• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brinkley at McCrory week 6

Started by JimmyTiger2001, October 02, 2015, 11:01:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on October 07, 2015, 01:44:38 pm
Rogo is a very important part of mcc offense...but to say mcc is finished without him is beyond false. 13, 2, 5, and 11 will still be on the field. As well as the lineman....if for some odd reason y'all don't know who the other 10 players on offense are besides rogo, it will be made clear Friday night. The only thing that changes this game with rogo being out is everyone, including Brinkley, "thinking" they have a chance Friday...and for those of you that say it won't be as close of a game without rogo...well duh. He is the starting running back
Beyond false?   SUPERFALSE!!!!   

JimmyTiger2001

Quote from: Jabroney on October 07, 2015, 04:08:23 pm
#FreeTHATruth

Crickets chirping. What does that have to do with this game?

brown2010

ROCK SHOW UP NEXT 4 GAMES AND SEE IF WE R THRU

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: brown2010 on October 07, 2015, 05:58:31 pm

He has no clue where mccrory is located.

RunAndGun431

Here's my thoughts... 1. If you say all mcc has is rogo and that if you stop him then McCrory is finished and we're 5-0 so that means no one has stopped him yet....so he just be THAT good... Or 2. Mcc has more weapons than just rogo...it can only be one of the two...and if it's #1 which means EPC, DA and Hazen hasn't stopped him, what makes you think any one else in the conference will?

cav2012

Quote from: brown2010 on October 07, 2015, 05:58:31 pm
man your posts are painful to read

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on October 07, 2015, 06:10:22 pm
Here's my thoughts... 1. If you say all mcc has is rogo and that if you stop him then McCrory is finished and we're 5-0 so that means no one has stopped him yet....so he just be THAT good... Or 2. Mcc has more weapons than just rogo...it can only be one of the two...and if it's #1 which means EPC, DA and Hazen hasn't stopped him, what makes you think any one else in the conference will?

Des arc stopped him, and you know it, heck yall only had 188 yds of offense and Campbell  (qb) did most of that. He is the most improved player on yalls team.

JimmyTiger2001

Mark my words that if by chance Brinkley upsets McCrory on Friday night, everyone will scream that we won because Rogo was suspended. With that being said, it's a team sport. One player shouldn't make that big of a difference. I still think McCrory wins big.

mtindian42

Tyler hall #2 can fly...mccrory shouldn't miss a beat with him in there...

RunAndGun431

Des arc stopped him, and you know it, heck yall only had 188 yds of offense and Campbell  (qb) did most of that. He is the most improved player on yalls team.
[/quote]

Pick-I know rogo's worst game this year was against DA and that y'all contained him pretty good...which just supports my point of saying McCrory has more than just one weapon than rogo.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: RunAndGun431 on October 07, 2015, 08:18:09 pm

Pick-I know rogo's worst game this year was against DA and that y'all contained him pretty good...which just supports my point of saying McCrory has more than just one weapon than rogo.
[/quote]

Campbell played a good game.

brown2010

whether u stopped him or not who got the win. mccrory whose gonna win conference mccrory. enough said the end

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: brown2010 on October 07, 2015, 08:26:38 pm
whether u stopped him or not who got the win. mccrory whose gonna win conference mccrory. enough said the end

Blah blah blah. The best team doesn't always win.  You guys got lucky,  which sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

mr.gametime

Would like to see this gamed played again....des Arc made alot of mistakes and shot themselves in the foot...at the sametime I feel like McCrory had Des Arc on the ropes and the game was about to get away from them until the lights went out and broke McCrorys momentum and gave des Arc a chance to catch it's breath.....what was it like a 20 min delay?....and soon as the lights came back on Des Arc takes a kickoff back for a touchdown. ..which gave them the momentum going into halftime and lifted the guys back up....before the light went out Des Arc was ready to fold.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mr.gametime on October 07, 2015, 08:55:18 pm
Would like to see this gamed played again....des Arc made alot of mistakes and shot themselves in the foot...at the sametime I feel like McCrory had Des Arc on the ropes and the game was about to get away from them until the lights went out and broke McCrorys momentum and have des Arc a chance to catch it's breath.....what was it like a 20 min delay?....and soon as the lights came back on Des Arc takes a kickoff back for a touchdown. ..which gave them the momentum going into halftime and lifted the guys back up....before the light went out Des Arc was ready to fold.

Yea no doubt. The fumbled scoop and score was a big momentum swing for mccrory.

mcnewfamily

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 07, 2015, 08:58:17 pm
Quote from: mr.gametime on October 07, 2015, 08:55:18 pm
Would like to see this gamed played again....des Arc made alot of mistakes and shot themselves in the foot...at the sametime I feel like McCrory had Des Arc on the ropes and the game was about to get away from them until the lights went out and broke McCrorys momentum and have des Arc a chance to catch it's breath.....what was it like a 20 min delay?....and soon as the lights came back on Des Arc takes a kickoff back for a touchdown. ..which gave them the momentum going into halftime and lifted the guys back up....before the light went out Des Arc was ready to fold.

Yea no doubt. The fumbled scoop and score was a big momentum swing for mccrory.
no doubt both of them was pivotal plays in the game. i sat there think 20 secs left brfore half and we had to wait 20 mins. like what the crap then da takes it to the house. still would love to see a da/mc finals.

mcnewfamily

also we will find out friday night if we are a one man show or not. going to be interesting to watch and it's homecoming. think the jags feel they have something to prove.24 to 16 jags

Lions84

Jags have Woodruff Electric on stand by to keep the scoreboard going.

mr.gametime

They need to have them on stand by to keep the field lights from going out...lol...A section of lights have went out during the game twice this year during 2 different games....it was a 20 min delay during the des Arc game...and it happened again against hazen...but they just kept on playing cuz the game was late in the 4th quarter.

Lions84

Quote from: mr.gametime on October 08, 2015, 12:10:13 pm
They need to have them on stand by to keep the field lights from going out...lol...A section of lights have went out during the game twice this year during 2 different games....it was a 20 min delay during the des Arc game...and it happened again against hazen...but they just kept on playing cuz the game was late in the 4th quarter.

Ouch that stinks.

R. A.â„¢

Sounds like McCrory has played lights out against Prairie County teams

JAGS60

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 07, 2015, 06:29:51 pm
Quote from: RunAndGun431 on October 07, 2015, 06:10:22 pm

RiverEagle079

Quote from: R. A.â„¢ on October 08, 2015, 01:54:01 pm

Sounds like McCrory has played lights out against Prairie County teams

Only happened while DA was building momentum tho hmmmmm  8)

jbtiger73

I'll be listening on the kbfc radio(Forrest City) app while im here in st.louis tomorrow night. Glad they'll be broadcasting the game. 

Tigerpride37

Is there some other station  that's going to be broadcasting the game ?

brown2010

jbtiger73

I have the app to that station downloaded.

big E

Don't think they are broadcasting the game tomorrow night I think they are at Lee Academy.

jbtiger73

They said 2 weeks ago when they were in Brinkley for the Clarendon game, that they would be there for the Brinkley-mccrory game. Unless they changed their minds in the past week.

big E

May have misunderstood them last week I will find out in the Morning.

biker_harley87

McCrory has a talented team. The offense will score and score a lot. The defense will be tested and who ever fills the LB spot will be challenged.  This will be the game to watch. If you say one person don't make a Team well I remember Strong. We just need someone to step up. McCrory wins and a team effort will be the driving force the rest of the year. Go Jags Biggest Team turning point on our road to State. 50 - 22 JAGS

FD4

Calling you out Pick, you want to talk about Lucky?  DA got lucky in that semi final game in 75 when Nubbin intercepted a pass late that turned into the winning score. 15/14 DA.  That was out house luck!  However, RE was one heck of a QB for yall back then as was Frog Sallings for McC.  Just stay alive in the playoffs and we'll see who is lucky and who is not.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: FD4 on October 09, 2015, 08:49:34 am
Calling you out Pick, you want to talk about Lucky?  DA got lucky in that semi final game in 75 when Nubbin intercepted a pass late that turned into the winning score. 15/14 DA.  That was out house luck!  However, RE was one heck of a QB for yall back then as was Frog Sallings for McC.  Just stay alive in the playoffs and we'll see who is lucky and who is not.

Ole nubbin was my neighbor for years when I was young. And Elam, was WAY ahead of his time as a q.b. I hope we do meet up again, that will be great.

big E

They are broadcasting it JB . I really should pay more attention when people are talking to me.lol

Tigerpride37

What station will the game be broadcasting from. And will we able to pick up in brinkley ?

FD4

yeah pick, I remember the year before, Eagles and Jags played over at Harding.  Elam would drop back and launch missals and that beast of a receiver would run under it, Saxton I believe was his name.  I remember McCrory won the second half, but didn't have enough on the board at the end.   

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: FD4 on October 09, 2015, 11:34:41 am
yeah pick, I remember the year before, Eagles and Jags played over at Harding.  Elam would drop back and launch missals and that beast of a receiver would run under it, Saxton I believe was his name.  I remember McCrory won the second half, but didn't have enough on the board at the end.

Yea that would be Jerry saxton, he played for the razorbacks.

From what I have been told, elam had most every major college in the country trying to find out where des arc was located only to have him turn them all down and never play again after high school. He owned numerous passing records for many many years.

big E

Quote from: Tigerpride37 on October 09, 2015, 10:29:32 am
What station will the game be broadcasting from. And will we able to pick up in brinkley ?
kbfc 93.5 out of Forrest City and yes you should be able to hear it in Brinkley.

jbtiger73

Quote from: Tigerpride37 on October 09, 2015, 10:29:32 am
What was the score of the jr high game last night?

Tigerpride37

I  was told 28 to 14 some were  in that range McCrory  won

brown2010

mr jimmy u were saying if by chance well there was no chance for u all. u couldn't stop anything. more weapons than everyone knew about. conference champs

RuffwoodJaguars

I got to the game a little late but from what I saw the game was closer than the scoreboard showed. Good game from Brinkley and the Jags.

brown2010

how was game closer . it was over when we scored 1st n 2nd half. look 4 next 3 to b mercy rule games

WPWells

Hornet4ever

mr.gametime

I was a little confused. ...it seemed like the times during the game where yall should have been giving Green the ball he wasn't getting any carries....and I will give credit to Brinkley they shut McCrory run game down for about.       2 and a half quarters. ...but the only problem was they couldn't stop the pass...and once McCrory realized that...Campbell had a field day.

brown2010

12th man u don't like what I write don't read it or better yet go to ur own board

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: brown2010 on October 10, 2015, 06:11:03 am
12th man u don't like what I write don't read it or better yet go to ur own board

This quote seems to be so common on this website. I think we are all free to post wherever we would like to.

WPWells

I didn't say that you need to write different. I merely stated that you'd get your point across better in English rather than gibberish.

Qdogg2000

McCrory 40 Brinkley 7. That was the final score!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas