaining like MC did either lol

Jayepea

October 07, 2015, 09:06:25 pm #88 Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 09:08:27 pm by Jayepea
They. We. Whose who? Y'all get showed up at home by 14. Con Christ don't talk they play.

bigworm

Its the same folks who entertained ya laat week, jay. Come on man . Quit tending the goats and pay attention. CC folks dont talk to us peasants. All peasants here.

Jayepea

lionfan59

Lionbro20

Rains in the forecast for Friday also

Bigditchlion

Hope they miss on that forecast !

lionfan59

Conway stop trying to get favors pulled!!!

Chosen1

Only thing stoping England from blowing cc out is the bus breaking down on the way

Ventman

Let's go Lions it's almost game day!!

Bob

Conway christian shocks the world and doesn't get mercy ruled!

Bigditchlion

Y'all are underestimating them! They are a good team, don't think the mercy rule happens in this one. Think it will be a real close ballgame, remember they return a lot of the players, they whipped england with 21-0 last year. Gonna be a fight to the finish in my opinion.

Hornet4ever

I'll go out on a limb and say this is England's biggest game yet. Magnet Cove was a let down, they aren't the same Magnet Cove. Think this game really proves just how good England is.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas