• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hector vs Mountainburg

Started by Wildcatalumni21, September 25, 2015, 11:31:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcatalumni21

I know this is 2 weeks away but I've heard that Mountainburg is cocky and been running their mouths saying they gonna beat Hector in Wildcat Stadium. I just would like to remind all The Burg posters about last season and what happened, your "All Star" RB got like 60 yards the whole game. And now you're gonna be in our back yard. What's everyone's thoughts?

Hornet4ever

Hector by 3 scores. If Burg can hold this game within 3 touchdowns I will be impressed.

HorseFeathers

Lord the Hector posters are coming out of the woodwork ;o

Anyway...I might stay in Hector in 2 weeks...(If my wife lets me go to a football game, with it being her birthday and my weekend to work and all )

02cat

If you were any fan at all you will be there. Ready to watch this Dragon slaying.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 02cat on September 25, 2015, 11:58:37 pm
If you were any fan at all you will be there. Ready to watch this Dragon slaying.

...sorry that I don't like watching blowouts if I can avoid them...

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HF on September 25, 2015, 11:59:30 pm

Ha! Bazinga!

HorseFeathers

since i"m not a Hector fan...where were you guys at when Hector was gettin bashed earlier this week?

02cat

Quote from: HF on September 25, 2015, 11:59:30 pm

well I would stay at home then

Wildcatalumni21

All I know is The Burg has hacked off the wrong team!! I'm afraid the Wildcats are gonna make an example of the dragons! Hector by as many as Coach Taylor and Coach Russel want

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: HF on September 26, 2015, 12:03:56 am
since i"m not a Hector fan...where were you guys at when Hector was gettin bashed earlier this week?

When and what post was this HF?

Dragonsvoice

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on September 25, 2015, 11:31:33 pm
I know this is 2 weeks away but I've heard that Mountainburg is cocky and been running their mouths saying they gonna beat Hector in Wildcat Stadium. I just would like to remind all The Burg posters about last season and what happened, your "All Star" RB got like 60 yards the whole game. And now you're gonna be in our back yard. What's everyone's thoughts?
I hope the smack talk wasn't me but someone post the last two years scores but didn't post the 2012 season. I was just saying every year a new year but you guys are the team to beat and not Hackett and I can't wait to see what we are made of.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on September 26, 2015, 12:08:52 am
Quote from: HF on September 26, 2015, 12:03:56 am

When and what post was this HF?

The thread is labeled "La La land poll after week 3" me and HF had to take on 5 other posters about us as being a threat to eastern, Arkansas football pretty much.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Dragonsvoice on September 26, 2015, 12:11:13 am
I hope the smack talk wasn't me but someone post the last two years scores but didn't post the 2012 season. I was just saying every year a new year but you guys are the team to beat and not Hackett and I can't wait to see what we are made of.

Well I will say this, you get Hector before us and if by some miracle and you find a pot of gold and win against Hector you have us the next week. Good luck, you play the best two teams you will have in regular season back to back weeks. Hector beat us by 6 and it was a nail biter the whole way. So make a good showing against the Wildcats. Or you guys won't get any respect.

Wildcatalumni21

I don't think it was you dragonvoice. I do know yalls RB got the word to our QB some pretty arrogant comments

wiseguy

I wouldn't hold Hackett short, they beat Two Rivers which beat Booneville last-nite :o And like Hornet stated earlier, they played Hector close! IMO Burg's high-scoring ends in 2wks.  ;)

Big Cat Daddy

We will beat the breaks of THE BURG JUST LIKE WE DID LAST YEAR 8)

Big Cat Daddy

And ya HF if you were a TRUE hector fan you would be there through thick and thin son!

blueblood05

If HF doesn't show up to a game, does ANYONE really notice?  I mean REALLY?

mtindian42

Hf has been there for Hector... He defends them... He tells us about who they have and what they can do...he took on the whole 2a 6 with only the help of hornet4ever...yall should be thankful you got a fan like hf...

BigLion10

I remember HF being on here a lot talking about hector and no other posters around to help him out. Good job HF keep it up

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Big Cat Daddy on September 26, 2015, 08:10:38 am
And ya HF if you were a TRUE hector fan you would be there through thick and thin son!

Uh, hello? He has been. That's the whole point of his post. He doesn't even self proclaim to be a Hector fan and he stood up for them on this board when me and him were getting bashed by the whole 6-2A gang.

blueblood05

I'm not talking about him spending his time out here being a message board warrior.

02cat

Brinkley is 17-21 in the last 4 years. Why would we want to waste our time on some keyboard warriors. And as far as everyone downing HF, my post wasn't meant just got him. We love our Hector Wildcats and will be at every game in full force whether we get blown out or give the beating. If you wanna be a Wildcat Fan be there all the time. And I have a life outside of Fearless Friday, let the boys do the talking on Friday night.

HorseFeathers

I guess half of the so called fan base aren't fans...seeing as the stands were over half empty at the bearden game last year....

mtindian42

Lol bdub was at our game last night... Dose that mean he is not a epc fan? The guy bleeds red and black...

WPWells

I've only made it to one Charleston game this year. Am I not a fan?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 26, 2015, 10:09:56 am
Lol bdub was at our game last night... Dose that mean he is not a epc fan? The guy bleeds red and black...

Nope....not by the holier than thou fans

bulldog

HF you go watch whatever games you want to!!!  It's high school football, ENJOY the games!!

02cat

Quote from: HF on September 26, 2015, 10:12:41 am

so are yall super fans since you post all the time for them, I read the thread about Hector and Hackett getting bashed. Seem like Hackett got more of the bashing than Hector, we actually got praised more than bashed. Let them smack talk but when it comes down to it, these are only kids and you never know what's gonna happen. Have a great weekend guys.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 02cat on September 26, 2015, 10:24:24 am
Quote from: HF on September 26, 2015, 10:12:41 am

so are yall super fans since you post all the time for them, I read the thread about Hector and Hackett getting bashed. Seem like Hackett got more of the bashing than Hector, we actually got praised more than bashed. Let them smack talk but when it comes down to it, these are only kids and you never know what's gonna happen. Have a great weekend guys.

Where we're y'all when hector sucked? No really?...I don't remember the crowds then either...or the 05 season when hector missed the playoffs for the first time since 97...it's easy to be a fan when the team is winning..

Quote from: bulldog on September 26, 2015, 10:18:25 am
HF you go watch whatever games you want to!!!  It's high school football, ENJOY the games!!

Don't worry about me haha...this place is like water off a ducks back to me...just find it funny people hiding behind a computer screen call me a keyboar warrior...when my name is available right here on fearlessfriday

And before one of the morons point it out...no I never played ball...I didnt have the support at home dad was anti sports(he was raised that you worked, not played and sports weren't important) pushed band and music...so thats what I did...Iwould have fell into "talent" walking the hallways...

Oh well...it is what it is...

HorseFeathers

And no...I'm not a super fan of anybschool...but I'm not on here bashing members of my own fan base either..

Well until you guys started in on me...

bulldog

HF, at times this board is like going to church.  Everyone is all supportive until someone votes against POTLUCK!!

HAHA!!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bulldog on September 26, 2015, 10:54:43 am
HF, at times this board is like going to church.  Everyone is all supportive until someone votes against POTLUCK!!

HAHA!!

Ok...I'm rolling now! That's great and so true..

And my wife is giving me dirty looks for laughing so hard...

02cat

My name is Matt Huffman and I've been there thru all the times we didn't have a team, all the times we didn't win a game for 3 years. Just because I post at times and don't spend every waking minute on hear talking stats and smack talking other teams about my team doesn't mean a hill of beans. Go Wildcats!!!! Win or Lose we still Love ya

bulldog

mtindian42

Lol Hector is a joke can only beat teams from there own conf...and get to the playoffs and loose as usual...

bulldog

Now thats funny because your an idiot!!!

beach bum

September 26, 2015, 11:56:20 am #37 Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 12:01:47 pm by beach bum
Quote from: mtindian42 on September 26, 2015, 11:53:16 am
Lol Hector is a joke can only beat teams from there own conf...and get to the playoffs and loose as usual...

I don't know if this is trolling, sarcasm, or what but if you have looked at the bracket but as a one seed from the 4-2A take it to the bank the Hector is going to the quarterfinals and finishing 12-1..... I didn't know 12-1 was a joke of a season?? They will beat the 5 seed from the 8 in the first round and then they will be favored in their 2nd round game semi comfortably by a couple scores.

bulldog

Please attempt to make an argument that makes sense.  I don't post a lot on here but wow.

02cat

The 8 has our number, JC put us out two years ago and it was Rison last year. We had one costly turnover against Rison or that would've been a different ballgame. JC just gave us a good ole beating the year before. I'll take going out against a State champ in the 3rd round of playoffs and then going out to a state championship contender in the 2nd rd.

beach bum

Quote from: 02cat on September 26, 2015, 12:04:35 pm
The 8 has our number, JC put us out two years ago and it was Rison last year. We had one costly turnover against Rison or that would've been a different ballgame. JC just gave us a good ole beating the year before. I'll take going out against a State champ in the 3rd round of playoffs and then going out to a state championship contender in the 2nd rd.

That game at home would give a team a punchers chance. Going down to the 8 is so tough....

HorseFeathers

Thought I'd share some stats even though I'm not a fan...

Against strong
Tanner Gaines 153 yards rushing on 20 carries and 3tds 9 of 15 passing 147 yards and 2 td

Billingsly84 yards rushing on 12 carries

Ferguson 84 yards receiving on 4 catches 2 tds

Wildcatalumni21

Ask the England posters if Hectors a joke!! England was picked to win by 4 and we beat them by 42!! We had their boys terrified and we was just as fast as them!! And btw have yalls boys come watch us in the 2nd round!

Big Cat Daddy

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on September 26, 2015, 12:52:11 pm

Ask the England posters if Hectors a joke!! England was picked to win by 4 and we beat them by 42!! We had their boys terrified and we was just as fast as them!! And btw have yalls boys come watch us in the 2nd round!
Hey mtindian your a joke  :'(

mtindian42

I don't gusse I'm going to get the big fish... With this bait... So I will settle for the small ones...truth is I thank highly of Hector... I threw out my troll bait and got yall hook line and sinker...all except the big fish HF who did not bite...that's how yall should be all the time... Stop bickering and come together...who cares who the biggest fan is...

blueblood05

Quote from: HF on September 26, 2015, 10:09:01 am
I guess half of the so called fan base aren't fans...seeing as the stands were over half empty at the bearden game last year....

I remember thinking that it was a pretty good showing for Halloween Night. 

Big Cat Daddy

Ya and just finding out we were going to play on Wed was open on schedule.Coach Taylor tried to get another team in another conference want mention no names they were top 10 at time they declined and that a fact.

bigworm

That was 2 years ago.

lionfan59

Quote from: bigworm on September 26, 2015, 10:03:02 pm

Well hopefully we meet up again, and see how it turns out for ya..  Might see that those fast lil babies aren't babies anymore. 

That was 2 years ago.

Hornet4ever

Seems like England has really turned things around since I saw them last back in 2012 here in Hackett.. That team had potential just had a lot of mistakes and turnovers killed them.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas