• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen at Carlisle

Started by purplehajj, October 02, 2015, 10:05:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ventman

Oh you mean Carlisle cheats! Naw never saw a thing in carlisle that i haven't seen at every other place that Carlisle plays. Guess there are cheaters in ever town.

bigworm

Quote from: Cheek on October 06, 2015, 09:41:51 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 06, 2015, 09:32:15 pm
Quote from: Ventman on October 06, 2015, 09:30:44 pm
Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 06, 2015, 09:25:18 pm
Our team may earn 40 points against them but AT Carlisle we're only gonna get about 20 of them. Lol
Ive been to lots of games in Carlisle and I have never seen teams being cheated. Can you explain what you mean in your post?

Lol, of course you haven't, you are from carlisle.  ;D

Not really, he is too good to be from Carlisle.  His son did graduate from Carlisle, but he has a closer connection to England.

he is an old cardinal.

Jug head

We have been bison plenty long enough to bleed black and gold. Worm keep hidding them basketballs from them lions.

keohog

Quote from: mastermind10 on October 06, 2015, 03:52:33 pm
Carlisle probably has a speed advantage and is somewhat more fundamental that Hazen.  I see a two touchdown Bison victory.
They must of picked up some new players because week 1 they didn't have any speed.

purplehajj

We had speed keo I don't want happened it Judy didn't show that night like our boys wasn't ready to play and we also had a couple of boys out due to injury I seen England has been doing well though? Think y'all will win talks conference?

Jug head

Carlisle never has speed, well besides number 8 a couple yeArs back. We just got to be more disciplined and we weren't at the first of the year and still not sometimes, but are getting there.

CaptainSwarm25

I never said y'all cheated. Just saying that it seems like teams playing the Bison in Bison Country tend to feel like they're playing against more than just the 11 men on the field.

Lionbro20

And Dj Miller back in 10' but not a whole lot has passed back thru

JimmyTiger2001

Swarm the visitor is 20 down at Carlisle when they get off the bus it seems. Imo

JimmyTiger2001

CaptainSwarm25

Trust me I understand. Been at every game since I was in the first grade and what I remember most is the yellow torpedos being thrown against our team. However, I guess they feel the same when they come to Hazen/DA.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: keohog on October 06, 2015, 10:28:09 pm
Quote from: mastermind10 on October 06, 2015, 03:52:33 pm
Carlisle probably has a speed advantage and is somewhat more fundamental that Hazen.  I see a two touchdown Bison victory.
They must of picked up some new players because week 1 they didn't have any speed.
+1 good answer!

Jug head

I guess the bison get so many calls at home we have had to play at the hornets nest two years in a row before we got one back at the home.

bigworm

Quote from: Jug head on October 06, 2015, 10:48:13 pm
Carlisle never has speed, well besides number 8 a couple yeArs back. We just got to be more disciplined and we weren't at the first of the year and still not sometimes, but are getting there.

DD mcclain, chance richards, justice bryant, and ole #8 could all roll. Those reed boys werent exactly slugs.

CaptainSwarm25

Swarm Squad getting pumped watching this Jr. High handle the Bison Babies.

Lions84

The Purple Haze D will be in full effect.   Bison that's what for Dinner this Friday Night.

Ventman

It's gonna be a better game than last night. Those Bison gonna bow up tonight!

Old Scrapper

I'd kinda like to see the same outcome as last night!  Not going to happen tho, I think it will be tight all the way.

CaptainSwarm25

8-0 Swarm Squad. Not much defense from Bison.

CaptainSwarm25

Looks like our cheerleaders are gonna be worn out from running to the end zone. 16-0 Swarm.

purplehajj

CaptainSwarm25

Penn with an 80yd run on that TD.

BrianfromCarlisle

CaptainSwarm25

Temporary mental break on D. Brian he showed his rockets on that one. Swarm 22-8

BrianfromCarlisle

It was a 76 yd run.  Golleher answered with a 59 yd TD.

cav2012

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 09, 2015, 07:35:28 pm
It was a 76 yd run.  Golleher answered with a 59 yd TD.
ohhh I got ya

CaptainSwarm25

October 09, 2015, 07:37:41 pm #77 Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 07:41:49 pm by CaptainSwarm25
Cav D Ingle just answered back with another TD. I think Carlisle left their defense in the locker room. 30-6 Swarm

cav2012

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 09, 2015, 07:37:41 pm
Cav D Ingle just answered back with another TD. I think Carlisle left their defense in the locker room. 30-8 Swarm
nice!! Wish I was there

CaptainSwarm25

Fumble recovery by the Swarm took it to the Bison 20!

CaptainSwarm25

Aycock in for the score. Swarm 38-6

cav2012

cav2012

Quote from: cav2012 on October 06, 2015, 04:20:07 pm
Quote from: Lionbro20 on October 06, 2015, 03:24:31 pm
Come on cav you don't see this game being closer?
not at all. I thought 20 was nice. If it is closer we might as well forfeit the rest of our games
man I'm smart

purplehajj

BrianfromCarlisle

Wow. You can't shoot yourself in the foot more than Carlisle has tonight.   

RiverEagle079

in other news right up the road it is DA 36 strong NADA  8)

Coach95

Still looking for Carlisle's speed??? #31 is back!!!

cav2012

cav2012

Quote from: cav2012 on October 09, 2015, 08:59:16 pm
Quote from: purplehajj on October 09, 2015, 08:47:00 pm
51-6 swarm rolling
dangggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
we them hornet boys an we gonna tear it up

Ventman

Hazen vs DA should be a heck of a game for the 2nd seed in the 6! Congrats Hornets and keep your heads up Bison!

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 09, 2015, 12:31:08 pm
I'd kinda like to see the same outcome as last night!  Not going to happen tho, I think it will be tight all the way.
I was wrong but in a good way!

Outloud

Wouldve been 51 to 6 if coach would have left 1st string defense in!!!!!!! Heckuva game from the hornets!!!

BrianfromCarlisle

This may sound weird.  Lol. But the exchange student kicker came in and executed 2 fabulous onside kicks.  You couldn't ask for someone to kick it better.  Maybe that becomes a thing?  I've heard there is a team in Arkansas that will onside kick occasionally. Successfully as well.

Coach95

October 10, 2015, 07:50:41 am #93 Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 08:25:30 am by Coach95
Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 10, 2015, 01:05:17 am
This may sound weird.  Lol. But the exchange student kicker came in and executed 2 fabulous onside kicks.  You couldn't ask for someone to kick it better.  Maybe that becomes a thing?  I've heard there is a team in Arkansas that will onside kick occasionally. Successfully as well.

Yes those were good but we had already put the 2nd team in...that was absurd knowing your coach was gonna call a chicken sh$$ call like that more than once  we should have left first team in and beat y'all 70-6...

Proud Buckaroo

October 10, 2015, 07:59:39 am #94 Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 08:10:15 am by Proud Buckaroo
....what? Chicken crap call by onside kicking it. You got to be kidding me. Lol.

And by the way. It's "absurd."

Old Scrapper

Cheek

Thank goodness Hazen and Carlisle are not rivals, or the game would have been a lot closer.   

Ventman

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 10, 2015, 07:59:39 am
....what? Chicken crap call by onside kicking it. You got to be kidding me. Lol.

And by the way. It's "absurd."
x2 the game was way out of reach. Nothing wrong with working on the onside kick at that point in the game and Hazen probably could have put up 100 but what difference would it have made?

Coach95

It's kinda like pressing in basketball after the starters get pulled..just take your lose and let's go the house..

Old Scrapper

That first onside kick did look good, I got a question for someone!why did the clock stop running after Hazen had the mercy ruled Carlisle, I noticed the clock run nonstop for awhile and right at the last it would stop and start a lot. Just asking because I thought after 35 pts it didn't stop.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas