• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Burg' @ Clarendon week 5

Started by Dragonsvoice, September 25, 2015, 10:31:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beach bum

WPWells

Glad you're back, beach bum! We've missed ya

MomaLion

12 th man just has beef with Clarendon for whatever reason.

WPWells

WPWells

I was welcoming back a guy I've become buddies with on here who hasn't posted in a while. You need to chill out

purpleswag

Quote from: MomaLion on September 26, 2015, 12:51:08 pm

I'm sure it's "Clarendon" he has beef with.  ::)

MomaLion

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 26, 2015, 01:02:31 pm
I was welcoming back a guy I've become buddies with on here who hasn't posted in a while. You need to chill out
Had nothing to do with you welcoming anyone...keep up.

MomaLion

Quote from: purpleswag on September 26, 2015, 03:15:40 pm
Quote from: MomaLion on September 26, 2015, 12:51:08 pm

I'm sure it's "Clarendon" he has beef with.  ::)
No, it's with me but he takes it out on the town...sign of being immature. He's gotten better though.

WPWells

I don't know what I did that you didn't like. If it was picking Clarendon to lose then I'm sorry. I've picked them to lose four times this season and I'm 4/4 in those picks

MomaLion

You may predict whomever you like, it's a free country.

WPWells

Then I'm absolutely clueless as to what I may have done that offended you and made you say that about me

beach bum

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 26, 2015, 04:17:30 pm
Then I'm absolutely clueless as to what I may have done that offended you and made you say that about me

It is apparent you have moved on and someone from Clarendon hasn't from prior beef lol.

FootballDude02

I'm routing for my Monroe county folks in this one...we only dont like each other during the game That we play one another...lets go Clarendon

MomaLion

Quote from: beach bum on September 26, 2015, 05:40:08 pm
Quote from: 12th Man CHS on September 26, 2015, 04:17:30 pm

It is apparent you have moved on and someone from Clarendon hasn't from prior beef lol.
Lmbo, thanks for the laugh.

Lions84

Clarendon needs to get on the stick this week and beat the Burg.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Lions84 on September 28, 2015, 11:48:06 am
Clarendon needs to get on the stick this week and beat the Burg.

I agree, Clarendon please beat Burg so they will stop showing up on top 10 polls for being 4-0 and playing nobody.

MomaLion

I certainly hope we have some fire this week.

BigLion10

Just put some wood out and light it and you'll see fire :D

MomaLion

Lol I'll take some fire on the field in the form of blocking.

BigLion10

Nothing a good kick in the rear can't help

MomaLion

I hope they get that this week for sure.

Lions84

Hope to see the Lions defend the 6AA this week.

Savage21

we are and we will show how improved we are and no team has even scored on our first D yet even tho we played no names doesnt mean we suck and we will see you in 2 weeks -hornet

Big Cat Daddy

Whoooooooo!!!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Savage21 on September 29, 2015, 01:28:23 pm
we are and we will show how improved we are and no team has even scored on our first D yet even tho we played no names doesnt mean we suck and we will see you in 2 weeks -hornet

LOL. I heard this last year too. Who are you? Riding high on that 4-0 streak against the elementary schools? Decatur thanks you. Smh...

Big Cat Daddy

Mountaingburg better worry about Clarendon don't let 42a down we need you guys to  show up. Hector and Hackett will be here soon enough.

beach bum

September 29, 2015, 04:01:01 pm #76 Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 04:29:03 pm by beach bum

I am not trying to burst your bubble but Mountainburg will probably finish 7-2 this regular season. 6 of their wins will be against the bottom 10 to 12 teams of 2A. Then the 7th win will come against Cedarville who is ranked 3rd to last in 3A. Calm your jets and understand that the bottom 5 teams in the 4-2A are usually in the bottom 10 of 2A on a yearly basis. Secondly, Cedarville is terrible and scored 3 times on your defense so yes someone has scored on your first team D. The only two real teams you will play are Hackett and Hector and they will bring you back to reality. You may need to do some research of the history of the 4 teams you have beaten so far as to why no one is taking your 4-0 start seriously. You can only hope a miracle happens and get first in the 4-2A because you should look at the 2nd round game for the 4-2A's #2 and #3 seeds. You won't like playing McCrory or England in the 2nd round if you can even win against the 3 seed from the 8-2A in the first round if Mountainburg gets the 3 seed. Mountainburg is a solid 2A team but that's all they are is solid. A first or 2nd round team depending on their matchup in the playoffs. They aren't going deep in the playoffs. I have said it before if Mountainburg didn't have that RB then they would be a bottom 5 or 6 team in 2A. They have no speed at all outside of him. I am not trying to knock your team cause I root for the 1-4A, 1-3A, and 4-2A but I also call it as I see it and you're way off base on this one. Hector and Hackett are carrying the 4-2A torch. Not Mountainburg. A good defense will shut down a one man show.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

If you lose to clarendon,  your team is HORRIBLE.  And even if you do beat them, it proves nothing as they are winless and probably will only beat marvel to avoid going winless

Hornet4ever

Quote from: beach bum on September 29, 2015, 04:01:01 pm

I am not trying to burst your bubble but Mountainburg will probably finish 7-2 this season. 6 of their wins will be against the bottom 10 to 12 teams of 2A. Then the 7th win will come against Cedarville who is ranked 3rd to last in 3A. Calm your jets and understand that the bottom 5 teams in the 4-2A are usually in the bottom 10 of 2A. Secondly, Cedarville is astrocious and scored 3 times on your defense so yes someone has scored on your first team D. The only two real teams you will play are Hackett and Hector and they will bring you back to reality.

Cedarville scored 3 times on them, in the scrimmage Cedarville didn't get a first down against our defense. And for those who say it's just a scrimmage they played Burg a week after that scrimmage, so I'm sure there wasn't an exponential gain for Cedarville in that time frame.

beach bum

After knowing Hackett beat Two Rivers who is looking like a very decent 3A team now then I can't see any way Hackett would lose to Mountainburg. That win is looking very nice for Hackett plus taking Hector to the wire.

Hornet4ever

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 29, 2015, 04:04:55 pm
If you lose to clarendon,  your team is HORRIBLE.  And even if you do beat them, it proves nothing as they are winless and probably will only beat marvel to avoid going winless

I know it sounds goofy but this is probably Mountainburgs first real game because every team they have played so far is horrible. If Clarendon keeps it close it will show how good 'Burg is.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 29, 2015, 04:18:37 pm

I know it sounds goofy but this is probably Mountainburgs first real game because every team they have played so far is horrible. If Clarendon keeps it close it will show how good 'Burg is.

Lol. I would hate to know that clarendon would be a barometer as to how good my team is.

beach bum

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 29, 2015, 04:31:36 pm

Lol. I would hate to know that clarendon would be a barometer as to how good my team is.

I have heard rumor that when you play at Clarendon you sometimes play against extra guys on the field if you know what I mean.

Hornet4ever

LOL

Hornet4ever

Quote from: beach bum on September 29, 2015, 04:33:38 pm

I have heard rumor that when you play at Clarendon you sometimes play against extra guys on the field if you know what I mean.

Hackett may play Calrendon first round if both teams play out as should. Too bad it will probably be at Hackett because I wanna hear this announcer. Lol

MomaLion

Way to support your conference there Pick  ::)

MomaLion

Quote from: beach bum on September 29, 2015, 04:33:38 pm

Then your source is an idiot...we get the vast majority of penalties. And besides, they asked to play us, not the other way around.

MomaLion

Ok, I understand that we aren't great...never said we were, but my gosh Pick what crawled up your bung hole? I support the whole conference and you are bent on bashing.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on September 30, 2015, 12:02:05 am
Way to support your conference there Pick  ::)

I will support yall in the playoffs and basketball. But seriously, did I post anything that's not true?

MomaLion

It was out of line and you know it.  There are kids that get on here and that was just bullying.  I pray that you never know what it's like to struggle.  Those kids give their best effort week in and week out..except against PW, still don't understand that one...and deserve some respect.

MomaLion

If anyone from Mountainburg that is traveling down to Clarendon Friday needs any info on places to eat, hotel etc, just send me a pm and i'd be glad to give you info.  We have a couple good places to eat in Clarendon and there are several hotel/motels in Brinkley which is about 12 miles up the road and right on I40. I pray for safe travels and an injury free game  :)

big E

Say it with me momma we were better than you. Stop making excuses as to why we beat you. We were just better.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 30, 2015, 05:32:53 am
Say it with me momma we were better than you. Stop making excuses as to why we beat you. We were just better.
Where did I say you weren't??? Y'all really need to cool your jets.  I simply said that we didn't play well in that game.  It doesn't matter, a win is a win and a loss is a loss...just an observation.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on September 30, 2015, 03:31:59 am
It was out of line and you know it.  There are kids that get on here and that was just bullying.  I pray that you never know what it's like to struggle.  Those kids give their best effort week in and week out..except against PW, still don't understand that one...and deserve some respect.

Wasn't it you, who the other day, said yall just use football to stay in shape for basketball?

JimmyTiger2001

Mom lion watching you get worked up is good entertainment. Everything pick said is true. I'd love to root for you guys and will since y'all are from the 6-2A. I see mountainburg by 2 touchdowns. The refs do their best to give one to the lions but the burg overcomes.

Lions84

Go Big Red and Bust the Burgs winning steak.

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 30, 2015, 06:56:33 am

Wasn't it you, who the other day, said yall just use football to stay in shape for basketball?
It's obvious that you don't understand humor.

MomaLion

Quote from: JimmyTiger2001 on September 30, 2015, 08:33:46 am
Mom lion watching you get worked up is good entertainment. Everything pick said is true. I'd love to root for you guys and will since y'all are from the 6-2A. I see mountainburg by 2 touchdowns. The refs do their best to give one to the lions but the burg overcomes.
See, I just don't understand why anyone would believe that since we get most of the penalties. Perplexing.

JimmyTiger2001

Mom you wouldn't because you're one of them.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on September 30, 2015, 01:43:33 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 30, 2015, 06:56:33 am

It's obvious that you don't understand humor.

So it's ok for you to put down your school, because you call it humor? What about the kids you are so worried about reading my post, what if they don't understand you bad attempt at humor?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas