• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle @ marked tree

Started by mtindian42, September 25, 2015, 11:13:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mtindian42

mtindian42

Td Earle. The 2 pt cov is good. Earle 14 Mt 0

mtindian42

Td Earle the 2 point conversion is good. Earle 22 mT 0

mtindian42

This is by far the BEST team in this conference...not even close...

bulldog2006

mtindian42

This bohanan kid my goodness... Wow...

mtindian42

bigbrew25

mtindian42

Td Earle 2 point good. Earle 30 mt 0

mtindian42

Td mt 2 point good Earle 30 mt 8

mtindian42

Td Earle 2 point no good Earle 36 mt 8

mtindian42

Td Earle 2 point good Earle 44 mt 8

mtindian42

#13 for Earle carried off the field

Mr. Trill

Preciate the updates. Time left in the 4th?

mtindian42

Earle runs down every thing... Speed man...

mtindian42

Indians still playing and running hard I'm impressed...with there fight...

mtindian42

mtindian42

bdubyab60

Bulldogs look to be the class of the 2a-3

mtindian42

By far... Bdub. Speed every where... They shut deangelo completely down...they swarmed him ever time he touched the ball...and we had no answer for earles #4 did whatever he wanted to...

bdubyab60

mtindian42

Yea I say that bout sums him up...take him and bohanan off this team and this ball game goes eather way...That's how much a difference them 2 are...

Hornet4ever

Congrats to Earle. They continue to prove they are for real. They will have a say so in the playoffs for sure.

mtindian42

Unless you got road runner athletes... You ain't keeping up with Earle... They are fast across the board...

lionfan59

how's Earl's sophomore QB? Heard he left the game early after getting hurt. 

hssportfan

Game is  currently being replayed on Tubetown

Pit Bull

October 03, 2015, 01:25:10 am #76 Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 09:21:39 am by Pit Bull
Good game tonight with a fierce North Wind.... Walked away from the field just thinking about how some Coaches get stuck on certain philosophies and I understand the building process normally takes a few years to get your vision to totally manifest but here's the deal. To effectively execute the Triple Option that Marked Tree runs, you need "MEN," not "Boys to Men!"  The only reason I'm even dwelling on this is because I understand what you're trying to build but for now, your equipment says MT should be in a Power I because you guys have 1 tough as fullback, a decent QB and a speedster tail back that your current Philosophy limits to 1 direction when that much speed (#24) should not be limited to 1 side. "I'm just saying and maybe I'm wrong but raise your Jr. High on your personally favorite offensive philosophy  so that your weight lifting program gives you the ability to support the flexbone but for now run the best Offense that suits your current Senior High Situation... Okay my Rant is done.... Now " Go BullDogs, good Win because if I was coaching Mark Tree we would have had a hellava time stopping all that speed wrapped up in #24.... Good luck next week....

Dogg

Quote from: lionfan59 on October 02, 2015, 11:48:58 pm
how's Earl's sophomore QB? Heard he left the game early after getting hurt.
shoe came apart which caused him to twist an ankle a little bit but he we was ready to go after being taped at the half. Coach held him out because the game was already decided.

Dogg

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 30, 2015, 09:35:30 am
Earle might not have been full strength but all there key players or skill players played last week.
tried to tell you all of our skill guys did not play last week.

ISU7

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 03, 2015, 01:25:10 am
Good game tonight with a fierce North Wind.... Walked away from the field just thinking about how some Coaches get stuck on certain philosophies and I understand the building process normally takes a few years to get your vision to totally manifest but here's the deal. To effectively execute the Triple Option that Marked Tree runs, you need "MEN," not "Boys to Men!"  The only reason I'm even dwelling on this is because I understand what you're trying to build but for now, your equipment says MT should be in a Power I because you guys have 1 tough as fullback, a decent fullback and a speedster tail back that your current Philosophy limits to 1 direction when that much speed (#24) should not be limited to 1 side. "I'm just saying and maybe I'm wrong but raise your Jr. High on your personally favorite offensive philosophy  so that your weight lifting program gives you the ability to support the flex one but for now run the best Offense that suits your current Senior High Situation... Okay my Rant is done.... Now " Go BullDogs, good Win because if I was coaching Mark Tree we would have had a hellava time stop all that speed wrapped up in #24.... Good luck next week....
I watched this game on tube town, you are absolutely correct. Marked Tree definitely takes #24 out of the game. He may look good vs a cupcake team, but teams like Earle will keep him at bay. MT qb is a pitcher in baseball and has college offers. I know it's two different sports but a pitcher should be able too throw the football. aka Russell Wilson and Brandon Weeden NFL qb's... :) 8)

lionfan59

Glad to hear he's ok.  That kid grow anymore from last year. He already looked like a grown man out there as a freshman.

mtindian42

bdubyab60

Run the I or move him around. The offense is very predictable

mtindian42

Yep... I thank if you had to account for the qb as a runner as well... It would open things up more...for the backs...I don't understand why you have a primary passing qb in there if you're not going to pass...head scratcher...

ISU7

Quote from: mtindian42 on October 03, 2015, 10:41:41 am
Yep... I thank if you had to account for the qb as a runner as well... It would open things up more...for the backs...I don't understand why you have a primary passing qb in there if you're not going to pass...head scratcher...
+10 8)

Dogg

The zone read would work well for MT

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas