• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conway Christian at England

Started by BigLion10, October 02, 2015, 11:32:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lionfan59

BigDitch. Who is under estimating CC? Having confidence in your kiddos is not over estimating. This thread has shown under estimating England if anything. Yes they beat us last year.  Yes they return just about everyone from last year.  But so do we. Momentum is on the lions side byes if they don't perform well they won't win. But that is every game.

Chosen1

Can't have to much confidence around here apparently

Bigditchlion

No bulletin board material coming from me! I'm excited and believe they can beat CC just not gonna say it's gonna be a blow out. These lions can beat anybody in my opinion and that goes across the entire 2a just not gonna say cc is gonna be a blow out. Hope hooties is right and the lions win by 10 or more lol

Bigditchlion

Btw I do agree with of your points 59! Settle down or I will throw the flag on you lol

Go lions!!! Let's see some fireworks

Hornet4ever

That being said I still think Lions win this one, but it could be closer then some think..

lionfan59

Quote from: Bigditchlion on October 08, 2015, 11:45:18 am
Btw I do agree with of your points 59! Settle down or I will throw the flag on you lol

Go lions!!! Let's see some fireworks

keep it up and you will be wearing them shorts all week long....

Bigditchlion

Lionbro20

I'm going out on a limb 45-18 lions roll

BigLion10

51-7 lions, CC scores late in 2nd half

Lionbro20

I was being generous lol dang BL

BigLion10

Bluffer

After watching CC over the last couple of years the thing I have noticed is they have problems stopping the running teams. They usually match up well if you try to spread them out.
They always will put up points. You just have to out score them!

This should be close, I think both teams put up points in the 30's

JMO

lionfan59

bigworm

Famous words of ole buffer..........iiiiiiiiiiiiits tiiiime!!!!!!!!!!!

BigLion10

Leeeeeetttttssss get ready to rumbllllleeeee!!

big E

Ventman

Quote from: bigworm on October 08, 2015, 10:44:00 pm
Famous words of ole buffer..........iiiiiiiiiiiiits tiiiime!!!!!!!!!!!
Time for those Lions to shine big!!!

Bigditchlion

It's the lions time for sure vent! Go Lions!!

Hornet4ever

lionfan59

Is it kick off time yet?????? Time to shut up the nay Sayers!!!!

BigLion10

lionfan59

Lions84

Lions eat the Christians just like they did in ROME!

Bigditchlion

Hasn't rained in a month, no need to start tonight.

Hornet4ever

Been raining all day over here... You guys can have all of it for all I care!

BigLion10

Bigditchlion

We will pass hornet! Need it to rain tomorrow or around 10:30 tonight.

Bluffer

BigLion10

lionfan59

Quote from: Bluffer on October 09, 2015, 03:23:19 pm
Quote from: BigLion10 on October 09, 2015, 03:08:31 pm
Quote from: Lions84 on October 09, 2015, 02:53:34 pm
Lions eat the Christians just like they did in ROME!
what?!?!

It Friday....He's into the Voodoo Juice!

:o :o now you know folks don't know their history or stories.  But the idea that Christians were thrown to the lions in Rome was mostly false.  In fact most Christians were actually tolerated in Roman society, they were just thought of as Weird and social outcast.  Oh wait the same thing as today. but back to the football topics. the CC boys need to stop praying for this rain.....

Alien

October 09, 2015, 04:49:29 pm #130 Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 04:54:48 pm by Alien
Why would Conway Christian pray for rain? A wet football makes it harder to do what they do best, throw the football. Just like last year when England was picked by 6 by Hootens, Conway Christian don't have a chance in this game. They might as well save the bus fuel and forfeit the game.

BigLion10

Might as well it won't be pretty tonight

Alien

Yup might as well. It wasn't "pretty" last year either.

BigLion10

Last year doesn't count for crap

Bigditchlion

England is hungry!!!! It's almost time, threatening to rain. Sure hope it doesn't rain. Come on men go take it. Its your year, go have fun!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Alien on October 09, 2015, 04:49:29 pm
Why would Conway Christian pray for rain? A wet football makes it harder to do what they do best, throw the football. Just like last year when England was picked by 6 by Hootens, Conway Christian don't have a chance in this game. They might as well save the bus fuel and forfeit the game.

Might as well,  that way England will surely get the #1 seed from the 5, maybe they can do something with it besides get blown out at home like last year's #1 seed from the 5 did.  ;D

Alien

Real similar. England fans talking trash and they are picked to win. Conway Christian may not win but they won't beat themselves. They usually play disciplined and because of that they win when they shouldn't even with less athletic players

BigLion10

MC said the same thing a couple of weeks ago

BrianfromCarlisle

Will not be close. The difference is Brazeal is a year older. He is a top notch field general in my opinion. England by 28

cuz

Quote from: BigLion10 on October 09, 2015, 05:13:36 pm
MC said the same thing a couple of weeks ago
England will take this one!!!

Lion93

Ventman

Lions are sitting pretty in the 5!

Alien

Good game England continue to represent the 5-2A well you have no challengers until the playoffs. Your basketball coach will not be happy.

dart

just wait until they play someone. lol

bigpound98

Way to keep it going LIONS!!!!!

jonnyZ

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 09, 2015, 05:09:08 pm
Quote from: Alien on October 09, 2015, 04:49:29 pm

Might as well,  that way England will surely get the #1 seed from the 5, maybe they can do something with it besides get blown out at home like last year's #1 seed from the 5 did.  ;D

Pick, good thing you don't handicap for a living - the kids would go hungry.  Guys,  we played well tonight but CC exposed us.  Got lots of holes to fill

lionfan59

That ladies and gents was a heck of a game.  Congrats to England on a hard fought victory.  And CC for fighting until the end. 

Bigditchlion

Great game lions!!! Way to keep fighting! Proud of you boys!! Congratulations on the victory and all your hard work!

BigLion10

Great win in a battle that will help us down the road

Hornet4ever

I figured this game would be close... Good win for England.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas