• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brinkley at Hazen

Started by JimmyTiger2001, September 25, 2015, 10:51:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins the Brinkley vs Hazen game?

Brinkley
13 (54.2%)
Hazen
11 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: October 03, 2015, 03:01:03 pm

JimmyTiger2001

I believe there's opportunity for the Tigers to steal one from Hazen.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: JimmyTiger2001 on September 25, 2015, 10:51:41 pm
I believe there's opportunity for the Tigers to steal one from Hazen.

I'll take the big bad Brinkley tigers by 14. Seems as if Hazen is down this year.

BrianfromCarlisle

This will determine the Hornets season.  If they can pull it together, they can have a good season. If not, they might eek out the 5 seed

MomaLion

I hear Hazen has some players coming back so who knows but from our experience this year, I'd go with Brinkley in a close one.

Big Cat Daddy

If Brinkley is who they say they are they should roll on in this one.

Old Scrapper

Well if the fumble bug doesn't show up I'll give Hazen a slight edge, if the turnover trend continues Brinkley is going to finally get a little revenge for some past beat downs!

jbtiger73

Who ever said we were big and bad?

JimmyTiger2001

Hornet4ever

Quote from: jbtiger73 on September 25, 2015, 11:34:25 pm
Who ever said we were big and bad?

That saying actually came from a friend of mine who isn't from Brinkley.  ;D

jbtiger73

I guess so. Idk about all that. But we definitely have our work cut out for us. Hazen will be pretty angry. But we'll be ready.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: jbtiger73 on September 25, 2015, 11:37:25 pm
I guess so. Idk about all that. But we definitely have our work cut out for us. Hazen will be pretty angry. But we'll be ready.

Don't take my words to heart. I'm just messing around. In all seriousness I think Hazen can win this game, but if they turn the ball over and create dumb penalties Brinkley wins.

MomaLion

That's definitely the case. Either team could win, it'll come down to penalties and turnovers.

big E

Lions84

Buck romps Scrapper-Hornets 44-21.

Big Cat Daddy

If Brinkley is who they say they are they should win this game easy.

Ventman

I will go with Brinkley in this one.

JimmyTiger2001

I think Greene goes for over 200 and the Tigers get a win over Hazen.

playmaker04

Tigerpride37

switch hitting tackle

September 26, 2015, 10:02:41 pm #19 Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 10:04:50 pm by switch hitting tackle
Hazen 14 Brinkley 16

Hornet4ever

Hazen w/ turnovers (22-14 Brinkley wins)

Hazen w/ no turnovers (34-14 Hazen wins)

cav2012

Hazen gets going and wins by 30. I'll be coaching from the fence line

CaptainSwarm25

September 27, 2015, 12:42:06 am #22 Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 12:44:19 am by CaptainSwarm25
This week will be a confidence booster for the boys in purple.  Hazen 40  Brinkley 8 ;D

Jayepea

Wonderdog

Brinkley has been prone to turnover's this season. Not as up to date on Hazen. Hazen probably has a little advantage when it comes to discipline. A kid from Brinkley (not going to identify who) might get an unsportsmanlike for the tigers at a key juncture of the game that costs them big. I say this because it seems that he has a habit of taunting regularly. Hazen has a good kicking game. That could be a big factor in the game. Penn will have a bigger challenge against a quick Brinkley defense than usual.

Hazen 24

Brinkley 22

Tigerpride37

The tigers coming off a big win against the lions . if the O -line and defense line show up there be if fine. Mr.greene and the tigers take care of business on the road.28 - 21 The Tigers.

jbtiger73

What exactly did the kid do? Since you wanna call out discipline.

purplehajj

Idk jb I dint think he's from hazen my boys will be ready hazen by 36

Hornet4ever

Quote from: purplehajj on September 27, 2015, 03:34:24 pm

Doubt that

purplehajj

Go worry about Hackett and let a real conference worry about its self we understand you are from a weak conference and want to talk trash

Proud Buckaroo

Someone has some issues.......

Coach95

Who's Mr. Greene we have played Brinkley the last two years and have mercy ruled you in the first quarter, did that kid just show up this year??? Maybe he hasn't met Gurley and Mills yet!!!!

FootballDude02

Quote from: Coach95 on September 27, 2015, 04:55:09 pm
Who's Mr. Greene we have played Brinkley the last two years and have mercy ruled you in the first quarter, did that kid just show up this year??? Maybe he hasn't met Gurley and Mills yet!!!!

Lol well since you don't know him, you must don't do football...you can even ask Mr. Gurley and Mr. Mills , they know him...he was hurt against Hazen his Junior year, and he put up good numbers his sophomore season; Brinkley has weapons far beyond people one would scout against...they all believe in each others ability. So one focus could be harmful. Just one mans opinion Though.

FootballDude02

FootballDude02

Hornet4ever

Quote from: purplehajj on September 27, 2015, 04:14:58 pm
Go worry about Hackett and let a real conference worry about its self we understand you are from a weak conference and want to talk trash

Ouch... Still feeling the pain off the last loss we gave you?  ;D

purplehajj

5 years ago no I'm not at allll just get passed the second round and come talk to me

Hornet4ever

Quote from: purplehajj on September 27, 2015, 07:27:44 pm
5 years ago no I'm not at allll just get passed the second round and come talk to me

Did someone get their feelings hurt...  8)

purplehajj

No just sick of morons like you sitting in their grandparents basement eating Cheetos thinking they knew football because they were on the team twenty years ago

Coach95

I've got a kid that likes trying on diff teams jerseys too!!!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: purplehajj on September 27, 2015, 07:41:12 pm
No just sick of morons like you sitting in their grandparents basement eating Cheetos thinking they knew football because they were on the team twenty years ago

He played on Hackett's team a few years ago......but nice try.

purplehajj

Proud Buckaroo

For someone who isn't getting upset sure is making a case for himself. You want to talk about someone in their grandparents basement, and you resort to name calling. ::)

purplehajj

Lol your funny just get tired of people coming on here talking about what they don't know stay in your own conference thread

CaptainSwarm25

Let's all just agree that the better hornets are and always have been in purple and white in our part of the country. Last season was a breakthrough year for the HAZEN Hornets and with the new coaches I expect more and more winning seasons no matter what athletes they are dealt with.

Proud Buckaroo

"Stay in your own conference thread."

I'm free to post wherever I'd like to.

cav2012

Quote from: purplehajj on September 27, 2015, 03:34:24 pm
ehhh I'll go 44-12. Hazen dominates from the get go, I just don't see Brinkley putting up much of a fight

Hornet4ever

September 27, 2015, 08:12:51 pm #47 Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 08:15:33 pm by Hornet4ever
Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on September 27, 2015, 07:56:33 pm
Let's all just agree that the better hornets are and always have been in purple and white in our part of the country. Last season was a breakthrough year for the HAZEN Hornets and with the new coaches I expect more and more winning seasons no matter what athletes they are dealt with.

Last time you played another Hornet team you lost 40-28 in your house. I don't care what excuse you have. We came to your house, we beat you and sent you to basketball season. I don't care if it was 15 years ago or 5 years ago. The last time we met we won. Get over yourself purple.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Wonderdog09 on September 27, 2015, 02:09:34 am
Brinkley has been prone to turnover's this season. Not as up to date on Hazen. Hazen probably has a little advantage when it comes to discipline. A kid from Brinkley (not going to identify who) might get an unsportsmanlike for the tigers at a key juncture of the game that costs them big. I say this because it seems that he has a habit of taunting regularly. Hazen has a good kicking game. That could be a big factor in the game. Penn will have a bigger challenge against a quick Brinkley defense than usual.

Hazen 24

Brinkley 22
Penn will not be a factor, Drake Ingle is the Hornets work horse!

cav2012

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 27, 2015, 08:12:51 pm
Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on September 27, 2015, 07:56:33 pm

Last time you played another Hornet team you lost 40-28 in your house. I don't care what excuse you have. We came to your house, we beat you and sent you to basketball season. I don't care if it was 15 years ago or 5 years ago. The last time we met we won. Get over yourself purple.
You sound sad. Need a tissue? Candy bar?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas