• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hector vs Mountainburg

Started by Wildcatalumni21, September 25, 2015, 11:31:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Cat Daddy

I'd like to play Hackett again make it Four in a row all I can say is Burg better bring it tonight its Game Day I'm tired up my son is fired up I'm ready for some WILDCAT FOITBALL IM OUT SEE YALL AT THEGAME!!!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on October 09, 2015, 12:18:44 pm
Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 09, 2015, 11:24:55 am
Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on October 08, 2015, 03:24:12 pm
Quote from: Dragonsvoice on October 08, 2015, 03:12:09 pm
Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on October 08, 2015, 03:05:13 pm
Quote from: Dragonsvoice on October 08, 2015, 02:45:00 pm
Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 08, 2015, 02:41:20 pm
Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on October 08, 2015, 02:29:30 pm
Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 08, 2015, 02:25:17 pm
Wish Hackett had a bye week. I would come to Hector again and watch this.
It will be an exiting game. Defensively Hector and Hackett are similar in which they play aggressive. Hector has a better offense than Hackett not taking anything away from the kids but Gaines and company have really stepped it up and new receiver who is 6 4 is making impact all ready done made a touchdown :) I hope Clayton plays :) We want them at best.

I can agree. I think Hector and Hacketts defenses were well matched. Hectors offense is better though. Gaines is an excellent athelete.
gaines is the QB right. hows his yards this season
He just plays about 2 quarters a game pretty good 1000yds passing I think little over 300 rushing :) If coach wanted to he could break state records but Taylor is a classy coach 8) Tanner is a good kid :D
I just watched some of is highlights pretty sporty Dragon's D better show up!
Hackett got after us and I believe that got him out of rhythm a little but he burnt them in the end with a big time throw :) Hectors running back flies under the radar he is like a bowling ball #13 weighs 145 and benches 300 4.6 40 time. Good little player. Hackett could not stop him :)

I don't remember Gaines burning us with a big time throw. If I remember right neither team has a big time touchdown play... Every touchdown was earned on a long drive.... We had one pass play on the last drive that went like 40 yards but we ended up throwing an interception to lose the game.
you better think back Hornet we fumbled a punt on about the 5 yd line son after we held y'all that was your first scoren In the 4 quarter with about 2 min to go y'all held us to a 3rd and short y'all played run and Tanner hit about a 40 yd bombs that sealed the deal and we ran clock out!

Not going to lie what you just told me is really hard to understand. All I got out of that was you fumbled a punt, we scored and you guys threw the ball. LOL

DragonFan99

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on October 09, 2015, 12:23:14 pm
I'd like to play Hackett again make it Four in a row all I can say is Burg better bring it tonight its Game Day I'm tired up my son is fired up I'm ready for some WILDCAT FOITBALL IM OUT SEE YALL AT THEGAME!!!

Goodluck :)

Hornet4ever

Quote from: DragonFan99 on October 09, 2015, 12:42:44 pm
Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on October 09, 2015, 12:23:14 pm

Goodluck :)

Goooooood luck to both teams..

Big Cat Daddy

How much plainer do I have to make it. My gosh son listen ....we as in HECTOR fumbled a punt down by our Goal line which you guy recovered few plays you score now that's is a big drive few plays 8 yds td Hackett.Then you said Tanner didn't make any big plays??? Really?? Biggest play of the game with about 2 min to play you guys hold us to a 3 and short y'all play run instead Tanner burns y'all with about a 40 yd bomb for a first down we run out the clock. Guess what I'm saying is in short we won the game doesn't matter the score we won :)

DragonFan99

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on October 09, 2015, 01:42:02 pm
How much plainer do I have to make it. My gosh son listen ....we as in HECTOR fumbled a punt down by our Goal line which you guy recovered few plays you score now that's is a big drive few plays 8 yds td Hackett.Then you said Tanner didn't make any big plays??? Really?? Biggest play of the game with about 2 min to play you guys hold us to a 3 and short y'all play run instead Tanner burns y'all with about a 40 yd bomb for a first down we run out the clock. Guess what I'm saying is in short we won the game doesn't matter the score we won :)
[/quote

If that's the case then why would you judge Mountainburg in the past of Clarendon scoring 28, we still won, score doesn't matter does it? Lol. So. Scores never matter. As long as you win or lose which is true. So you underestimate Mountainburg even tho we have won all our games.

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: DragonFan99 on October 09, 2015, 01:49:00 pm
[/quote

If that's the case then why would you judge Mountainburg in the past of Clarendon scoring 28, we still won, score doesn't matter does it? Lol. So. Scores never matter. As long as you win or lose which is true. So you underestimate Mountainburg even tho we have won all our games.
I never said anything about burg and Clarendon. Now Hornet he might he doesn't like Mt.Burg at all I will say this I don't care who yall have played its time to ring the bell tonight :)

Hornet4ever

My gosh son listen apparently you didn't read what I've said. Yes Hector won, all I said was that neither team had some huge breakout touchdown. No 50 yard bombs, no kickoff returns, etc. We punted to you guys and you fumbled it yes, I know. All I'm saying is that it was a grit game and tough. Both teams earned every yard. Tanner made a big throw at the in when the game was over, I know. Please relax.

HorseFeathers

So Is Stephenson playing or not??? And to say you rely on other folks, either your running your star player against the scrubs in trash time, or your letting uyour other "options" get some numbera in trash time...

Big Cat Daddy

I can't figure out why Stevenson was in the game in 3 rd quarter?

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: HF on October 09, 2015, 02:50:31 pm
So Is Stephenson playing or not??? And to say you rely on other folks, either your running your star player against the scrubs in trash time, or your letting uyour other "options" get some numbera in trash time...
HF you going to get to make it to H town tonight?

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on October 09, 2015, 03:13:49 pm

Clarendon was beating Burg 21-14 at one point

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on October 09, 2015, 03:16:08 pm

Plan on it..

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: HF on October 09, 2015, 03:39:57 pm

Plan on it..
10 4! I'm on my way North to H Town!!!! Let's go Cats!!

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 09, 2015, 03:38:28 pm
Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on October 09, 2015, 03:13:49 pm

Clarendon was beating Burg 21-14 at one point
::) o that explains it#$%&?!

Big Cat Daddy

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on October 09, 2015, 03:44:37 pm

Plan on it..

You don't live in hector?

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: HF on October 09, 2015, 03:54:01 pm
Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on October 09, 2015, 03:44:37 pm

Plan on it..

You don't live in hector?
Got a House in Hector :) Still live in pope co :)

Hornet4ever

Big Cat Daddy

Made it to  my HECTOR Home. What you no some football  players are here :) :)

Suzuki Libation Nation

Hecktour    48
Hillburg        6

Anybody else got any predictions?

Outlaw55

35-28 Hector if Burg's RB can play

Dragonsvoice

will anyone be posting scores couldn't make it to games do to work?

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: Dragonsvoice on October 09, 2015, 05:42:35 pm
will anyone be posting scores couldn't make do to work?
Yes will keep ya posted Dragonsvoive :)

mrscoach

Bout to head to stadium! Go Cats!

HorseFeathers

If'n my phones battery holds out I'll post drive by drive updates like I usually do for the games I'm at...

Dragonsvoice

Quote from: HF on October 09, 2015, 05:53:48 pm

If'n my phones battery holds out I'll post drive by drive updates like I usually do for the games I'm at...
on score thread or this thread

Dragonsvoice

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on October 09, 2015, 05:43:26 pm
will anyone be posting scores couldn't make do to work?
Yes will keep ya posted Dragonsvoive :)
thanks big cat

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Dragonsvoice on October 09, 2015, 06:01:47 pm
Quote from: HF on October 09, 2015, 05:53:48 pm

on score thread or this thread

This thread....BG isn't a fan of non score updates on his score board thread.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Suzuki Libation Nation on October 09, 2015, 04:33:07 pm
Hecktour    48
Hillburg        6

Anybody else got any predictions?

I'd say something close probably. 48-12 or so more like it.

HorseFeathers

Mountainburgs backs look small in warm ups.

Dragonsvoice

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Dragonsvoice on October 09, 2015, 06:54:31 pm
Quote from: HF on October 09, 2015, 06:47:43 pm
Mountainburgs backs look small in warm ups.
42 warming up

Yes sir...looked like he was running fine...well see how he looks against a defense in a few minutes

HorseFeathers

Dragons...if you have a computer at work we live stteam all our games

HorseFeathers

Game time....hector gets the ball first

HorseFeathers

Mountainburg getti ng a steady dose of the wildcat ground game with 3 different guys doing the work....and tanner Gaines finishing it off

Hevtor 7 burg 0  822 left in first

HorseFeathers

First drive for the dragons stalls at own 31...punted

Hector starts at own 39

HorseFeathers

Hector  3 and out

Dragons get the ball at own 12

HorseFeathers

Dragon to....hector ball at burg 30

HorseFeathers

4th down stand for the dragons..

Burg 1st down at own 9

HorseFeathers

Dragon stall at own 33....Stephenson not on the field that drive

Hector ball at th or own 35

HorseFeathers

Gaines to billingsley for the long td pass....

Cats 14 dragons 0. 910 left in first

HorseFeathers

Burg 3 and out...tryi ng to air it out and it isn't working very well

HorseFeathers

Hector punts on a 4th and 21..

Burg starts at own 31..

Dragon fumble on first play...Gaines with the force and the recovery

HorseFeathers

td wildcats...Gaines to Ferguson on the short pass...defensive pass intefernce declined

Hectir 21 burg 0. 3 minutes to half

HorseFeathers

Burg 3 and out....cats start out at own 23

Prouddragondad

21-0 at the half. Stephenson try to play but couldnt do it. Coach pulled him in 1st quarter.  Wish he could play think we could put some points on the board. Hector is very good and I dont think we could win with a healthy stephenson.

Dragonsvoice

Quote from: Prouddragondad on October 09, 2015, 08:02:09 pm
21-0 at the half. Stephenson try to play but couldnt do it. Coach pulled him in 1st quarter.  Wish he could play think we could put some points on the board. Hector is very good and I dont think we could win with a healthy stephenson.
hope we can put something on the board

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Prouddragondad on October 09, 2015, 08:02:09 pm

Sucks for the kid...but it's better to heal and live to fight another day than to have your season ended by playing hurt

02cat

I hate it for him, I know there has been a lot of back and forth bickering but he is a good running back. Wish he was healthy as well, this has been a heck of a ballgame so far and would be even better with him in it. Hope he is able to return for yall next week.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas