• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brinkley at Hazen

Started by JimmyTiger2001, September 25, 2015, 10:51:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins the Brinkley vs Hazen game?

Brinkley
13 (54.2%)
Hazen
11 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: October 03, 2015, 03:01:03 pm

Coach95

Sounds like you should have packed him up and made him a Hornet to better his chances...

purplehajj

Jb this is why I argue with you because you are funny you think green is better than penn or Gurley your funny! It showed Friday night Greene couldn't get passed Gurley and pen ran over Greene point is proven right there

jbtiger73

Just like you were delusional about going to look at Greene's stats, I definitely didn't see penn run Greene over. And I never said Greene was better than Gurley. But we were just stating that all these media outlets have Greene all over them. So like I said, sounds like jealousy. Arguing and stating facts are two different things. So you can keep Arguing. I don't work for hootens or Arkansas varsity. So take it up with Chad hooten or Luke matheson. Pretty sure they have e-mail's. Go bring that crap to them. Let me know what happens. Please

cav2012

man yall need to let this thread die

purplehajj

Jb I'm moving to the Carlisle thread just try not to get mercy ruled by mccrory

BigLion10

Quote from: jbtiger73 on October 05, 2015, 09:32:00 am
My God, someone finally gets it. And by the way, we would have destroyed that team y'all had a year ago. Remember, we were in 3a with lonoke, dollarway, Marianna, and Dumas. And during my 3 years, we won a conference title and two runner up finishes. But you're right, thats for another thread.
my step brother at the time played at england during this time and we were in the conference as well. It was a tough one back then I'll tell you

jbtiger73

Thats the problem. You won and still have been on this thread that you actually started when you were bashing the kid. I've been moved on from the game. This ain't about the game. It's about you being an internet thug and talking crap from behind a computer or phone about a deserving and hard working 17 year old. I guarantee u wouldn't say any of this to my or anyone else face that you bump your lick suckers to on here. People like you and roach coach disgust me. If you have kids, I definitely hope they dont get talked about half as bad as you talk about kids on here. Then again, you might not get any to have one

FootballDude02

Quote from: BigLion10 on October 05, 2015, 03:39:43 pm
My God, someone finally gets it. And by the way, we would have destroyed that team y'all had a year ago. Remember, we were in 3a with lonoke, dollarway, Marianna, and Dumas. And during my 3 years, we won a conference title and two runner up finishes. But you're right, thats for another thread.
my step brother at the time played at england during this time and we were in the conference as well. It was a tough one back then I'll tell you
Yea man, AAA was loaded lol...booneville, McGhee, Lonoke, Brinkley, England, Nashville, PB dollarway, Dewitt, Marianna, Dumas, bebee, star city, Prescott, PA, CAC, Warren....you could go on and on lol

BigLion10

I remember being in the conference with PA and CAC as well

JimmyTiger2001

Quote from: FootballDude02 on October 05, 2015, 04:26:12 pm
Yea man, AAA was loaded lol...booneville, McGhee, Lonoke, Brinkley, England, Nashville, PB dollarway, Dewitt, Marianna, Dumas, bebee, star city, Prescott, PA, CAC, Warren....you could go on and on lol
To be honest England has come a long way since then. It was nothing to hang 70 points on England. But they barely had enough to have 11 a few yrs. Oh and DeQueen was pretty good back then too.

purplehajj

Okay jb call me a thug if you want too this will be my last post that did ruffle my feathers calling me a thug and saying I want say it to your face! My name is Colten Walker and I live in devalls bluff I'm far from a thug I have a job and anyone around hazen that knows me personally will tell you I ain't a thug I didn't bask Greene or Brinkley in any way form or fashion I personally think he is not d 1 material that's my opinion not a fact I also said I think he's better at basketball that is also a opinion if you think I'm a thug I never once called him a name or said he was not a good athlete I think he is a good ball player in basketball and football and if he picked up a bat and glove he would probably be good at that I graduated from hazen in 2012 and played for coach b he is like another father to me and still speaks to me every time I see him the boys on our team I know personally I have missed three sr high games since I graduated and only two jr high I did no bashing what so ever I did no more calling out then when yall mentioned Penn or Gurley so there you have it Gurley is like a little brother to me and he's with me quite a bit so if you think I'm hiding behind this iPhone than there it is I am a fan and not one of those band wagon fans I'm here win or lose and as far as the people bashing coach b stay off his back if you don't like it or the way it is your not a true fan or supporting them so before you call me a thug go back and find where I called Greene or any coach or player a name if you can find it u will apologize good luck the rest of the season tigers May god bless yall and stay injury free....

WPWells

Do you want to explain your username? That's one that's always interested me

CaptainSwarm25

Quote from: purplehajj on October 05, 2015, 05:28:25 pm
Okay jb call me a thug if you want too this will be my last post that did ruffle my feathers calling me a thug and saying I want say it to your face! My name is Colten Walker and I live in devalls bluff I'm far from a thug I have a job and anyone around hazen that knows me personally will tell you I ain't a thug I didn't bask Greene or Brinkley in any way form or fashion I personally think he is not d 1 material that's my opinion not a fact I also said I think he's better at basketball that is also a opinion if you think I'm a thug I never once called him a name or said he was not a good athlete I think he is a good ball player in basketball and football and if he picked up a bat and glove he would probably be good at that I graduated from hazen in 2012 and played for coach b he is like another father to me and still speaks to me every time I see him the boys on our team I know personally I have missed three sr high games since I graduated and only two jr high I did no bashing what so ever I did no more calling out then when yall mentioned Penn or Gurley so there you have it Gurley is like a little brother to me and he's with me quite a bit so if you think I'm hiding behind this iPhone than there it is I am a fan and not one of those band wagon fans I'm here win or lose and as far as the people bashing coach b stay off his back if you don't like it or the way it is your not a true fan or supporting them so before you call me a thug go back and find where I called Greene or any coach or player a name if you can find it u will apologize good luck the rest of the season tigers May god bless yall and stay injury free....
*Mic drops*

purplehajj

12th man it was something stupid me and my buddy came up with in high school just to be funny not really sure why but that's why lol

WPWells

I was wondering because the hajj is the name for the Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca so that name didn't make much sense to me

purplehajj

It's also a Indian name for tribe that's where we got it purple for the team color and hajj for tribe do think of it more as purple tribe

BigLion10

Quote from: JimmyTiger2001 on October 05, 2015, 05:12:30 pm
To be honest England has come a long way since then. It was nothing to hang 70 points on England. But they barely had enough to have 11 a few yrs. Oh and DeQueen was pretty good back then too.
yea I remember lonoke beating us 70-0 on our homecoming during that time it was embarrassing

jbtiger73

Not a Mic drop when you can't spell "bash". Looks like someone got worked up. But you're a funny guy though. In the famous words of razor ramon, "chalk up one for the good guys". Don't feel so good when the rabbit has the gun. And the sad part is, is that your team won, and see how easily I got you worked up. People would have thought y'all would have lost by 50, the way you just got worked up. Well with all that being said, good luck this week.  ;)

jbtiger73

Quote from: BigLion10 on October 05, 2015, 06:03:24 pm
Quote from: JimmyTiger2001 bYlink=topic=143354.msg3220536#msg3220536 date=1444083150
yea I remember lonoke beating us 70-0 on our homecoming during that time it was embarrassing
I remember them solee boys and Daryl burnett. Good athletes, but horrible team and coaching. But they would kill on the track though

purplehajj

You did work me up o obviously stated you ruffled my feathers but I see that's all you had to say but I'm with you I have made me peace best of luck to the Tigers the rest of the year and best of luck to mr Greene and hopes he does get a scholarship to a school that he will enjoy

BigLion10

Yes Burnett and that group had plenty of talent lack of coaching and discipline though

Coach95

And I'm usually standing in a purple shirt, tan pants and purple in white hat with a H on it in EndZone anytime you wanna meet me...

purplehajj

Precise the back up coach

Coach95

No one downed the kid we don't think he is D1 material...

Coach95

And I have a kid on the team and he has letters from colleges too and he's a junior...

Outloud

Capn swarm- i bet them big ole linemen last year would line up today and play an "old timers" game against them ole timers that are saying the team they were on would beat last years team!!! Heck, i bet we could even get them some helmets so they dont have to wear those old leather ones!!! Probably get the drug store to donate some ben-gay for em after the game!!!!!!

jbtiger73

Hey, I did something to you. To make you give your real name. I can say penn and gurley arent either. But, we dont get paid the big bucks like the scouts and coaches in college do to determine that. I honestly believe that if our "team" was as good as JC or as y'all were last season, then y'all would look at him different. Rogo was shut down last season against Gurdon. But no one said he sucked or wasn't d1 material. But you're right. It is your opinion. But all were telling you is, that state publications and websites say otherwise. That's their job. They're wrong on occasions. But me and footballdude were coaches at the Arkansas varsity camp where Greene, Gurley, mills, and penn were there. And Greene and Gurley won the award for being the best at their positions. Over 200 top prospects were there from all over the state. Even, the PA's coach Kelly and former hog and Dallas cowboy,  Anthony Lucas were impressed with him. Cedric Houston contacts him on the regular and has worked out with him. So while I respect your opinions, I think I'll take the opinions of those whom have played at the highest level. But really, nothing against y'all though. Seriously

JimmyTiger2001

Hey out loud.....We would win if we lined up today by 4 touchdowns plus even today...These "old timers" as you put it are still in shape.

JimmyTiger2001

We played "Big Boy" football

CaptainSwarm25

It's not always the size of the dog in the fight Mr.Jim. You know how the saying goes. However, this "battle" will never happen so why even discuss it? I have my reasons to think we'd win and so do you so there will be no decision on who wins or loses. Football is constantly changing from year to year and I'm sure you know that! The Hogs won the national title with a few lineman and linebackers that were under 200lbs. My grandfather played on the team as a linebacker and he's told me multiple times that he wasn't nearly as big as the guys he sees playing today. Prime example of change over time for the sport! I hope Greene goes on to be something that your city will be proud of! We all have our select few that we are proud to announce are born and raised in our small towns.

jbtiger73

Sounds good captain. I feel the same way about our team back in 2000. We went 68 deep. Now teams are super lucky to get 30 out for football. But we did play better competition and beat them as well. So idk about y'all beating us. But it's just a fun discussion. But I do remember playing Jacob Adams in summer ball though and ran against him in track. That dude was a athlete.

JimmyTiger2001

We are proud of him, just as y'all are proud of yours. But being the adult I am (33), I don't feel it neccessary to keep beating a dead horse with a child. You guys won. Move on. Just understand that because me, jb, and football dude are in our thirties and  might even played college ball possibly that our knowledge might be a little better than some punk kid fresh out of high school. And for the record most of our team from hs played college ball somewhere.

JimmyTiger2001

Thanks for the Mr. Jim, swarm, At least you have some respect.

CaptainSwarm25

Raised in a home where the dad had all authority and I was taught to respect my elders. Something a lot of kids today need. But JB we only had 34 on our complete roster so you guys might have had the upper hand haha. Good luck to yall. Hope we can all represent the 6-2A and produce another title contender this year!

JimmyTiger2001

Swarm I think we can all agree that's its quite possible if you put Brinkley, Hazen, DA Carlisle or McCrory in any of most of the other conferences in the2A and theyd win it.

purplehajj

I will agree with that one!!

CaptainSwarm25

If not winning it I could almost bet they'd each be in the top 3 of every other conference!

JimmyTiger2001

See...in a small delta town what else is there to do? Football Fridays bring our communities together.

JimmyTiger2001

Remember that 4 of the final 8 last year were 6-2A members last year in the playoffs.

CaptainSwarm25

In the past five years we've had 3 out of 5 make it to the ship I believe!

Old Scrapper

Well this thread blew up with a lot of bull%&#@ since I last looked.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas