• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brinkley at McCrory week 6

Started by JimmyTiger2001, October 02, 2015, 11:01:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyTiger2001

This game might be ugly. I think McCrory rolls.

Hornet4ever

McCrory by quite a bit... Im thinking 35-7 McCrory.

JimmyTiger2001

My cousin plays for McCrory so I'll be happy either way.

Tigerpride37

October 02, 2015, 11:14:02 pm #3 Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 11:23:46 pm by Tigerpride37
If brinkley  show up and play all 4 qts this will be a good game. If not this game will be over quick ( mercy rule )

big E

Well rogo got ejected at PW last night still haven't figured out why guess he tackled to hard or ran to fast . This will slow the jags down a little but not much jags 42-6.

BrianfromCarlisle

brown2010

not out yet will wait and see. like big e said something stupid ref said. but later we score kick xtra pt and after they run thru our kicker no call

brown2010

Old Scrapper

RunAndGun431

Like brown said...with or without rogo jags keep rolling...rogo plays 48-12...rogo doesn't 32-14

big E

Yeah there is that chance that the white hat doesn't turn it in. Especially since it was a ghost call, but either way that jag defence is very good and very sound. Jags take this one.

Lions84

The Jags have Restored the Pride and will beat Buck soundly.

MomaLion

Ok, educate me please...if a player is ejected, with or without cause, isn't he automatically out of the next game regardless? Seems like Brinkley could raise a fuss if they chose to.

curtain caller

Moma they can appeal it and he can play if it gets done that way, then it's legal if approved. Either way I agree that the jags will take this game. Good luck to both teams!

MomaLion

I don't have a dog in that fight, I just wanted clarification on the ejection policy...thanks for the info.

mr.gametime

October 05, 2015, 08:41:54 am #15 Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 11:39:36 am by mr.gametime
Also....if the ref doesn't turn it in he can play
..I remember one year Augusta running back got ejected from a game ...but played the next week against McCrory because the refs didn't turn it in

Lions84

Jags show their Power this week and roll Buck like an old rug.

brown2010

we will win we have 40 other players besides rogo. there will b a running back that can run and catch and we have a qb that can run and pass and yes he has several go to players. last that defense is pretty salty but that kickoff team will hit u hard. jags by 21 or more

biker_harley87

See if the rules stand. He's ejected in 2nd qt. Then he came back on the field and sat at the end zone area, Violation of the rules. So those 2 qts. don't count . Now he will be out the hole game against Brinkley. PW could appeal the lose and game be over turned giving PW the victory by 13 points. The Ref. ejected Rogo so it will be reported.

Tigerpride37

Tigers gonna have to show up ready to play all 4 qts if not this game will be over quick M. R.

jbtiger73

Were gonna get rolled, steamed, and burnt to a crisp.  We might as well not show up. We definitely suck. I dont know why they're on our schedule. What were we thinking. We should just quit. No hope, no chance. And every other adjective you want to throw out there. smh.

curtain caller

Why don't yall leave the kid alone. He's just a kid! Try talking football instead, this is a football chat board not a bashing kids board. I think brinkley will show up and play ball as they always do, but if the jags keep there heads on right, I see them with the win. No discredit to either, I just think there is a lot of seniors and talent for them this year. With that said there is always a chance for a upset.  If that happens then brinkley has the better players that night. I remember the brinkley game that a mccrory player was airlifted off the field.  Now that was a game! These 2 teams always play hard when they come to play ball and it's a good game to watch. I'm eager to watch the Green kid play ball and see what he can do. Good luck to both teams and safe travels to Brinkley!!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: brown2010 on October 05, 2015, 07:07:27 pm
we will win we have 40 other players besides rogo. there will b a running back that can run and catch and we have a qb that can run and pass and yes he has several go to players. last that defense is pretty salty but that kickoff team will hit u hard. jags by 21 or more

McCrory has 40 players? Jeez

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 05, 2015, 11:05:47 pm

They have 40 bodies,  not 40 players.  ;D

Hornet4ever

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 05, 2015, 11:15:10 pm
Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 05, 2015, 11:05:47 pm

They have 40 bodies,  not 40 players.  ;D

I'm used to a smaller school, low numbers. Hackett has its biggest team on record this year though with 32 kids. That is counting the addition of the 3 Hartford boys.

MomaLion

McCrory always has plenty of players.

mr.gametime

Them few years before McCrory dropped it's football program ....they were only dressing out about 18 players. ..here recently they been averaging about 28 players. ..but with 40 players this year .this is by far the most players they have had in decades

big E

Quote from: biker_harley87 on October 05, 2015, 07:47:56 pm
See if the rules stand. He's ejected in 2nd qt. Then he came back on the field and sat at the end zone area, Violation of the rules. So those 2 qts. don't count . Now he will be out the hole game against Brinkley. PW could appeal the lose and game be over turned giving PW the victory by 13 points. The Ref. ejected Rogo so it will be reported.
I think the rule says he can't be on the sidelines after the ejection . Now if upheld he can't be at the game Friday.

Lions84

brown2010

u people ejection don't matter when it is u sit out the whole next game. end of that. this is over done and its time to let it go and play Brinkley this week. he will be back next week

curtain caller

Quote from: brown2010 on October 06, 2015, 06:12:59 pm
u people ejection don't matter when it is u sit out the whole next game. end of that. this is over done and its time to let it go and play Brinkley this week. he will be back next week

I agree brown, guess some people find it easier to point out someone or some teams short comings instead of their own.  So he sits out 1 game, who cares. 1 kid will not win or loose any game for any team. They fail to realize it's a TEAM effort not a player. Rogo is a very good player and it's sad to see adults dwell on something that affects a kid. Weither we agree with the call or not the AAA usually doesn't go against a judgment call anyways. Anyone that knows football knows that. So enlight of everyone's pessimistic views of this game, I say again, can't wait to watch Green play. See the jags play ball and watch homecoming.  ;D GO BIG ORANGE! Rogo hold that head up son, you are obviously doing something right to keep so many adults in an uproar and concerned about you stepping foot on the field, if only to watch. Why don't we all put more effort into praying for Heber Springs and that football team!!!

Donnie Jamon

when will we know if Rogo plays? 

jbtiger73

Should've already known by now. But like y'all say, it doesn't matter, right?

Carljung

McCrory in a runaway...with or without the beast

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Carljung on October 07, 2015, 09:30:27 am
McCrory in a runaway...with or without the beast

With or without the beast? Is Greene not playing? ;D

KOJACK

Quote from: curtain caller on October 05, 2015, 03:46:05 am
Moma they can appeal it and he can play if it gets done that way, then it's legal if approved. Either way I agree that the jags will take this game. Good luck to both teams!
There is no appeal process if it comes down to a refs judgement call. The aaa clowns stand by the refs right or wrong. An appeal process would mean someone would have to get off their butt and do something and if you know the aaa then you know that ain't happening. If you get kicked out of a game it doesn't matter what qtr, you set out the whole next game. I can't wait for the day when some teams get together and realize they don't need the joke aaa and succeed from it and start their own organization that is in it for the kids...not a paycheck  ::)

Hornet4ever

Who cares if Rogo plays in this game or not. McCrory wins either way.

Lions84

Buck better this year but not enough for the Jags.

jbtiger73

Not tryin to start anything, but y'all are saying it's definitely not gob be an issue, but some of you are asking about appeal processes and what not. If they're good enough without him then they just are. No worries, right?

Hornet4ever

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 07, 2015, 11:24:12 am
Not tryin to start anything, but y'all are saying it's definitely not gob be an issue, but some of you are asking about appeal processes and what not. If they're good enough without him then they just are. No worries, right?

My thoughts exactly, if McCrory is as good as they are posted for it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Unless we have another Cross County one man show team on our hands.

THA ROCK

The Rock says it is a one man show just like cross county. If u stop rogo mccrory is finished!!!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: THA ROCK on October 07, 2015, 11:29:39 am
The Rock says it is a one man show just like cross county. If u stop rogo mccrory is finished!!!

Lol.. The Rock says.

R. A.™

McCrory has 40 players? That is awesome, the average was  high 20s to low 30s when I was there growing up and going through the school.

THA ROCK

It doesn't matter what it was when u went to school there

jbtiger73

That's just like us losing Greene. It would be a fatal blow to our chances of winning any game. Maybe except Marvell.

playmaker04

If Rogo doesn't play it could cause the offense to be out of sync. I believe it will be closer but McCrory wins at home

RunAndGun431

Rogo is a very important part of mcc offense...but to say mcc is finished without him is beyond false. 13, 2, 5, and 11 will still be on the field. As well as the lineman....if for some odd reason y'all don't know who the other 10 players on offense are besides rogo, it will be made clear Friday night. The only thing that changes this game with rogo being out is everyone, including Brinkley, "thinking" they have a chance Friday...and for those of you that say it won't be as close of a game without rogo...well duh. He is the starting running back

THA ROCK

The championship is not within reach unless rogo puts up stats. So as the rock said mccrory is finished!!

FootballDude02

Any way you want to look at it, everybody has to show up, strap it on, and play 4 quaters of football, regardless who plays and who doesn't...any given Sunday, Saturday, or Friday one play could be the difference in winning and losing. Still have to come out and play football even if the fans and cheerleader don't show up. So regardless if the kid plays or not, both teams have to show up to play. Hope for an exciting time.

Jabroney

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas