• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle @ marked tree

Started by mtindian42, September 25, 2015, 11:13:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mtindian42

we go way way way back...19 miles down the road... We don't care for Earle... And, they dont care for us...but threw the years they have won a few and we have won a few...and then comes 08... With Earle down 22-8. It happens...all the years of hate built up... Comes pouring out...both towns in and all out brawl at don Lovell memorial field...helmets flying... Fist swinging... Mouthing... Fans in and uproar...its pandemonium...naw it's just Earle and marked tree lets get it on dawgs...GO INDIANS... And, welcome dawgs back...to don Lovell...

Hornet4ever

Earle wins this one... good luck to Marked Tree though. Heard the CC and MT game was a pretty good one tonight for the first latter half of the game!

Pit Bull

It should be a good game... Hopefully the Indians won't commit to constant late hits like they did in 08 that led to Moody clearing his bench.... This is a fierce rivalry that use to be one of many when Turrell, Crawfordsville, Parkin and Hughes had schools and Football Teams....

playmaker04

Dogg

MT game will be the first time earle has had all of its weapons on the field at the same time since the first half against hazen in week one. Go Doggs!!

mtindian42

If we self destruct like we did last night... We lose 50 to 0. But, if we play without mistakes... This could get very interesting...

MTINDIANFAN

I am just hoping for no injuries in this game. Our season starts after next week for third place. Third place will be a big step up from just fighting to get fifth place. Fighting for the conference title is a couple years away.

mtindian42

I agree FAN...I'm afraid Earle is just to much right now...

leedog95

MT is low on numbers already and can't afford too lose anyone. One thing for sure MT is in better shape this year than they have been in the past which should out some. I do think Earle will be to much in the long run. I believe Earle is the class of this conference by a long ways!!!!!

mtindian42

I agree... They have a nice program going...

FD4

Went to the MT/CC game.  I liked that scrappy bunch of Indians.  Yall got some talented players on the field.  I felt going in to that game the T-Birds could handle the job.  I was surprised to see how well CC reacted with the loss of Davis in the first quarter.  If MT had a little more depth to spell some of the linemen, that game could have been much different.  Coach Williams and CC had just enough depth to keep pounding away inside and having success at stopping the dives and traps.  You can see where its headed at MT, just give it some time and get those players on the field.

Mr. Trill

I'm still curious on how Midland put up 22 on Earle. If its a fair game , E and MT might be close

mtindian42

Was that on earles first team defence? Or had the starters came out? I to was shocked when I seen that score...

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 30, 2015, 09:23:37 am
Was that on earles first team defence? Or had the starters came out? I to was shocked when I seen that score...

Yes atleast the first 2 scores were.. Should have scored on the first drive but the refs called incomplete pass on a td catch. Could have bounced tho.  Couldn't get a good look but the receiver really thought he caught it. They ran the ball up the middle extremely well on Earle all game.  That rb midland has is pretty good.  He broke tackles the whole game.

MTINDIANFAN

Quote from: Mr. Trill on September 30, 2015, 09:20:54 am
I'm still curious on how Midland put up 22 on Earle. If its a fair game , E and MT might be close
I seen a post saying that Earle will be at full strength for the first time this year. That does not bode well for MT. Hopefully my Indians will keep fighting and getting better. As I have said earlier, my goal this year is 3rd in conference. One favor Dogs, please don't rush the field again.

Donnie Jamon

Earle might not have been full strength but all there key players or skill players played last week. 

Mr. Trill

Donnie Jamon

Midland ran the ball hard up the middle.  If MT does it then it might be close.  If MT cant cover the pass then MT will be in trouble and it wont matter.  Bohannon picked Midland apart 

Pit Bull

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 30, 2015, 09:35:30 am
Earle might not have been full strength but all there key players or skill players played last week.

Earle had at least 4 starters missing on defense but I will say that Mid-Land has a runningback that would probably start in the backfield of 85% of the Teams in the Conference...

mtindian42

Thanks dj I was just wondering how that all played out...sounds like midland might give the warriors a game...

mtindian42

MT- keys to victory.

Must run the ball and control the clock
Must take advantage of any thing earle gives them.
Qb has to set his feet and complete his passes.
Rbs must run hard when there number is called...
Eliminate stupid penalties.

On defense

Cover the pass
Try to make bohanan uncomfortable...
Lay the wood to the wrs..,let them know your there...

My x- factor Paul Coleman #6

Coaching edge- Earle
Rbs- MT
Wrs- Earle
O- line- Earle
D- line Earle
Qb- Earle

Defense
Over all- Earle

We our major underdogs... And for good reason... Imo Earle is the # 3 team in 2a...

Earle 36 Mt 20. I hope I'm wrong... Good luck to both teams. GO INDIANS...

bdubyab60

MT has to cover better than they did last week if they hope to have any chance of winning this one.

mtindian42

Yes sir... You are 100% correct...

Dogg

The Brown twins no 12& 13 did not play nor did 23, 24, or the 6ft 7in TE nor the 6-3 300 lb super band dude. We were missing 6 on D and 5 on offense. You will see them on Friday at MT

leedog95

I watched Earle in the first game against Hazen and they looked a lot better than the CC team that MT played last week with or without Davis playing. Earle is for real no doubt about that....

Mr. Trill

That's crazy how all of them missed out. That's sounds a little scary for MT

Pit Bull

Quote from: Dogg on September 30, 2015, 09:35:41 pm
The Brown twins no 12& 13 did not play nor did 23, 24, or the 6ft 7in TE nor the 6-3 300 lb super band dude. We were missing 6 on D and 5 on offense. You will see them on Friday at MT

We were missing alot last week... MT has some speed but I believe if you stop the Fullback in that FlexBone Triple Option offense they are running then it's pretty much a wrap... The Offense is designed to wedge the defense by using the fullback in so they can eventually pop off big runs using the sweep and wingbacks. Once they get you shooked on the edges then its back to the middle and back and forth until they can reach paydirt... The key is stopping the wedge and forcing long 3rd down situation, because the biggest flaw in the Offense is that it is very difficult to pass effectively out of the formation so converting on high yardage situation could be a challenge. Well, safe and good game to both squads...

switch hitting tackle

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 01, 2015, 10:19:40 am

We were missing alot last week... MT has some speed but I believe if you stop the Fullback in that FlexBone Triple Option offense they are running then it's pretty much a wrap... The Offense is designed to wedge the defense by using the fullback in so they can eventually pop off big runs using the sweep and wingbacks. Once they get you shooked on the edges then its back to the middle and back and forth until they can reach paydirt... The key is stopping the wedge and forcing long 3rd down situation, because the biggest flaw in the Offense is that it is very difficult to pass effectively out of the formation so converting on high yardage situation could be a challenge. Well, safe and good game to both squads...
They need a different set-up for sure. They way they are running plays,  if you ever see them put a wide receiver out, you know what the play is.

playmaker04

CC had some trouble with it in the first half giving up 168 on the ground. Made adjustments. Second half MT had only 14 rushing.

Hornet4ever

I don't know much about MT. But it sounds like they aren't a bad team, but I know Earle and the 60-14 score over Hazen impressed me. Sounds like these boys mean business.

playmaker04

Teams that run the flexbone well can pass out of this offense. Play action is very effective in this offense.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 01, 2015, 10:54:48 am
I don't know much about MT. But it sounds like they aren't a bad team, but I know Earle and the 60-14 score over Hazen impressed me. Sounds like these boys mean business.
Turn the ball over 8 times against and you are darn right they mean business. Dawgs will put it on ya.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 02, 2015, 11:29:01 am
Quote from: Hornet4ever on October 01, 2015, 10:54:48 am
Turn the ball over 8 times against and you are darn right they mean business. Dawgs will put it on ya.

Yea I agree

mtindian42

Safe travels to the Earle bulldogs and there fans...

Hornet4ever

Quote from: mtindian42 on October 02, 2015, 05:21:03 pm
Safe travels to the Earle bulldogs and there fans...

Gotta love Friday nights..

mtindian42

This is tubestown game of the week.

bulldog2006

So this game going to be live streamed over the internet

mtindian42

I talk to the tubestown guy he said you had to have there Chanel to watch the game...

mtindian42

Earle dose look the part... But I think we may be just a little bit bigger...

Hornet4ever

Quote from: mtindian42 on October 02, 2015, 06:21:32 pm
Earle dose look the part... But I think we may be just a little bit bigger...

How tall would you say the Bohannon kid is for Earle..?

mtindian42

mtindian42

Time out Earle 4@goal at the 1

mtindian42

mtindian42

Mt fumbels on the punt Earle ball at mt 29 yard line

mtindian42

Bohanan fumbels mt takes over at their on 34

mtindian42

Mt fumbels and gives it right back...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Dang, is it snowing,  raining, and greased football?

mtindian42

Earle 4th and 15 at the mt 22 yard line time out earle

Mr. Trill

I'm just ready to hear that Earle has pulled away *keeps refreshing*

mtindian42

Td Earle the 2 point conversion was no good. Earle 6 mt 0

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas