• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conway Christian at England

Started by BigLion10, October 02, 2015, 11:32:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

October 02, 2015, 11:32:48 pm Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 11:38:37 pm by BigLion10
Might as well get this started. Game is for most likely the conference championship. Who ya got?

Jayepea

lionfan59

October 02, 2015, 11:39:08 pm #2 Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 08:02:30 am by lionfan59
This will be the game that challenges the Lions for sure.  Notice some things that needed to be fixed with some of the blocking, but I'm going to mark that up to nerves.  KJ did a good job stepping up for Coleman tonight.  Defense still stout. A few careless flags but none that controlled the game. Heard CC put on a clinic tonight.  Key to this victory might come down to who has the ball the last

Hornet4ever

Wish I could come to this game... Shaping up to be a good one. Is England the real deal? We'll find out Friday. Lol

bigworm

Just an objective opinion: if we play like we did tonight, we lose.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I say we still won't know anything about England till the playoffs.

Ventman

lionfan59

Pick I really think this game will be a true telling of strength.  England is no slouch, being bias of course. But Conway Christian is a solid team, that is well coached with Atheltes that any school would want to grab. They are building that program up just like all the other Central Arkansas private schools.  You should come to this one. Last year was a battle that England fell flat on, but I think these boys are going to make a point this Friday. And worm, overall the boys did not play horrible. Coleman not in there messes up some things for sure.  Bigelow played better than people will give them credit for.  I do agree that we have to cleanup some of the blocking mistakes. There were some underthrown balls, and drop passes that should have been caught. I'm like Ventman, Englahd pulls this one out in a shoutout!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: lionfan59 on October 03, 2015, 08:10:05 am
Pick I really think this game will be a true telling of strength.  England is no slouch, being bias of course. But Conway Christian is a solid team, that is well coached with Atheltes that any school would want to grab. They are building that program up just like all the other Central Arkansas private schools.  You should come to this one. Last year was a battle that England fell flat on, but I think these boys are going to make a point this Friday. And worm, overall the boys did not play horrible. Coleman not in there messes up some things for sure.  Bigelow played better than people will give them credit for.  I do agree that we have to cleanup some of the blocking mistakes. There were some underthrown balls, and drop passes that should have been caught. I'm like Ventman, Englahd pulls this one out in a shoutout!!!

Naw, that c.c. team is basically the same team des arc went to their place in the playoffs last year and blew them out. Yall are the class of yalls conference, and we won't know anything till the playoffs. 

jsky14

My observation is that England's offensive numbers have overshadowed the defense, which may be the difference vs CC.

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 03, 2015, 08:13:46 am

Naw, that c.c. team is basically the same team des arc went to their place in the playoffs last year and blew them out. Yall are the class of yalls conference, and we won't know anything till the playoffs.

Pick,  we did not play well at all and still won 42 -0.   England would be playing for the conference title if they were in the 6AA. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on October 03, 2015, 08:38:58 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 03, 2015, 08:13:46 am

Pick,  we did not play well at all and still won 42 -0.   England would be playing for the conference title if they were in the 6AA.

That's what I'm saying, nobody in the 5 is going to challenge yall, i.m.o., that conference as a whole is just above the 4 and 7.

mtindian42

This will be the 2a game of the week...

Bigditchlion

This is the game of the week or hootens just has something against England. Lol

England plays like they did last night then we lose. Hard to believe we aren't happy with a 42-0 win. But lots of stuff to work on! Bigelow did come to play but the game should have been over in the 1st quarter.

They better remember how they played last night and losing to Conway Christian last year! Use it as fuel to get them ready for the task at hand.

I believe the boys come out mad like they did against magnet and Conway will be playing catch up.
Come on boys it's yalls you just have to go get it!

Hornet4ever

I over heard that Hootens wont be coming out with any more lists after the backlash and hazing they received after last weeks list and picking MC over England.  ;D

mtindian42

Lol are you serious??? If your reading this board and see this hootens... Get tough skin... It is you we was debating... A debate is never 1 sided... That's why it's a debate... If you wanted everyone to agree with you..,you sure picked the wrong bussness to get in to...so you got a few wrong... So what adjust and get better... You don't quit...

BigLion10

Hornet4ever

Quote from: mtindian42 on October 03, 2015, 10:10:17 am
Lol are you serious??? If your reading this board and see this hootens... Get tough skin... It is you we was debating... A debate is never 1 sided... That's why it's a debate... If you wanted everyone to agree with you..,you sure picked the wrong bussness to get in to...so you got a few wrong... So what adjust and get better... You don't quit...

LOL it was a joke buddy. I'm sure they will have a list.

mtindian42

lionfan59

This is going to turn into  quiet thread. 

mtindian42

Cc give ecs a good game...and ecs is a good football team... Any worries from the England faithful?

BigLion10

Bigditchlion

Yeah that's gonna be a big game!! Conway Christian is a very good team! England better come with that same focus they had against magnet cove.

Lionbro20

What was QB stats for both teams last weeks

Jayepea

Idk. I do know lions QB will run & run well.

bigworm

Worst of the season for england in terms of efficiency. 17 of 31. 330 yds. 5 tds.

CC is a good team. Certain things seem to give them trouble. A power running team is one of them. I think if we play really well we will win. I think if we play poorly we lose. We played poorly and still won big last friday. But that was last friday. CC is a good team and they dont plan on losing friday night. This game is all about our defense. Been lights out all season and i expect the same friday night.

BigLion10

I expect to see our offense to run a whole lot smoother friday night and Brazael to have a big night passing

BrianfromCarlisle

Brazeal will have 400 at half. Bold prediction.  Mark it down big lion!!!

BigLion10

BrianfromCarlisle

Lionbro20

Hope to see 17 help the big threats Friday again!

Bigditchlion

17 showed out at Bigelow! He has been a machine all year as well! Has a very high football iq, he makes key blocks look seem less. Had several last Friday but one of the best blockers in space that a team can ask for. He can play D too!!! He had an int and he deflected another. Solid player lionbro! Great kid too!

BigLion10

He also dropped 2 picks but I ain't holding that against him lol

Bigditchlion

One was smart! Why intercept a ball on the 1yd line instead of start on the 40? Just saying. Lol

BigLion10

WPWells

Eagle and Gator for dinner this week

BigLion10

Dang right going across two rivers friday are we 12

WPWells

I'm not but the Tigers sure are! I think we're actually setting a Gator trap in our house instead of going out hunting

BigLion10

Lionbro20

Lionbro20

I like to think it does but I doubt it, cause it's about fundamentals and they seem to have it and speed,

BigLion10

October 05, 2015, 04:39:45 pm #41 Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 04:44:54 pm by BigLion10
Heard about 40 members of the UCA band are coming to england friday night to play with the England band and help mentor them. Pretty cool deal

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BigLion10 on October 05, 2015, 04:39:45 pm
Heard about 40 members of the UC band are coming to england friday night to play with the England band and help mentor them. Pretty cool deal

Uc?

BigLion10

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Jayepea

Jayepea

BigLion10

Jayepea

They've scores more points than y'all it's not me it's god. What am I posed to say.

BigLion10

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas