• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Strong @ Des Arc week 6

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, October 02, 2015, 09:41:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Is this game going to take place? I see on Strongs schedule they are also playing a team from Lousiana the same night.

If they show up in des arc, I think the eagles win big.

If they go to lousiana, I have no idea. Lol

Big Cat Daddy

They run the same old plays over and over we could have scored 60 on them called the dogs off in 2 half. DA will have no problems :)

RiverEagle079

6 vs 8
DA vs Strong
Yeah not quite the powerhouse for the 8 but ill take a win over the 8 anyday 42-6 DA wins 

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on October 03, 2015, 05:07:43 pm
They run the same old plays over and over we could have scored 60 on them called the dogs off in 2 half. DA will have no problems :)

But how many points did they score on you guys running the same plays?

Those plays may be predictable. But they ran the same plays last night. They were obviously predictable. But, still won. Ran the same plays against PC. Still won. I'm not saying Strong will win though.

Big Cat Daddy

One of those was a kickoff return. One was at the very end on 2 string. Will give them credit they got a couple boys that are speedy :)We are not that kind of fast.We did knock there best player out of game before half.

heavyhittaz_7

If you over look strong you may get got. They gone play hard and they do have a couple of fast kids who can break the big one on any play if given the chance.

Old Scrapper

DA won't overlook them! Better rest up because it's going to be along night chasing the Covington kid. DA wins big.

JimmyTiger2001

Hornet4ever

If DA is who they say they are they shouldn't have any problems with Strong.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: unbiased_fan on October 05, 2015, 10:20:12 am
Strong won't have any problem dealing with speed from Des Arc

I haven't seen strong this year, but they are normally loaded with athletes,  that doesn't ever seem to be their problem.  But this isn't your typical des arc team either, we do have above average speed this year.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 05, 2015, 10:23:23 am
If DA is who they say they are they shouldn't have any problems with Strong.

That all depends on who you ask, some think Mountainburg is better than des arc.  ;D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: unbiased_fan on October 05, 2015, 10:27:58 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 05, 2015, 10:24:39 am

I haven't seen strong this year, but they are normally loaded with athletes,  that doesn't ever seem to be their problem.  But this isn't your typical des arc team either, we do have above average speed this year.

Strong has a lot of size and speed, but are really sloppy.  If DA wins it will be because of execution, which I expect to happen.

Des arc has a little bit of size,  not a lot, just a little bit.  ;D

cuz

Should be interesting. Strong is getting better but it's hard to judge DA with who they've played....

Wonderdog

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 05, 2015, 10:24:39 am

Strong does not have the athletes of the past. One maybe two good athletes. Then a few more pretty decent athletes. Certainly not loaded, at least this year.

Rida4Life

Average speed for Strong is still probably way more team speed than "above average" speed from Des Arc.  However, a team that can execute and not beat themselves will have a chance against Strong.  The Bulldogs will make some plays but they will also make some mistakes.  DA will have to take advantage when those mistakes occur.

Lions84

Big Cat Daddy

cuz

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on October 06, 2015, 11:28:28 am
DA will be just fine :)
Lets try and keep this game updated tonight, would greatly be appreciated...

RiverEagle079

Yeah that would be nice im working  :-\

BrianfromCarlisle

Pick_DA_EAGLES

I will try, but I'm not gonna be there either.

HorseFeathers

Hope'n Strong pulls off the upset :D

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on October 09, 2015, 05:54:05 pm

Ha! Hope yall score more than 28 on the burg

HorseFeathers

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on October 09, 2015, 05:59:01 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 09, 2015, 05:58:39 pm
Quote from: HF on October 09, 2015, 05:54:05 pm

Ha! Hope yall score more than 28 on the burg

68 would be nice haha

I don't think either of our teams coaches would do that.

heavyhittaz_7

Pick_DA_EAGLES

cuz

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Rida4Life on October 06, 2015, 09:22:41 am
Average speed for Strong is still probably way more team speed than "above average" speed from Des Arc.  However, a team that can execute and not beat themselves will have a chance against Strong.  The Bulldogs will make some plays but they will also make some mistakes.  DA will have to take advantage when those mistakes occur.

Go ahead and ask any honest person who was in attendance of this game Friday night who had the fastest players on the field. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Ha! Oh but they did.

BrianfromCarlisle

Pick_DA_EAGLES

BrianfromCarlisle

With Aycock back it is close to equal.  Des Arc has better D.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 11, 2015, 09:01:46 pm
With Aycock back it is close to equal.  Des Arc has better D.

We unleashed a 3rd speedy back friday night against Strong,  he went 13 carries for 132 and 2 scores

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas