• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brinkley at Hazen

Started by JimmyTiger2001, September 25, 2015, 10:51:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins the Brinkley vs Hazen game?

Brinkley
13 (54.2%)
Hazen
11 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: October 03, 2015, 03:01:03 pm

Old Scrapper

Ok y'all quit living in the past! Keep this thread on the game!

Proud Buckaroo

How does he sound sad? He's not resorting to name calling because he has nothing better to say...

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 27, 2015, 08:18:42 pm
Ok y'all quit living in the past! Keep this thread on the game!

I was perfectly on point until Purple decided to say we have a weak team. Probably not the greatest idea hence the last time Hazen played us we beat them...  😂

I picked Hazen to win against Brinkley too! Jeez

purplehajj

Buckaroo why don't you worry about smack over and your right scrapper I'll get back to the game hazen by 36 but penn ran slot better Friday I think now that Aycock is back we see a better trio from penn Aycock and mr ingle

cav2012

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 27, 2015, 08:19:35 pm
How does he sound sad? He's not resorting to name calling because he has nothing better to say...
Neither did captain swarm?

purplehajj

September 27, 2015, 08:30:23 pm #55 Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 08:23:26 pm by purplehajj
Hazen by 20

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: purplehajj on September 27, 2015, 08:26:44 pm
Buckaroo why don't you worry about smack over and your right scrapper I'll get back to the game hazen by 36 but penn ran slot better Friday I think now that Aycock is back we see a better trio from penn Aycock and mr ingle

I am worrying about Smackover. I don't know how many times I have to say I am free to post where ever I'd like to. I'm on this thread defending Hornet, because he is my friend.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: cav2012 on September 27, 2015, 08:27:15 pm

I wasn't even referring to Captain swarm. I was referring to purple for calling hornet a "moron."

CaptainSwarm25

I only refer to name calling when it's Carlisle or Des Arc week😏

cav2012

September 27, 2015, 08:54:18 pm #59 Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 08:56:28 pm by cav2012
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 27, 2015, 08:50:08 pm
Quote from: cav2012 on September 27, 2015, 08:27:15 pm

I wasn't even referring to Captain swarm. I was referring to purple for calling hornet a "moron."
obviously, but when you make reference to my statement, say something factual. He sounds truly upset because nobody from Hazen acknowledges/cares that Hackett beat us 5 years ago

cav2012

Sidenote: the moon is really cool looking tonight

purplehajj

Side note hornet is buckaroos only friend

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: purplehajj on September 27, 2015, 09:09:24 pm
Side note hornet is buckaroos only friend

Bahahah. You are so hilarious. How old are you? You want to call someone names, and try to "insult" me. Absolutely pathetic.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: purplehajj on September 27, 2015, 08:26:44 pm
When Penn can play 4 quarters with the rest of the team I'll start giving him the football respect, he is a good kid (without a doubt) I understand this a violent sport and everybody gets banged up from time to time, I would also like to see Coach get Kee involved in the offense instead just blocking. I'm just an old welder not a coach tho!

CaptainSwarm25

Penn is without a doubt one of the best backs in the 2A. He's strong,fast, and has great vision on cutbacks and running off the blocks. The trouble he's having this year is the lineman along with having no backups so he can catch his breathe after runs of 30+ yards. With Aycock being back for the 2nd week in a row I don't see Mr. Green or any of the other Brinkley Cubs stopping them. Need to find a solid QB though and this is the perfect game for a little trial and error method.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 27, 2015, 08:12:51 pm
Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on September 27, 2015, 07:56:33 pm
Let's all just agree that the better hornets are and always have been in purple and white in our part of the country. Last season was a breakthrough year for the HAZEN Hornets and with the new coaches I expect more and more winning seasons no matter what athletes they are dealt with.

Last time you played another Hornet team you lost 40-28 in your house. I don't care what excuse you have. We came to your house, we beat you and sent you to basketball season. I don't care if it was 15 years ago or 5 years ago. The last time we met we won. Get over yourself purple.

Hmmmmmm,  says the guy who told me to stop bringing up past games in another thread just last week. But that's none of my business.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 27, 2015, 09:56:02 pm
Let's all just agree that the better hornets are and always have been in purple and white in our part of the country. Last season was a breakthrough year for the HAZEN Hornets and with the new coaches I expect more and more winning seasons no matter what athletes they are dealt with.

Last time you played another Hornet team you lost 40-28 in your house. I don't care what excuse you have. We came to your house, we beat you and sent you to basketball season. I don't care if it was 15 years ago or 5 years ago. The last time we met we won. Get over yourself purple.

Hmmmmmm,  says the guy who told me to stop bringing up past games in another thread just last week. But that's none of my business.

bazinga!

Old Scrapper

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on September 27, 2015, 09:54:37 pm
Penn is without a doubt one of the best backs in the 2A. He's strong,fast, and has great vision on cutbacks and running off the blocks. The trouble he's having this year is the lineman along with having no backups so he can catch his breathe after runs of 30+ yards. With Aycock being back for the 2nd week in a row I don't see Mr. Green or any of the other Brinkley Cubs stopping them. Need to find a solid QB though and this is the perfect game for a little trial and error method.
Drake Ingle is 80% of the offense because Penn is on the sidelines after about 2 quarters, sorry but it's the truth, Drake never leaves the field. The line is down from last year but it's not completely gone! We still have Gurley and Mills,

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HF on September 27, 2015, 09:57:11 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 27, 2015, 09:56:02 pm

I don't remember this statement but if I did my apologies. Lol, I couldn't resist on this one. It would be different if Hackett had never played Hazen or any of that matter. But we have.

bazinga!

CaptainSwarm25

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 27, 2015, 10:30:19 pm
Drake Ingle is 80% of the offense because Penn is on the sidelines after about 2 quarters, sorry but it's the truth, Drake never leaves the field. The line is down from last year but it's not completely gone! We still have Gurley and Mills,
Gurley and Mills are animals on the field but they are only two lineman. If you remember from last year we had 6+ lineman that could hold their own against any team in the state. Besides JC of course. Not many backs can make their yards without a good line to follow but Penn is finding a way. Every good back has ran into ankle/leg problems before. He will get healthy and he will continue to make defenders look stupid like he has since the 7th grade.

WPWells

Old Scrapper

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on September 27, 2015, 10:51:23 pm
Gurley and Mills are animals on the field but they are only two lineman. If you remember from last year we had 6+ lineman that could hold their own against any team in the state. Besides JC of course. Not many backs can make their yards without a good line to follow but Penn is finding a way. Every good back has ran into ankle/leg problems before. He will get healthy and he will continue to make defenders look stupid like he has since the 7th grade.
I hope your right! As I'm sure his teammates and Coaches are. Because it has gotten almost predictable how long he plays in a game. Now don't take offence to my opinion if your a Dad,Uncle,Cousin or just friend, I'm not a Penn basher I only see a kid not playing to his potential and he is not only cheating himself out of good Sr. Year but he is cheating his team out of a better chance of a possible victory.

CaptainSwarm25

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 27, 2015, 11:12:39 pm
Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on September 27, 2015, 10:51:23 pm
I hope your right! As I'm sure his teammates and Coaches are. Because it has gotten almost predictable how long he plays in a game. Now don't take offence to my opinion if your a Dad,Uncle,Cousin or just friend, I'm not a Penn basher I only see a kid not playing to his potential and he is not only cheating himself out of good Sr. Year but he is cheating his team out of a better chance of a possible victory.
No offence taken! I agree with you I think Penn needs to prove himself and his toughness during the 3rd and 4th quarters. I think he will do it this week and I hope I am not wrong! Go Swarm Squad!👍🏽

Wonderdog

Quote from: jbtiger73 on September 27, 2015, 03:19:49 pm
What exactly did the kid do? Since you wanna call out discipline.
Please read my post once more. Taunting regularly is the phrase I used. He will get a few flags by seasons end if he hasn't already. Just one of those players that a lot of teams have that does not handle game situations very well. Acting on spur of the moment emotions instead of a level head. Everyone has probably been guilty of such things at some point in life.

MomaLion

jbtiger73

So it's name calling again I see with the whole Brinkley cubs thing. Smh

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jbtiger73 on September 28, 2015, 07:58:49 am

Maybe he thinking about the jr high. Lol

Old Scrapper

Quote from: jbtiger73 on September 28, 2015, 07:58:49 am
I caught that too!

CaptainSwarm25

Sorry JB! I know they're just kids but man they have to play real man football before they can earn their stripes from me.

purplehajj

Jb you coming to game this week???

JimmyTiger2001

Might be by just a point, but Brinkley wins this one. Remind me again how a 1-3 team can talk trash?

Old Scrapper

Quote from: JimmyTiger2001 on September 28, 2015, 10:08:35 am
Might be by just a point, but Brinkley wins this one. Remind me again how a 1-3 team can talk trash?
+1 exactly!!!!!

purplehajj

Maybe we shouldn't talk trash because we are 1-3 but look at who we played we lost to Earle and mccrory two good ball teams we are better than what we show our line is getting better and after Friday they have a much better attitude and are ready to turn the season around

cav2012

Quote from: JimmyTiger2001 on September 28, 2015, 10:08:35 am
because it's fun

HorseFeathers

Quote from: purplehajj on September 28, 2015, 10:54:20 am
Maybe we shouldn't talk trash because we are 1-3 but look at who we played we lost to Earle and mccrory two good ball teams we are better than what we show our line is getting better and after Friday they have a much better attitude and are ready to turn the season around

The mighty tigers have beat Palestine wheatley (playoff bubble team), western yell (definitely not making playoffs), and clsrednon (probably not in the playoffs..)

Lions84

Buck Mauls the Scrapper Hornets this week.

jbtiger73

Yea purp. Im back in town for this week. Me and my 1 year old will be there. Then im back out again for another 2 weeks. Gon try to make as many while im here as possible

purplehajj

Alright we will set it up so I can met you man look forward to seeing you

jbtiger73

Aww yea. Me too. Definitely hope to see you

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HF on September 28, 2015, 11:48:07 am

The mighty tigers have beat Palestine wheatley (playoff bubble team), western yell (definitely not making playoffs), and clsrednon (probably not in the playoffs..)

The mighty tigers... They'reeeeee greatttttttt

purplehajj

Me and captain swarm will be there for sure we haven't missed a game this year

FootballDude02

Are Yall mad at the schedule or the teams? I'm just wondering...it's not like Brinkley was saying "oh let's schedule them cause we can win" lol. Just happens to be the schedule...WYC got on cuz they were the only team, that had an open non conference game, that would playin knowing they'd have to make that drive. IJS

Hornet4ever

Quote from: FootballDude02 on September 28, 2015, 01:55:03 pm

Are Yall mad at the schedule or the teams? I'm just wondering...it's not like Brinkley was saying "oh let's schedule them cause we can win" lol. Just happens to be the schedule...WYC got on cuz they were the only team, that had an open non conference game, that would playin knowing they'd have to make that drive. IJS

I don't think anyone is mad lol. I think he is just making a point to the fact that he doesn't think Brinkley is as good as some of the posters on here think.

purplehajj

Point exactly not saying anything bad about Brinkley I understand they have a good running back but I think Greene is a much better basketball player besides that I was just saying we lost to two schools that will possibly make the championship game and a decent 3a team by 4

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: purplehajj on September 28, 2015, 02:29:22 pm
Point exactly not saying anything bad about Brinkley I understand they have a good running back but I think Greene is a much better basketball player besides that I was just saying we lost to two schools that will possibly make the championship game and a decent 3a team by 4

Better at basketball than football?  No way

purplehajj

Greene? Your crazy he is a beast on the hardwood I went and watch him play serval times just to watch him play

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: purplehajj on September 28, 2015, 03:07:41 pm
Greene? Your crazy he is a beast on the hardwood I went and watch him play serval times just to watch him play

Is he being recruited to play basketball?  I doubt it, that's all the prove I need.

purplehajj

I didn't say he wasn't pick but he puts more into basketball and this year he will be the best in our conference

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: purplehajj on September 28, 2015, 03:28:40 pm
I didn't say he wasn't pick but he puts more into basketball and this year he will be the best in our conference

I would say it just looks that way because basketball can be a little more of an individual sport. He's no where near big enough to be a hoops player, and I'm not sure claiming to be the best in the 6 this year says much. Lol

purplehajj

Lol you got a point no argument there I just think he's a better bball player but it seems he puts more heart in it

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas